Daytime Action Cebu

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
ComingSoon
Freshman Poster

Daytime Action Cebu

Post by ComingSoon »

I have been to Cebu several times and all around the Philippines so I am familiar with how easy it is to find a girlfriend or just sex. However I have always spent plenty of time with each girl and of course had plenty of success with short term gf's and friends with benefits. The only one night stands were mostly paid for. p4p.

What would be the best way to find some daytime temporary playmates? I dont mind "helping them out" but not really wanting pro working girls. Last year Mango was wiped out of all the working girls and I dont really know where to start. I need to keep things on the down low because I have a regular gf. But I will be free allot. Just dont need phone calls or texts etc.

Where should I start?

It seems that some guys, if they are being honest, meet a girl online, meet for coffee or a drink, then ask them straight to the hotel.
Or I have also read that they just invite them to meet them for the first time in their hotel room.
I have never done this.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ComingSoon
Freshman Poster

Re: Daytime Action Cebu

Post by ComingSoon »

Common guys. 151 views and no one has any suggestions? Heeeeeeelp !!!!