Awesome letter from Asian American male in Thailand

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Awesome letter from Asian American male in Thailand

Post by Winston »

Email Subject: An Adventurous Asian American Male is an Oxymoron!

"Winston,

I found your site while reading the “Singles Abroad� site.

I truly love it and am pleasantly shocked to find that it’s been written by a fellow Asian American male that was in the same boat.

Your observations on American females is right-on and not “PC�!

I’m also amazed that you were once a “Fundie� but escaped that mind-trap!

Yes, I did as you did in the States.

Went to useless “singles� workshops, tried to “share� with women and “listen� to them.

I took many seminars, tried the singles ads, and went to a church singles group that was pathetic:

http://www.lopc.org/singlesalt.asp

all without result.

And if you are wondering the San Francisco Bay Area is the worst place in the world for single heterosexual men despite a large Gay population.

The women there are either Lesbian or radical feminists or man-haters with a slim margin who are decent.

BTW, what is your opinion on Asian American females?

I find most of them very stuck-up and will not give their own kind the time of day.

I made my escape to Thailand and now live happily in a beach-front condo in Jomtien Beach :

http://www.bangkoksite.com/pattaya/jomtien.htm

What a world of difference it is between the Gender hell the States has become and LOS!
Life here is not perfect but I’m the happiest I’ve ever been.

Thai women are superior to American females on all counts.

I am in awe as Asian American men are mostly tied to their Mom’s aprons strings, uptight and unadventurous and scared of doing what they want for fear of offending someone.

I’ve met very few Asian American men with the balls to venture outside their comfort zone and dare to live overseas (and mate with fine young girls!).

My hat’s off to you, please reply as I feel there’s something valuable in your insights.

Dark

(non deplume!)"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne