Anyone in Taipei tried picking up chicks at the garbage truck pickup?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Anyone in Taipei tried picking up chicks at the garbage truck pickup?

Post by MatureDJ »

I guess this would be "pickup at pickup". :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4fQoidYkjM

Evidently, folks have to wait around for the trash truck to come by. This video shows a nice looking gal.
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Re: Anyone in Taipei tried picking up chicks at the garbage truck pickup?

Post by rabbithabit »

i got a few to give me their cell number while socializing till garbage truck arrived. didn't pick them up there but arranged to meet them on another day via texting. found out later two of them were married but interested in being with white foreigners. still fwb with four taiwanese gals I met waiting for garbage pick up. taiwanese girls are easy scores for white foreigners that are well dressed.
Cute Rabbit
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

rabbithabit wrote:
January 8th, 2019, 8:10 am
i got a few to give me their cell number while socializing till garbage truck arrived. didn't pick them up there but arranged to meet them on another day via texting. found out later two of them were married but interested in being with white foreigners. still fwb with four taiwanese gals I met waiting for garbage pick up. taiwanese girls are easy scores for white foreigners that are well dressed.
Asian girls can be such sluts, smh. That's why it's key to find an Asian woman who isn't too 'Westernized' otherwise, they go crazy.

I noticed in Taiwan, the woman were slutty towards White guys but really difficult towards Asian and Black men. Did you notice that as well?
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Post by rabbithabit »

Asian girls can be such sluts, smh. That's why it's key to find an Asian woman who isn't too 'Westernized' otherwise, they go crazy.

I noticed in Taiwan, the woman were slutty towards White guys but really difficult towards Asian and Black men. Did you notice that as well?
[/quote]

The office types in Taipei, Taichung, Hsinchu and Tainan tend to be westernized but the vast majority elsewhere in taiwan are traditional asian girls. If you are white, reasonable well dressed and can communicate key pick up phrases in traditional chinese seducing a taiwanese girl is very easy. last night there wholding a garbage bag in one hand and a three or four year childs hand with the other one. I told her she was very sexy while taking the garbage bag away from her and putting on the ground so I could hold her hand. I introduced myself and got her name. I asked her if she ever kissed a white woman. She said no and I said can I kiss you? She brought her lips to mine and we traded spit. I gave her my near by address and asked her to visit me any time she wanted to kiss again. she was at my door at 9am we had sex for three hours while her son played another room. we traded numbers and she told me she was married to a Indian man much older but free during the day till 5pm whenever I wanted her. took them out for lunch and told her I had an appointment so would call her next time I wanted her to come to my house. she had no problem with me kissing and fondling her in public even though it was her neighborhood which surprised me. I told her in future not to wear a bra and panties when visiting me. she just said sure and do like everything else I wore (miniskirt & front buttoned blouse). I said anything that gives me easy access to your hot body is perfect. she smiled because I had difficulty unsnapping her bra in restaurant as was front snapped and I was trying to unsnap from her back side till she undid it.

Taiwanese girls will avoid dark skinned people for the most part since they are fearful of muslim people. Muslims have a bad reputation here so they assume any dark skinned person muslim. 85% of taiwanese people are buddist.
Cute Rabbit
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Post by rabbithabit »

Majority of taiwanese girls marry taiwanese men
Cute Rabbit