Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Am I spoiling Angeles City by drawing people here?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Am I spoiling Angeles City by drawing people here?

Postby Winston » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:02 pm

Dear all,
Some of my visitors here have said that I'm helping to spoil Angeles City here by encouraging guys to come here. They think that me drawing more people here will spoil the huge surplus of women available here, which gives them a huge advantage and playground.

However, I don't think so cause I've only gotten five or six people, and planted the seed to come in many others. But even if I inspired a 100 people to come here, it still won't ruin the huge surplus of single attractive women in the Philippine, or even just in Angeles City.

Either way, I feel an obligation to help all the lonely dateless men in America as well, since I've been in their shoes. After all, no one else will. (heck, during my 20 years of loneliness in America, no one told me anything about overseas either!)

So how do I find the balance then, between helping and inspiring lonely people to go overseas, and not ruining it for those who've found the Holy Grail here in Angeles City?

Oh and get this, one guy here even said he prefers that everyone else in America stay ignorant about the rest of the world, so they can work their butts off and make him money from his stocks so that he can enjoy his life! What a selfish thing to say, and shallow too! How come so many guys are like this? All they talk and think about is money and business.

Why am I so different?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby ladislav » Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:58 pm

That is preposterous. In the country of 90,000,000 people there will always be enough for everyone. You are helping the economy of AC. In your very small ways, that is. Although 100 is not even a drop in the ocean- it is an atom in the ocean. And there will always be enough Filipinas no mater how many foreigners come.

Do you think you are the only one inviting people to AC? There are sites upon sites dedicated precisely to that- bringing new customers. If the Balibago economy depended only on retirees and ol' hands, it would have come to a grinding halt a long time ago.

Also, do remember that the girls are there to make a buck and they won't make much ofa buck if their only customers are resident gerontosaurs.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Hero » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:30 pm

So is Angeles better than Cebu for meeting girls?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:25 pm

Hero wrote:So is Angeles better than Cebu for meeting girls?

W: They are both great for meeting girls. Ladislav likes to say that Angeles is good for lots of easy sex, and GFE's, but Cebu is better for romance and good relationships. Some say Cebuanas are prettier, but I've never been there. Most seem to like Cebu though, for living. But Angeles has a better nightlife of course. They are just different.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Hero » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:41 pm

WWu777 wrote:W: They are both great for meeting girls. Ladislav likes to say that Angeles is good for lots of easy sex, and GFE's, but Cebu is better for romance and good relationships. Some say Cebuanas are prettier, but I've never been there. Most seem to like Cebu though, for living. But Angeles has a better nightlife of course. They are just different.

Maybe so, but I met a couple of very hot girls in Cebu who I'm sure would have slept with me before we'd been dating a month. I mean, these girls literally could not keep their hands off of me. The experience just blew my mind (but in a good way, of course).
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby James G » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:02 pm

Not at all dude

People have known about Angeles City since the 70’s – its not really a secret

WWu777 wrote:Some say Cebuanas are prettier,

Way True Dude

~JITW
NOMAD MARKETING 101
Learn how to Travel and Live Around the World and Make Money at the Same time
James G
Freshman Poster

Location: Virginia, USA – Jakarta, Indonesia – Bangkok, Thailand

Postby Winston » Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:00 pm

James Grey wrote:Not at all dude

People have known about Angeles City since the 70’s – its not really a secret

WWu777 wrote:Some say Cebuanas are prettier,

Way True Dude

~JITW

W: You misunderstand the point again. Yes, CERTAIN people have known about Angeles since the 70's, but the average mainstream American male does NOT know about Angeles and what it has to offer them.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Hero » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:32 pm

WWu777 wrote:W: You misunderstand the point again. Yes, CERTAIN people have known about Angeles since the 70's, but the average mainstream American male does NOT know about Angeles and what it has to offer them.

The average mainstream American male doesn't have the balls to go to the Philippines to find a better class of women. Either that or they live in a state of denial, believing either that there's nothing wrong with their tattooed, scowling, 250 lb wives/gfs, or that they don't deserve sweet, attractive women.

I've never been to Angeles, but when I was in Cebu, there were plenty of girls to go around. :D
Hero
Experienced Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand