Filipinas like oriental slanted eyes, even in US it seems

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Filipinas like oriental slanted eyes, even in US it seems

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
You know how I was saying that Filipinas tend to compliment my slanted oriental eyes, saying that they like them and all? Well apparently, they like them in the US too, so it's probably true and not just something they say to please me. It's unbelievable since in the US, slanted eyes are considered unattractive.

Take a look at what someone told me:

"Yeah I think in the Philippines it definitely sounds a lot cheaper. :) I met some Filipinas here in the States before (not the American born ones but the overseas ones who come to visit) and they're like you say, they like Asian guys. One of them thought I was really cute and really liked my 'chinky eyes'. While it was somewhat offensive to hear those words to me, I also found it VERY odd and different because to Americans and even to a lot of Asians especially Chinese and Koreans they really favor that double eyelid look that westerners over the single eyelid look that many Asians have. So I just found it refreshing to hear a really cute Filipina girl (who actually had double eyelids) find my single eyelids attractive. She was really sweet as well and unfortunately I lost touch with her... but if there are even a handful of girls like her in the Philippines, I would REALLY love to go if I can afford it. "
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Filipinas like oriental slanted eyes, even in US it seem

Post by ladislav »

To many American white girls slanty eyes mean noodle shop owner; a VC, a wacky clownish Jackie Chan type person; to a Filipina- a rich Chinese merchant. Many girls there like to mate with Chinese guys and other single-eye-lid guys because it means Chinese, Japanese, Korean- that is rich, rich, RICH!!!!!They also like long noses and white skin of white guys ( Spanish or American or look-alikes thereof) because it also means rich rich RICH!!!!

So, Northern Asians have the same high status to Pinays as Northern Europeans; not so in the USA, though.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!