What's the most romantic place to take a Pinay?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Hero
Experienced Poster

What's the most romantic place to take a Pinay?

Post by Hero »

When I was in Cebu, I found out that there are some great places to take a date if she's the affectionate type. For example, there's a karaoke place in Banilad Town Center where a couple can get a private room in which to have dinner and sing. And Fuerza San Pedro is just filled with kissing couples. Of course, a nice dark movie theater provides great opportunities too. Finally, there's a massage parlor in Cebu where a naked couple can sit and sweat together in the sauna (without doing anything dirty, of course!)

So my question is, what are some other good places in the Philippines to take a date? It would be especially great if I could rent out a private hot tub for me and my lady friend. Thanks!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What's the most romantic place to take a Pinay?

Post by ladislav »

Hero wrote:When I was in Cebu, I found out that there are some great places to take a date if she's the affectionate type. For example, there's a karaoke place in Banilad Town Center where a couple can get a private room in which to have dinner and sing. And Fuerza San Pedro is just filled with kissing couples. Of course, a nice dark movie theater provides great opportunities too. Finally, there's a massage parlor in Cebu where a naked couple can sit and sweat together in the sauna (without doing anything dirty, of course!)

So my question is, what are some other good places in the Philippines to take a date? It would be especially great if I could rent out a private hot tub for me and my lady friend. Thanks!
Most Filipinas dream of going to Boracay. ( in Cebu you can take them to Moal Boal, Kawasan and Paradise Valley, also Malapascua) If she is the conservative type, ask her to take her brother with her. For now that is. Then, most like private beach resorts with pools and island hopping on chartered outrigger boats. They like going to the movies and bowling as well. And ever one of them likes you to takes them shopping and dining out at different ethnic non-Filipino restaurants. Korean, Japanese, Thai, German, Persian, Mexican; most have never tasted such foreign foods.

Hey, you can take her to a large supermarket and buy her the following exotic fruit: plums, peaches, apricots. Totally unknown in that country( to the common population). And most have never tasted apple juice.

Sometimes, it is not the place but the action that matters. You can go horse riding, balooning, scuba diving or snorkeling, boating etc.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

If you visit Boracay, a few things to keep in mind:

1) The regional airline has very tight restrictions on luggage weight. Bring what you need and not too much, because you have to pay for excess weight.

2) Bring extra cash with you for the airport taxes, ask your agent what the fees are and have exact change ready. The people collecting airport departure taxes don't give change.

3) There's only like 2 ATM's in the tourist area (station 1-2?). Walking all the way to the outdoor mall to get to an ATM on a hot day is a pain. So bring cash and remember to use the hotel's safe.

4) There's a... drug store like shop in the back of the outdoor shopping mall, you can get most personal needs products here and water-proof cameras (if you plan to go diving). If you buy stuff from beach front shops it gets expensive.

5) Restaurants will ding you, the price they quote you for a dish is often not the bottom line on the bill. They'll charge you extra for drinks and stuff. If you wait until evenings, there's beach buffets avail and may be a better deal for the buck.

6) You'll get hit on my sales people for all kinds of stuff on the beach. Remember that prices are very negotiable and the stuff for sale isn't always native. Most of the sarongs are probably made in China.

Learn to manage your expenses/spending well and you'll enjoy a great vacation at Boracay without going over-budget. The water is clear and the beach in front of major hotels are nice and smooth -- it's a better experience than Hawaii IMO. In lesser hotel areas, they don't comb the beach so there's pieces of coral (may hurt if stepped on), be careful when you walk on it. We stayed at the Regency and they had staff combing the beach at 4am.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: What's the most romantic place to take a Pinay?

Post by Hero »

ladislav wrote: Most Filipinas dream of going to Boracay. ( in Cebu you can take them to Moal Boal, Kawasan and Paradise Valley, also Malapascua) If she is the conservative type, ask her to take her brother with her. For now that is. Then, most like private beach resorts with pools and island hopping on chartered outrigger boats. They like going to the movies and bowling as well. And ever one of them likes you to takes them shopping and dining out at different ethnic non-Filipino restaurants. Korean, Japanese, Thai, German, Persian, Mexican; most have never tasted such foreign foods.

Hey, you can take her to a large supermarket and buy her the following exotic fruit: plums, peaches, apricots. Totally unknown in that country( to the common population). And most have never tasted apple juice.

Sometimes, it is not the place but the action that matters. You can go horse riding, balooning, scuba diving or snorkeling, boating etc.
Thanks for the tips. Actually I'm not interested in a conservative girl, though maybe if I treat one right I might find out she's not as conservative as she seemed. :twisted:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Speaking of Boracay, here is a site that lists all the accommodations there and things to do. There is even a "vacation wizard" where you can enter your preferences in and it will come up with places that suit your budget.

http://www.boracayisland.org
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne