New cheap airline in the Philippines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

New cheap airline in the Philippines

Post by Winston »

Hi everyone,
I just found out from couchsurfing.com that the Philippines has a new cheap airline called Zest Air. Their website is at:

http://www.zestair.com.ph/index.htm

They have a promotion for 686 pesos from Manila to most domestic destinations.

Wow that's even cheaper than Cebu Pacific, which I thought was the cheapest airline here. But being a new airline, I can't say anything about their safety record.

Btw, the dollar has soared back up in the Philippines. Yesterday it was a whopping 50 pesos per dollar. Today it's 49.80 pesos per dollar! Yipeee!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
miles_ahead
Freshman Poster

Post by miles_ahead »

Zest air huh, but thats only within the phillipines?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It's mostly in the Philippines, but their website shows a few overseas destinations as well. Their site is still under construction though, so it doesn't tell you that much.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne