Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Where do you find non-materialistic girls in Asia?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Re: Where do you find non-materialistic girls in Asia?

Post by rabbithabit » November 4th, 2018, 3:44 pm

Yohan wrote:
October 6th, 2018, 5:26 am
rabbithabit wrote:
October 6th, 2018, 3:27 am
So, I believe it is a fallacy to search for women that are not materialistic...all women will want to know that you can support them to some extent.

This is absolutely true in any country, no girl wants to give it up to a lazy, poor loser with no ambition beyond sex for free
I do not think you are right. It's not 'absolutely' true....

In Western countries you will find a lot of women who will always give priority to bad boys, even keep in contact with them while in jail - and such girls usually reject any honest man.

And this is true not only in Western countries, some women in Asian countries like Thailand are also known to be pretty bad,
cheating honest foreign men who are looking for a long-term relationship, asking for money from them and give it to their Thai boyfriends.

There are plenty of stupid girls out who share with such useless men their money - sometimes in return of drugs...
It's less about money, but about an 'exciting life-style' - something what ordinary men cannot offer to women.

In Asia I cannot say, all women are better of course, but it is about proportion, it is easier for Western men to find a nice honest girl in Asia than to find a nice honest girl in Western countries. Maybe in Western countries 80 women are bad and 20 are good, and in Asian countries it is the opposite, maybe 80 are ok, and 20 are useless...and there is a larger selection of women, as Asian countries have a huge population - somewhat this is my impression.
Unfortunately a false impression from my experience
Cute Rabbit

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!