Where do you find non-materialistic girls in Asia?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Re: Where do you find non-materialistic girls in Asia?

Post by rabbithabit »

Yohan wrote:
October 5th, 2018, 9:26 pm
rabbithabit wrote:
October 5th, 2018, 7:27 pm
So, I believe it is a fallacy to search for women that are not materialistic...all women will want to know that you can support them to some extent.

This is absolutely true in any country, no girl wants to give it up to a lazy, poor loser with no ambition beyond sex for free
I do not think you are right. It's not 'absolutely' true....

In Western countries you will find a lot of women who will always give priority to bad boys, even keep in contact with them while in jail - and such girls usually reject any honest man.

And this is true not only in Western countries, some women in Asian countries like Thailand are also known to be pretty bad,
cheating honest foreign men who are looking for a long-term relationship, asking for money from them and give it to their Thai boyfriends.

There are plenty of stupid girls out who share with such useless men their money - sometimes in return of drugs...
It's less about money, but about an 'exciting life-style' - something what ordinary men cannot offer to women.

In Asia I cannot say, all women are better of course, but it is about proportion, it is easier for Western men to find a nice honest girl in Asia than to find a nice honest girl in Western countries. Maybe in Western countries 80 women are bad and 20 are good, and in Asian countries it is the opposite, maybe 80 are ok, and 20 are useless...and there is a larger selection of women, as Asian countries have a huge population - somewhat this is my impression.
Unfortunately a false impression from my experience
Cute Rabbit

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OllieGutierre
Freshman Poster

Post by OllieGutierre »

Nowadays, it's much difficult to find a girl which is non-materialistic. Almost every country is facing this issue.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OllieGutierre wrote:
December 22nd, 2018, 5:30 am
Nowadays, it's much difficult to find a girl which is non-materialistic. Almost every country is facing this issue.
It does seem as if every country has it's fair share of materialistic women.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

OllieGutierre wrote:
December 22nd, 2018, 5:30 am

This !!! Not just this but western feminism is spreading like wild fire. Last I visited South Korea for example the metoo movement is growing and show are their waist lines. Really sad for the next generation of guys cause its really tough out there.
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Post by rabbithabit »

rest homes, prisons, rehabs, farmlands and women over fifty that are not well preserved are about the only possibilities in taiwan. Definitely avoid girls under forty for this virtue.
Cute Rabbit