Momopi, Ladislav, you will fall in love when you see this one!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Momopi, Ladislav, you will fall in love when you see this one!

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Momopi, Ladislav, u will fall in love when you see this

Post by ladislav »

Yes, very pretty but too white and Sinoid for my taste. I like Malay girls.

A good hubby for someone like her would be a computer executive from IBM or someone working for Dow chemicals. A lab director.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
James G
Freshman Poster
Location: Virginia, USA – Jakarta, Indonesia – Bangkok, Thailand

Post by James G »

I hate these “glamor shots� piks that girls send you – they are so deceiving

>
NOMAD MARKETING 101
Learn how to Travel and Live Around the World and Make Money at the Same time
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

I think that girl in the photo is closer to Hong Kong style than Taiwanese.

Taiwanese style is more like this:

Oh and a word of caution when browsing "Taiwanese girls" sites -

Compare the ad on upper right corner here:

http://www.taiwanesewomen.biz/taiwanese_ladies.htm

To the ad on bottom left here:

http://taiwanesewomen.net/taiwanese_dating.htm

Hmm.

Do you get this greasy feeling that the photos are being recycled?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Momopi,
Maybe the same girl posted an ad on both sites?

Wow I didn't know there were Taiwanese bride sites. How can there be? Taiwanese women are not trying to leave their country. They are not poor either. The girls in those photos look like they are in nice upscale homes too.

Why do some of them put pictures of two girls but they don't tell you which one they are? That's kind of rude.

Some of them are really hot. Like these for instance:

ImageImage

ImageImage

By the way, this one doesn't even look Asian. And how can she have a 15 year old son? She doesn't look that old! Very suspicious.

Last edited by Winston on November 15th, 2008, 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:I think that girl in the photo is closer to Hong Kong style than Taiwanese.
W: That girl is supposed to be from China. She is on A Foreign Affair, in the China section. Not Taiwan.

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Well, I suppose anyone can steal pics off the net and set up a fake dating / match making site. Just don't be a tool and give them $$ without checking with other members first.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Momopi, Ladislav, u will fall in love when you see this one!

Post by Winston »

Those Taiwanese dating sites are gone momopi. Why? Is there really such a thing as a Taiwanese bride site? I never heard of it. Anyone know?

It'd be hard to believe anything like that exists. Taiwanese women are a lot like Asian American women nowadays, either super picky and snobby, or too independent and don't even need men. They aren't even very sociable or friendly, nor do they exude any positive energy. They act too reserved and closed and too full of shame. I find them the hardest women to connect with and get along with in Asia. All other Asian women seem a lot more normal in comparison. I don't know why others don't feel this way too or express it. I can't be the only one that notices this.

You never even see anyone that's gregarious and flamboyant in Taiwan. Never. Not one. Except maybe for the elderly folks who are very comfortable about talking to strangers. But never women or young women or girls. Never.