Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How has the global economic crisis affected the Philippines?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

How has the global economic crisis affected the Philippines?

Postby Hero » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:23 pm

I was just wondering, with the Asian economy going to hell in a handbasket, is it even easier now for western guys to date hot Filipinas?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby Raja » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:33 pm

Who knows, the worldwide economy also makes it harder to afford the trip as the investment portfolio that many travel on has been cut in half.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Postby ladislav » Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:42 pm

I guess it would be easier to date since fewer foreigners will be coming.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:07 pm

Hard to say. It depends on so many things. You can not meet a good hot girl for a week, and then one day meet several keepers on the same day. It's all about timing, where you are, who you meet, how compatible you are, whether they like you, etc. But in general, it's still easy and the Philippines is still paradise for dating and meeting young cute girls.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Hero » Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:54 am

WWu777 wrote:You can not meet a good hot girl for a week, and then one day meet several keepers on the same day.

It sounds like the number of quality women that you meet in a week is a Poisson process. With more precise data I could predict the odds that you'd meet five or more quality women in any given month. But I digress.

Seems like it's too early to see any impact of the financial meltdown on Philippines society. Keep us posted.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:37 am

Hero wrote:
WWu777 wrote:You can not meet a good hot girl for a week, and then one day meet several keepers on the same day.

It sounds like the number of quality women that you meet in a week is a Poisson process. With more precise data I could predict the odds that you'd meet five or more quality women in any given month. But I digress.

Seems like it's too early to see any impact of the financial meltdown on Philippines society. Keep us posted.

W: Well timing is a factor sure. But with so many girls around you that are single and friendly, it's guaranteed that if you try and go out there, you will meet lots and lots of girls. Who you meet depends on the timing, and whether they are hot or not depends on your taste. My taste and Ladislav's differ, for example. I have different standards than most foreign guys here, who prefer short petite darker girls, while I prefer tall whiter girls. My type is harder to find, so it takes me longer, but it's doable.

The clubs in Manila have hotter girls but they are more expensive. The cheap less attractive ones tend to flock to Angeles. But still, with so many girls around, there's always lots of choices. It's never really a dead end.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand