Jackass in Tokyo Fish Market

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Jackass in Tokyo Fish Market

Post by momopi »

FuzzX
Freshman Poster

Post by FuzzX »

Japan Vs West
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Re: Jackass in Tokyo Fish Market

Post by Repatriate »

These are the kind of smug assholes you see on holiday in Bangkok from time to time but most of them just hang out in guesthouses getting drunk. :lol:

Actually I think Thais are less tolerant of this sort of thing. If they really act up chances are good they might get the shit kicked out of them here.
Nate
Freshman Poster

Post by Nate »

Repatriate wrote:
These are the kind of smug assholes you see on holiday in Bangkok from time to time but most of them just hang out in guesthouses getting drunk. :lol:

Actually I think Thais are less tolerant of this sort of thing. If they really act up chances are good they might get the shit kicked out of them here.
Some years back coming through Cebu airport an older Filipino immigration officer noted the trappings of what appeared to be Japanese mafia..missing finger...general manner. When he persisted in questioning them they became
belligerent, and one of them knocked the officer to the floor. I could hardly believe my eyes. These Jap-thugs were immediately attacked by enraged travelers even before the other security could react, and I think these guys would have been beaten to death right in the airport had the police not arrived. I heard that things did not go well for them after that...I heard they repeatedly fell down the stairs of the single story police office as they were clumsy is seems...and they were put on a plane bound for Tokyo without passports...lots of "splaining" to do back in Japan...
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Nate wrote:
Repatriate wrote:

Some years back coming through Cebu airport an older Filipino immigration officer noted the trappings of what appeared to be Japanese mafia..missing finger...general manner. When he persisted in questioning them they became
belligerent, and one of them knocked the officer to the floor. I could hardly believe my eyes. These Jap-thugs were immediately attacked by enraged travelers even before the other security could react, and I think these guys would have been beaten to death right in the airport had the police not arrived. I heard that things did not go well for them after that...I heard they repeatedly fell down the stairs of the single story police office as they were clumsy is seems...and they were put on a plane bound for Tokyo without passports...lots of "splaining" to do back in Japan...
Surprising really :lol:. I've seen some asian mafia type criminal figures abroad too. They are generally very low-key and do their whoring in massage parlors and stay in ritzy hotels. Not the sort to kick up a fuss usually because they are frequently abroad for "business" rather than purely leisure.

Assaulting international law enforcement officials is a big no no for them though and I bet if they were real organized crime figures in Japan they'll end up cutting off a couple more fingers for that infraction. It draws too much negative attention.