Wow I didn't know Thai girls were so hot and white!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Wow I didn't know Thai girls were so hot and white!

Post by Winston »

I thought that Thai girls looked like Filipinas, but in these video stills, they look a lot more like Chinese or oriental girls! So hot, white and thin too! Wow. Goodness gracious. Ladislav, why didn't you tell us before? The Thai music playing in some of these videos sounds pretty and exotic too. I showed Dianne these videos and she kept saying "Wow I like them. I wish I was as white as these girls are."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT31wR1MuKM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyPsr54xv6I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNqdvbKP5MA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q47vDnKD504
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Only a small minority look like that, just like in PI. Also ones like that probably come from higher social standing and a foreigner would have a tough time trying to date one or get in a relationship. They do wear really tight skirts to school though, which is cool if you're a guy! Makes it hard to concentrate if you're the teacher.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
robincolorado
Freshman Poster

Thai girls

Post by robincolorado »

One thing for certain, I'm not settling down again until I do some travelling. I am a firm believer that before you make any commitments, you just have to get on a plane and travel to a few countries (not just one) and check out the women and their attitudes. Before I go down this road again (first time the road was in Russia) I will definitely spend more time in the girl's country, like several months. And on top of that, it is doubtful at this point in my life that I would bring another woman back to the USA. I think it is going to be more about "sex tours" until I retire. I am hearing that the ex-pat community around the globe is growing and their a lot of others who are living at least part time in either eastern europe or asia. Finding a bride on the internet anymore is for the birds; between scammers and lyers you just don't know who you can trust.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I also heard there are a lot of scammers on the internet (foreign women looking for a husband). You really need to be careful about who you get into a relationship with, wether she is an American or a foreign woman. A lot of women see men now a days as walking atm machines, just ready to make financial withdrawls when she needs money. I think American women are by far the worse at doing this. I guess when it comes to mail order brides, it's "buyer beware." :D
Island Bum
Freshman Poster

Thai Girls - Maybe Not

Post by Island Bum »

My best guess of the photos is that these girls are mostly Japanese. Maybe some half-Vietnamese/Chinese. But from my 1 year living in Thailand, I kind of doubt they are Thai girls. You should check your source of these photos to see if it is a reliable source.
Island Bum
James G
Freshman Poster
Location: Virginia, USA – Jakarta, Indonesia – Bangkok, Thailand

Post by James G »

There are many Thai Ladies that have light skin, the last Thai gal I dated was whiter than a Dutchman

The middle/upper gals and Bangkok born ladies have white skin. Also Thai gals from the north are very white

Generally speaking the lighter the skin of a Thai gal = the less amount of BS
NOMAD MARKETING 101
Learn how to Travel and Live Around the World and Make Money at the Same time