Photos of Hot, Cute, Sexy Girls I met in Angeles City, Philippines!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Photos of hot/cute girls I met in Angeles City!

Post by droid »

@Winston
Why some f*ers can't be happy about you meeting some girls? Geez they always have to imply you're getting used or something, what a bunch of toxic jackasses.

Question, how long will you guys be there in Manila?
And sorry, I know all possible questions have been asked about phillipinas, but how many of those girls you meet speak English? Or do you have to really have a handle in Tagalog?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Winston wrote:
Dragon wrote:What...wait, I'm out of the loop. What happened to Winston's GF in China? And is Winston even boning the girls he is dating right now or is he just being used for a free meal at Jollibees? Is he dating bar girls?!
See the updates in china thread for what happened with that. Yes sometimes i get sex here in angeles and sometimes we just cuddle in bed. Depends on the girl and chemistry and her pace. I date some bar girls and some regular girls. Both. Its a mix. See pics above.
Ah okay. Not hating, just wondering.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

Winston wrote:Ok here are some new photos of my dating adventures here in Angeles City. :)

Wow check out this 21 year old girl im dating now. Shes into me and wants a real relationship. See our photos below. Notice how sweet, pure, genuine, humble, relaxed and down to earth she looks. Wow!
I like her vibe. Its so easygoing and feminine. And her face and body are so young and attractive. Shes only 21. So fresh. Lol
I felt so comfortable around her. Her vibe was soothing. And i felt physical attraction for her too. Wow what a combo! Comfort and attraction! Bingo!

How did you find her?
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

mentor wrote:How did you find her?
The same way he finds all his "dates", swinging on a pole with a bikini full crisp bills under the pale moonlight.
Pinayhunter
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinayhunter »

To the detractors: who cares if he's paying? Most guys just want cute young women who treat them well. Doesn't matter what the girls' motives are.

And good luck with that whole not paying mentality once you guys are considered too old (over 30) but still want to f**k something resembling a human female.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I was with Winson, Rock and Billy. First of all, some of Winston's dates were bar girls but other's were not. I can vouch for Winston; I was there. He likes a mix of bar girls and non-bar girls.

In fact, Angeles is a good place to date both. I think it's up to you to decide which way you want to go. There's also a lot of ladyboy's here as well, although I'm not a fan of them.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

How is he dating the non bar girls?
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

mentor wrote:How is he dating the non bar girls?
By pretending they're not.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

It's easy. Just approach girls working in stores, malls or in hospitals. Also, there's a college near Angeles City, so you can look for girls there, too.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

mentor wrote:How is he dating the non bar girls?
I just walk up to them and say "Excuse me youre very maganda. I have a crush on you." Hehe. Works like a charm. Ask zboy or rock. Theyve seen me do it many many times. It works. Also the way i say it is sweet and flattering, and they seem to love the attention i give them. I am childish too, so it vibes with filipinas since they are the same way. Also when i act excited, it rubs off on them and makes them feel some enthusiasm too.

However, not everyone can do it the way i do though. The way i do it fits my personality style. So someone like zboy cant just copy everything i do. He develops his own style and approach that suits his personality as well.

Also i have light skin and an american accent, so those things add to my market value too, in addition to my charming personality and money. Haha. They also like slanted chinese eyes in the Philippines too, which are considered attractive.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

Unbelievable approach by western standards!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Video of me below dancing in High Society disco in Angeles City. High Society is a new popular disco on Walking Street (near McDonald's) that has lots of freelancers (p4p) that will go with you for cheap if they like you. It's cheaper than paying barfines for bar girls in bars. Many bar girls also go there after work. Barfines on Fields Ave are now 2000 or 3000 pesos. But the girls in High Society will go for 1000 or 1500 pesos. And if they've known you for a while and are familiar with you and like you, then they will take even less, and go down to 800 pesos. This disco is open and every day and there are always lots of girls there. Most of them are friendly and make eye contact with guys.

Forum member WorldTraveler said that most girls there refused to go with him, but that's not my experience. Most girls that I met there were willing to go with me if I wished. I've taken several before. My girlfriend before, Roselyn, took this video of me when we were there dancing.

Below is a video clip I took of Roselyn dancing. She was shy about being filmed so you can see that she's a bit uncomfortable about it. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

I wish I hadn't seen that.
rainbanz
Freshman Poster

Post by rainbanz »

Winston,

I'm from the Philippines, and the women you showed on pictures are "Ok" type for me. Simply put, "they are beautiful, but not my type".

But you can find Filipinas that are more attractive than what you describe on pictures. Thailand, and Korea has beautiful women too. What I mean beautiful is like "Model type" or Barbie doll looking :D

Glad you find happiness in the Philippines and I hope to see you in person.

Rain
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just reuploaded the video of me flirting and filming that sexy bar girl in Angeles City that I had a thing for, Marivik. It shows me dancing for her and sneaking in a kiss slyly as well. lol. Phoenix Sosa said he liked this one before.