Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Photos of hot/cute girls I met in Angeles City!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby momopi » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:36 am

Winston wrote:
momopi wrote:What is that white colored box in the background with cables attached to it?

LOL was she that unappealing that you noticed the white colored box in the background more than her? lol
I think it's part of the aircon system inside the bar.
Guys, she is very sexy. Guys look at her while she passes by. Her face is ok. But her skin is white, her legs are sexy, and her personality is sweet and pleasing. She has a better temper than most of you guys do. lol
I know she has a little bit of a skanky look. But at least she's young. And in the US, she'd be considered hot and sexy. Very doable at least.

Are floor standing air con units popular in PH?
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby typhoon » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:23 am

Seeing the environment and the way they dress i totally agree that they are a bar girl.

ooops.. i don't wanna say bad to my fellow Filipino men :) i understand and i've read some true to life story of a bar girl. And i don't wanna judge but sometimes irritating since they give lower image to Filipinas.

and they are not that sexy and pretty... but anyway Beauty is really on the eye of the beholder.. ( i even not pretty )
LOL
storm
typhoon
Freshman Poster

Postby Pinay Teacher » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:26 am

Personally as a Pinay myself, hypothetically if I am a guy; think countless of times before dating these women. Either they'll suck your money out of you or you'll probably go home with STD. It is all up to you guys. And one more thing, stop generalizing that Filipinas will pose with someone just because he have a camera (be realistic). Almost all middle class women have their own digi cams maybe even have higher specs than what you use.
<3
Pinay Teacher
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:28 pm

Pinay Teacher wrote:Personally as a Pinay myself, hypothetically if I am a guy; think countless of times before dating these women. Either they'll suck your money out of you or you'll probably go home with STD. It is all up to you guys. And one more thing, stop generalizing that Filipinas will pose with someone just because he have a camera (be realistic). Almost all middle class women have their own digi cams maybe even have higher specs than what you use.

You are being too judgmental and going by stereotypes. Bar girls are not all the same. Ask any guy who has a lot of experience with them. Some are cold but many are warm and GFE (girlfriend experiences). I've met many wonderful sweet bar girls who have touched me with sensuality and eroticism. You are overgeneralizing them in the most negative light.

Middle class people are so narrow and judgmental. :P

Momopi wrote:Are floor standing air con units popular in PH?

I guess in buildings of go go bars they are? I don't know. I've never paid much attention. Air cons usually have a box outside that takes in air and emits heat. I don't know whether they are on the floor or attached to the wall.

But gee, in an environment of many sex girls, you pay attention to the air con box outside? lol. You must be a real geek at heart. lol. :P
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Pig Chapman » Tue May 29, 2012 10:34 pm

Winston, reality check ... you look like a beer-soaked kerb crawler, and all of these chicks - excepting the tranvestites - are prostitutes ... this is your reality check for the day!
Pig Chapman
Freshman Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed May 30, 2012 3:09 am

Pig Chapman wrote:Winston, reality check ... you look like a beer-soaked kerb crawler, and all of these chicks - excepting the tranvestites - are prostitutes ... this is your reality check for the day!

Winston,
I suggest you just delete this profile. The name indicates it is another ASIO profile that was most likely named by my ex brother in law who has been tied to ASIO.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby ringspun » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:58 am

Hot girls Winston, I like this one best...

I am in Angeles mid December... looking forward to it!
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:00 pm

Pig Chapman wrote:Winston, reality check ... you look like a beer-soaked kerb crawler, and all of these chicks - excepting the tranvestites - are hoes ... this is your reality check for the day!

So what? As long as I get laid with women that I'm sexually attracted to, that's what matters. That's the bottom line. It's better than being sexually deprived and not being allowed to fulfill your desires. They are not all hoes, but since women tend to judge men by status, power and money, it makes them all hoes in a certain sense. Some of these girls are really nice and treat me good. Not all treat men bad like hoes in the US do.

Btw, I rarely drink beer, so that part of your statement is not true.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Dragon » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Winston wrote:
Pig Chapman wrote:Winston, reality check ... you look like a beer-soaked kerb crawler, and all of these chicks - excepting the tranvestites - are hoes ... this is your reality check for the day!

So what? As long as I get laid with women that I'm sexually attracted to, that's what matters. That's the bottom line. It's better than being sexually deprived and not being allowed to fulfill your desires. They are not all hoes, but since women tend to judge men by status, power and money, it makes them all hoes in a certain sense. Some of these girls are really nice and treat me good. Not all treat men bad like hoes in the US do.

Btw, I rarely drink beer, so that part of your statement is not true.

Lol Winston. You replied to a message that's around half a year old. That guy is probably gone by now.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:12 pm

This is the last girl in Angeles City that I slept with. Isn't she so cute and sexy? Here are pics from her Facebook album. I miss her a lot.

Last edited by Winston on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Dragon » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:21 pm

Winston. You are so open about the hookers you've slept with lol...
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Postby Raja » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:39 pm

Dragon wrote:Winston. You are so open about the hookers you've slept with lol...

It is wrong, I doubt she has SRO as an occupation on her page. Of course the new big brother app will place her at a club as advertisements to her friends. :twisted:
Raja
Freshman Poster

Postby Jacaré » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:44 am

This last girl sounds familiar...
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:47 pm

Here are some new pictures of that cute girl above, from her Facebook page. As you can see, she is very cute, sweet and affectionate and we still talk, like each other, and flirt with each other. She is an example that bar girls are not all business. I connect with many of them naturally.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Anonymous1 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:01 pm

lol all really low quality women

how the hell did this thread get to 13 pages??
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand