Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Photos of hot/cute girls I met in Angeles City!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby eurobrat » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:28 am

Last edited by eurobrat on Thu May 30, 2013 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Pinaylover » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:03 am

eurobrat wrote:
Pinaylover wrote:
eurobrat wrote:Winston, why are you so open about the bar girls you have slept with in your lifetime?

Why the f**k not? What are you ashamed of? I been with a lot of whores and I been with a lot of ladyboys too who the f**k cares?

My avatar? Yeah that's a Pinay ladyboy bet you never would have guessed it.

You sir, are pretty disgusting. What has HA come to!

What is so disgusting about me? The fact that I am man enough to admit I have been with bar girls and ladyboys? I don't think its up for anyone to judge anyone's sexuality or preference. If you aren't into it then fine. I thought this was a place for free thinkers.
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Postby Brazor » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:36 am

The fact that I'm even acknowledging your existence with my post sickens me already.

You are one sick freak, a homo piece of filth.

I have you on "Ignore" but you shouldn't even be allowed here in the first place.
Brazor
Freshman Poster

Postby Pinaylover » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:03 am

Brazor wrote:The fact that I'm even acknowledging your existence with my post sickens me already.

I have you on "Ignore" but you shouldn't even be allowed here in the first place.

Excuse me? homo piece of filth? I shouldn't be allowed here on a forum talking about banging bar girls? What load of crap, there is no moral high ground here. Take you homophobic ass out of here. This place is listed as a place for free thinkers? No one is telling you to live your life like I do. "Judge not lest you be judged"
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:57 am

Pinaylover wrote:
Brazor wrote:The fact that I'm even acknowledging your existence with my post sickens me already.

Excuse me? homo piece of filth? I shouldn't be allowed here on a forum talking about banging bar girls? What load of crap, there is no moral high ground here. Take you homophobic a** out of here. This place is listed as a place for free thinkers? No one is telling you to live your life like I do. "Judge not lest you be judged"

Welcome to the forum Simon. I was wondering when you'd show up. lol.

This isn't a forum about banging bar girls. It's a forum about being happier abroad and other freethinking topics. Banging bar girls is just one way of being happier abroad. But it's not the main topic here.

You are right that there is no moral high ground here. However, you should act within civil boundaries nonetheless. But you Simon, have a tendency to go out of control and act in extreme ways that are extreme and intimidating and alienate people from you. You need to learn to control that. Or you will not be able to connect with others and you will get into frequent bar fights. You drained us emotionally last time. Everyone has a tolerance limit and breaking point. You need to learn that and act more maturely.

Brazor, you are lucky you didn't say that to him in person. The last time I said to Simon in person that the thought of doing a ladyboy was "sick and twisted", he went out of control and bitched to me about it for almost 2 hours. It was extreme and ridiculous. I should have gave him a stern warning not to cause me to lose my temper. He acted like he was about to start a fight. He then twisted my words and asked "Are you saying I'm sick and twisted huh?! Are you saying that ladyboys don't deserve to live?!" etc. etc. I never said any of those things. That's why he's volatile. One little comment and he goes berzerk. That's why you gotta take such people in small doses only. Some people also try to pull you in like a tractor beam to make you listen to every word they say. He is like that. Some of what he says is brilliant, but his personality is out of control and he drinks too much too.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Pinaylover » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:39 pm

Winston wrote:
Welcome to the forum Simon. I was wondering when you'd show up. lol.

This isn't a forum about banging bar girls. It's a forum about being happier abroad and other freethinking topics. Banging bar girls is just one way of being happier abroad. But it's not the main topic here.

You are right that there is no moral high ground here. However, you should act within civil boundaries nonetheless. But you Simon, have a tendency to go out of control and act in extreme ways that are extreme and intimidating and alienate people from you. You need to learn to control that. Or you will not be able to connect with others and you will get into frequent bar fights. You drained us emotionally last time. Everyone has a tolerance limit and breaking point. You need to learn that and act more maturely.

Brazor, you are lucky you didn't say that to him in person. The last time I said to Simon in person that the thought of doing a ladyboy was "sick and twisted", he went out of control and bitched to me about it for almost 2 hours. It was extreme and ridiculous. I should have gave him a stern warning not to cause me to lose my temper. He acted like he was about to start a fight. He then twisted my words and asked "Are you saying I'm sick and twisted huh?! Are you saying that ladyboys don't deserve to live?!" etc. etc. I never said any of those things. That's why he's volatile. One little comment and he goes berzerk. That's why you gotta take such people in small doses only. Some people also try to pull you in like a tractor beam to make you listen to every word they say. He is like that. Some of what he says is brilliant, but his personality is out of control and he drinks too much too.

My name isn't Simon. We have never met, Winston. I just don't appreciate being called names for no reason. Brazor or eurobrat don't approve of my tastes in girls, thats fine but there is no need to need to bash me calling names. I would have thought traveled individuals especially would be a little more open minded or atleast kept their negative opinions to themselves.

Whatever, I not going to have some kind of back and forth arguement like I have read by others on this forum. Its childish, as you said "emotionally draining" and accomplishes nothing. I am just asking to be treated with respect. After all the guy said I shouldn't even be allowed on here, why? whats up with that?

I know this forum isn't devoted solely to banging bar girls... I was speaking to the content of this particular thread. Nevermind I asked a question that wasn't answered, and the bashing began. Fortunately xiongmao responded to another post http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=127564#127564 where I left you (Winston) some information about ladyboys and he wasn't rude or judgmental at all. For that I thank him.
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Postby eurobrat » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:54 pm

Last edited by eurobrat on Thu May 30, 2013 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:12 pm

Pinaylover wrote:My name isn't Simon. We have never met, Winston. I just don't appreciate being called names for no reason. Brazor or eurobrat don't approve of my tastes in girls, thats fine but there is no need to need to bash me calling names. I would have thought traveled individuals especially would be a little more open minded or atleast kept their negative opinions to themselves.

Whatever, I not going to have some kind of back and forth arguement like I have read by others on this forum. Its childish, as you said "emotionally draining" and accomplishes nothing. I am just asking to be treated with respect. After all the guy said I shouldn't even be allowed on here, why? whats up with that?

I know this forum isn't devoted solely to banging bar girls... I was speaking to the content of this particular thread. Nevermind I asked a question that wasn't answered, and the bashing began. Fortunately xiongmao responded to another post http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=127564#127564 where I left you (Winston) some information about ladyboys and he wasn't rude or judgmental at all. For that I thank him.

Ok sorry for the misunderstanding. So how did you find this site? What countries have you been to?

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Anonymous1 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:34 pm

Winston wrote:
Phoenix wrote:The one with the gorgeous eyes is my favorite. She is a cutie. Good stuff, Winston! I hope it works out with you and that girl.

Well here are some more pics of her. She no longer works at the bar, but does "freelance" for a certain price. Real cute though. But not as innocent as I thought.

such a waste..she has a pretty face too
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Postby Pinaylover » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:24 pm

Winston wrote:
Ok sorry for the misunderstanding. So how did you find this site? What countries have you been to?

It came up in a google search on "taiwan ladyboys" I have been thinking to teach english in Taiwan for many years just to get abroad and wondered about the ladyboy scene there, there is not much information online. I have been to Mexico, PI, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Kuwait & Iraq
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Postby Pinaylover » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:38 pm

eurobrat wrote:Find happiness as you want dude, but personally I don't want to know about your sexual escapades with ladyboys. And no I am not a homophobe, I actually have a lot of gay friends both men and women.

I wasn't recounting sexual exploits on here. All I was saying is there's nothing wrong with admitting you have banged whores or otherwise.
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:52 pm

Pinaylover wrote:
Winston wrote:

It came up in a google search on "taiwan ladyboys" I have been thinking to teach english in Taiwan for many years just to get abroad and wondered about the ladyboy scene there, there is not much information online. I have been to Mexico, PI, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Kuwait & Iraq

If you have any questions about Taiwan ladyboys, I know a guy who dates transgenders in Taiwan and has a webpage about it too. I can PM you his contact info if you want. I met him through Couchsurfing.

Why are you interested in Taiwan ladyboys?

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Pinaylover » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:35 pm

Sure Pm me his blog & contact info...

As I said i was interested to move there and teach English just to get abroad. I am not sure now but 5 years ago you could make a decent salary teaching there by Taiwanese standards around $2000 US. I just wondered what the LB scene was like there since there is virtually no information about it that I have seen about it online. I figured there would be as there are many LB all over Asia.
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:25 pm

Pinaylover wrote:Sure Pm me his blog & contact info...

As I said i was interested to move there and teach English just to get abroad. I am not sure now but 5 years ago you could make a decent salary teaching there by Taiwanese standards around $2000 US. I just wondered what the LB scene was like there since there is virtually no information about it that I have seen about it online. I figured there would be as there are many LB all over Asia.

Ok I contacted him on Facebook. Here are the links he wanted me to give you, or post for you:

http://www.facebook.com/tg.taiwan
http://www.facebook.com/groups/tg.taiwan
http://www.facebook.com/groups/central.taiwan.cdtvtstg/
https://fetlife.com/groups/11573
http://www.bdsm.com.tw
http://www.ragii.com/

And here is his FB profile if you want to contact him directly:

https://www.facebook.com/jidanni

Ask him. He's the expert on ladyboys and transgenders (are they the same thing?) in Taiwan.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Pinaylover » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:50 am

Winston wrote:
He's the expert on ladyboys and transgenders (are they the same thing?) in Taiwan.

Yes
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand