Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Photos of hot/cute girls I met in Angeles City!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Introvert » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:52 am

Where in the Philippines can I find women with this general appearance outside of the bar scene?

Winston wrote:

Hot sexy dark girl I had. She had the sweetest personality and was the most agreeable girl I've ever met.

Introvert
Freshman Poster

Postby Jacaré » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:49 am

Introvert,
I'd say everywhere as she is quite common, specially in Cebu and Davao area. Just pick any city outside of Manila and AC and you will have more than enough hot girls to keep you busy for a lifetime or 4.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Postby Introvert » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:03 am

Jacaré wrote:Introvert,
I'd say everywhere as she is quite common, specially in Cebu and Davao area. Just pick any city outside of Manila and AC and you will have more than enough hot girls to keep you busy for a lifetime or 4.

Thanks, Jacaré. When I was last there, I was in Manila so I didn't really see many ladies like her. I'll be sure to visit at least Cebu next time and Davao after that if I cannot get to both in the same trip.
Introvert
Freshman Poster

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Tue May 21, 2013 7:49 am

James G wrote:Man, my fellow Americans and their infatuation with Asian bargirls (the singer looks ok)

~James

I see that James G, whose post is on the first page of this thread, ended up using my photo as his avatar. I hung out with him here in Bangkok for a while and also in Jakarta once. Small world.

That photo was taken in my hotel room in Cambodia. The females in the photo are Vietnamese.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Postby Seduction Sebi » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:39 pm

I absolutely love the Philippines. It is an amazingly beautiful country with amazingly beautiful women. I have been their twice and the second time I have been there I met a girl with whom I am still in contact. I might visit her next year...
Seduction Sebi
Freshman Poster

Postby Anthropolonerd » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:22 pm

I don't see what you guys are raving about. Most of these girls seem very unattractive to me. The best ones in this thread (the one with the shiny pink in the OP and the one on this page in the chair) are decent looking, but still nothing amazing.

Maybe I'm not into the look. I tend to prefer a bit more pronounced looking faces (Chinese for example or Thai).

Maybe it's because you can see the backwardness and poverty in their expressions, which I find utterly unappealing.
Anthropolonerd
Freshman Poster

Postby quito » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:18 am

gosh man... i was expecting to see some real hotties.. im disappointed in you. if you just go to the malls or the bars that are not totally girlie bars you can meet much better girls such like i did..... . unfortunately, i dont see an option here for me to include pictures.. i guess you are the only one that can do it?
quito
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:34 pm

Anthropolonerd wrote:I don't see what you guys are raving about. Most of these girls seem very unattractive to me. The best ones in this thread (the one with the shiny pink in the OP and the one on this page in the chair) are decent looking, but still nothing amazing.

Maybe I'm not into the look. I tend to prefer a bit more pronounced looking faces (Chinese for example or Thai).

Maybe it's because you can see the backwardness and poverty in their expressions, which I find utterly unappealing.

Well believe it or not, the ones you saw in this thread are the top 5 percent in Angeles City. Most girls are far uglier. If you've been there, you'll know what I mean. Also, keep in mind that most bar girls look better in person than in photos. They aren't very photogenic. Also, the flash from the camera makes everyone's face look worse because it accentuates the hidden flaws in everyone's face. I'm sure you know that from experience.

Most expats there date the uglier ones. They can't get the hotter ones, like the ones I posted. But they don't care. However, when you are horny, you don't care as much. You are just looking for girls that are doable.

quito wrote:gosh man... i was expecting to see some real hotties.. im disappointed in you. if you just go to the malls or the bars that are not totally girlie bars you can meet much better girls such like i did..... . unfortunately, i dont see an option here for me to include pictures.. i guess you are the only one that can do it?

Of course not. Why do you say that? You've seen others include images here too, haven't you? But you can't upload images directly. You have to upload your photos to a website and then embed it here with the image URL, like this:

Code: Select all
[img]http://www.website.com/image1.jpg[/img]

To get the image URL, right click on it and select "Copy Image URL" in Google Chrome. It's harder to do it in Explorer. In Explorer you have to right click and select Properties to see the image URL.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Anthropolonerd » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:02 pm

Winston wrote:Well believe it or not, the ones you saw in this thread are the top 5 percent in Angeles City. Most girls are far uglier. If you've been there, you'll know what I mean..

Just when I thought I couldn't be put off going to the Phillipines more...

Winston wrote:Also, keep in mind that most bar girls look better in person than in photos. They aren't very photogenic. Also, the flash from the camera makes everyone's face look worse because it accentuates the hidden flaws in everyone's face. I'm sure you know that from experience.

Man, that's called beer goggles. So there's this Filipinocupid banner up on this site and all the pics in the banner are attractive (lightyears ahead of what you posted). Either they're not filipina or they are top 0.0001% (i.e. they rounded up all the hot girls, about 5, in the Phils and took pictures of them, lol!). There are many girls who are of similar level you can see every day, at least where I live (much more than 0.0001%). In other words, according to you Phils is a pure shithole for finding decent looking gals, compared to pretty much anywhere else (it's not difficult to find tourist-taken pictures of Thai ladies who are attractive, for example, also of non-pros but more difficult to find).

Anyway, most men who go there come from very bad backgrounds (lower class, no or very little education, not much money, etc). The women they could get back home are even worse, as they will be overweight next to having ugly faces. At least, these women are only ugly so it is an upgrade to them. It's all relative, so I am sure they are happy with their ugly Phillipina (and no shame in it either).

By the way the ambience of the pics doesn't help either. You can just tell it's a shithole from pretty much every pic taken there.
Anthropolonerd
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:11 pm

Anthropolonerd wrote:
Winston wrote:Well believe it or not, the ones you saw in this thread are the top 5 percent in Angeles City. Most girls are far uglier. If you've been there, you'll know what I mean..

Personally I think my right hand looks a lot better than all of these women except the two I mentioned.

Those girls are in the top 5% and most of the girls are far uglier according to Winston. :shock:

I agree, using your right hand does look like a much better option! LOL :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Mr Natural » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:02 pm

Winston wrote:Most expats there date the uglier ones. They can't get the hotter ones

Why can't they? Of course, who is hot and who isn't is a very subjective thing. I love Asian girls and have spent many years in SE Asia, but even for me I probably only consider less than 1% to be really hot. Am I more picky than normal? I dunno, but even a very small percentage of millions adds up to plenty. BUT, you do have to have some patience and sort the wheat from the chaff so to speak. And like everywhere, the hotter girls are, the more choices they have, and so they can be more difficult.

So do you mean they CAN'T or just that they're lazy and take the first ones that come along? Could you or someone elaborate on this?
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:33 am

Anthropolonerd wrote:

Winston wrote:Also, keep in mind that most bar girls look better in person than in photos. They aren't very photogenic. Also, the flash from the camera makes everyone's face look worse because it accentuates the hidden flaws in everyone's face. I'm sure you know that from experience.

Man, that's called beer goggles. So there's this Filipinocupid banner up on this site and all the pics in the banner are attractive (lightyears ahead of what you posted). Either they're not filipina or they are top 0.0001% (i.e. they rounded up all the hot girls, about 5, in the Phils and took pictures of them, lol!). There are many girls who are of similar level you can see every day, at least where I live (much more than 0.0001%). In other words, according to you Phils is a pure shithole for finding decent looking gals, compared to pretty much anywhere else (it's not difficult to find tourist-taken pictures of Thai ladies who are attractive, for example, also of non-pros but more difficult to find).

Anyway, most men who go there come from very bad backgrounds (lower class, no or very little education, not much money, etc). The women they could get back home are even worse, as they will be overweight next to having ugly faces. At least, these women are only ugly so it is an upgrade to them. It's all relative, so I am sure they are happy with their ugly Phillipina (and no shame in it either).

By the way the ambience of the pics doesn't help either. You can just tell it's a shithole from pretty much every pic taken there.

Well you aren't like most white guys then. Most white guys aren't that picky about looks. They just want a girl that's sweet, caring, submissive, easy going and treats them good, with a doable female body. To them, that's enough. It's not a lot to ask for.

Hey at least those girls I posted look sweet, friendly, cheerful and approachable. You aren't going to get that in the US, and you know it. So this is still light years ahead of the attitude you get in the US. Who do you think you are? Why are you that picky?

Even Mr S, who is very picky and particular, can find 1 out of every 1,000 Filipinas that he thinks is hot. Rock is picky too, but he can find a few girls worth dating in the Philippines.

Yes you can find hotter Asian girls in Manila who are taller and look more classy. But they will either be high class hoes or snobby middle class girls who are cliquish and don't talk to strangers and aren't looking for foreigners. Ask Steve Neese. He will tell you the same after spending lots of time there.

Mr Natural wrote:
Winston wrote:Most expats there date the uglier ones. They can't get the hotter ones

Why can't they? Of course, who is hot and who isn't is a very subjective thing. I love Asian girls and have spent many years in SE Asia, but even for me I probably only consider less than 1% to be really hot. Am I more picky than normal? I dunno, but even a very small percentage of millions adds up to plenty. BUT, you do have to have some patience and sort the wheat from the chaff so to speak. And like everywhere, the hotter girls are, the more choices they have, and so they can be more difficult.

So do you mean they CAN'T or just that they're lazy and take the first ones that come along? Could you or someone elaborate on this?

That's already been elaborated on in many threads here and is supposed to be common knowledge by now. I think it's both. They aren't picky about looks and only care that the girl is nice to them. And yes of course, only the lower class girls are seeking foreigners. In their culture, if you are seen with a foreigner you will be considered a whore. Middle class girls who care about their image don't want that.

You can date middle class girls, but they will usually be less attractive or overweight, or single moms. There are some who are brainy and nerdy too, but they are usually bratty and opinionated.

Of course, if you are a young and good looking white guy who looks classy, then you have more options.

Yes you are right. Even if you only find 1 percent of girls in the Philippines to be attractive, that's still a lot of girls to choose from. If you are in a public place with hundreds of girls passing by, you are guaranteed to find a few that are your type. The sheer numbers will guarantee it.

Keep in mind that lower class girls are usually a lot NICER and that matters a lot to many guys. Nicer girls are better for a man's psychological state, ego and spirit.

Also keep in mind that if you are desperate and horny, you will lower your standards and see more girls as attractive to you. If you are really horny, you are seeking release and have no time to be picky.
Last edited by Winston on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:05 am, edited 4 times in total.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:45 am

Here are some more photos from AC that I didn't post yet. Some may be repeats, because I can't keep track of every photo posted in this thread. If so, I apologize. But many will be new. Don't they look so sweet, cheerful, relaxed, friendly and approachable? lol

Sexy dark chocolate.

Sexy girl in dress.

Tall and sexy.

Cute and petite.

For some reason, girls like to hang in threes. lol

Cute girl selling prepaid cell phone credits outside.

Me, Hy (Asian American expat I know) and one of his girls at a beach north of Subic Bay, which is north of Angeles.

Our picnic area under straw thatched roof.

The sexy girl that Hy brought with us. She's enjoying posing for me. lol

The infamous Winston Wu on that beach.

The mountains behind us.

Hy with the girl he brought. He has tons of girls in AC that are at his beck and call. lol

A floating dock.

My hotel swimming pool at Baloy Beach.

More later.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:21 am

Me and three girls.

Shy quiet type that is thin.

Tall girl with sexy white legs.

Cute hotel receptionist.

Me and Steve Neese.

The view from Steve's hotel room at Wild Orchid.

Me touching a girl's face and telling her how "maganda" (pretty) she is. lol

Cute door girl.

Steve Neese and a nice girl he met at a sales stall on the street. As you can see, she's sweet, humble and easy going.

The girl that he fell in love with and proposed to on that trip.

* photos removed

A sexy girl who speaks Chinese and likes me because I remind her of her Chinese ex-boyfriend. lol

Last edited by Winston on Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Anthropolonerd » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:32 am

Well you finally came through and posted a few more doable chicks in your last post :lol:

Also your friend looks like a child molester in the pics with the girl (I'm sure she's <18 but she looks like 12. And he's ooooooold).
Anthropolonerd
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand