Photos of Hot, Cute, Sexy Girls I met in Angeles City, Philippines!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Anthropolonerd wrote:
Winston wrote:Well believe it or not, the ones you saw in this thread are the top 5 percent in Angeles City. Most girls are far uglier. If you've been there, you'll know what I mean..
Just when I thought I couldn't be put off going to the Phillipines more...
Winston wrote:Also, keep in mind that most bar girls look better in person than in photos. They aren't very photogenic. Also, the flash from the camera makes everyone's face look worse because it accentuates the hidden flaws in everyone's face. I'm sure you know that from experience.
Man, that's called beer goggles. So there's this Filipinocupid banner up on this site and all the pics in the banner are attractive (lightyears ahead of what you posted). Either they're not filipina or they are top 0.0001% (i.e. they rounded up all the hot girls, about 5, in the Phils and took pictures of them, lol!). There are many girls who are of similar level you can see every day, at least where I live (much more than 0.0001%). In other words, according to you Phils is a pure shithole for finding decent looking gals, compared to pretty much anywhere else (it's not difficult to find tourist-taken pictures of Thai ladies who are attractive, for example, also of non-pros but more difficult to find).

Anyway, most men who go there come from very bad backgrounds (lower class, no or very little education, not much money, etc). The women they could get back home are even worse, as they will be overweight next to having ugly faces. At least, these women are only ugly so it is an upgrade to them. It's all relative, so I am sure they are happy with their ugly Phillipina (and no shame in it either).

By the way the ambience of the pics doesn't help either. You can just tell it's a shithole from pretty much every pic taken there.
Well you aren't like most white guys then. Most white guys aren't that picky about looks. They just want a girl that's sweet, caring, submissive, easy going and treats them good, with a doable female body. To them, that's enough. It's not a lot to ask for.

Hey at least those girls I posted look sweet, friendly, cheerful and approachable. You aren't going to get that in the US, and you know it. So this is still light years ahead of the attitude you get in the US. Who do you think you are? Why are you that picky?

Even Mr S, who is very picky and particular, can find 1 out of every 1,000 Filipinas that he thinks is hot. Rock is picky too, but he can find a few girls worth dating in the Philippines.

Yes you can find hotter Asian girls in Manila who are taller and look more classy. But they will either be high class hoes or snobby middle class girls who are cliquish and don't talk to strangers and aren't looking for foreigners. Ask Steve Neese. He will tell you the same after spending lots of time there.
Mr Natural wrote:
Winston wrote:Most expats there date the uglier ones. They can't get the hotter ones
Why can't they? Of course, who is hot and who isn't is a very subjective thing. I love Asian girls and have spent many years in SE Asia, but even for me I probably only consider less than 1% to be really hot. Am I more picky than normal? I dunno, but even a very small percentage of millions adds up to plenty. BUT, you do have to have some patience and sort the wheat from the chaff so to speak. And like everywhere, the hotter girls are, the more choices they have, and so they can be more difficult.

So do you mean they CAN'T or just that they're lazy and take the first ones that come along? Could you or someone elaborate on this?
That's already been elaborated on in many threads here and is supposed to be common knowledge by now. I think it's both. They aren't picky about looks and only care that the girl is nice to them. And yes of course, only the lower class girls are seeking foreigners. In their culture, if you are seen with a foreigner you will be considered a whore. Middle class girls who care about their image don't want that.

You can date middle class girls, but they will usually be less attractive or overweight, or single moms. There are some who are brainy and nerdy too, but they are usually bratty and opinionated.

Of course, if you are a young and good looking white guy who looks classy, then you have more options.

Yes you are right. Even if you only find 1 percent of girls in the Philippines to be attractive, that's still a lot of girls to choose from. If you are in a public place with hundreds of girls passing by, you are guaranteed to find a few that are your type. The sheer numbers will guarantee it.

Keep in mind that lower class girls are usually a lot NICER and that matters a lot to many guys. Nicer girls are better for a man's psychological state, ego and spirit.

Also keep in mind that if you are desperate and horny, you will lower your standards and see more girls as attractive to you. If you are really horny, you are seeking release and have no time to be picky.
Last edited by Winston on February 16th, 2014, 5:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are some more photos from AC that I didn't post yet. Some may be repeats, because I can't keep track of every photo posted in this thread. If so, I apologize. But many will be new. Don't they look so sweet, cheerful, relaxed, friendly and approachable? lol

Sexy dark chocolate.

Sexy girl in dress.

Tall and sexy.

Cute and petite.

For some reason, girls like to hang in threes. lol

Cute girl selling prepaid cell phone credits outside.

Me, Hy (Asian American expat I know) and one of his girls at a beach north of Subic Bay, which is north of Angeles.

Our picnic area under straw thatched roof.

The sexy girl that Hy brought with us. She's enjoying posing for me. lol

The infamous Winston Wu on that beach.

The mountains behind us.

Hy with the girl he brought. He has tons of girls in AC that are at his beck and call. lol

A floating dock.

My hotel swimming pool at Baloy Beach.

More later.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Me and three girls.

Shy quiet type that is thin.

Tall girl with sexy white legs.

Cute hotel receptionist.

Me and Steve Neese.

The view from Steve's hotel room at Wild Orchid.

Me touching a girl's face and telling her how "maganda" (pretty) she is. lol

Cute door girl.

Steve Neese and a nice girl he met at a sales stall on the street. As you can see, she's sweet, humble and easy going.

The girl that he fell in love with and proposed to on that trip.

* photos removed

A sexy girl who speaks Chinese and likes me because I remind her of her Chinese ex-boyfriend. lol

Last edited by Winston on March 7th, 2014, 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anthropolonerd
Freshman Poster

Post by Anthropolonerd »

Well you finally came through and posted a few more doable chicks in your last post :lol:

Also your friend looks like a child molester in the pics with the girl (I'm sure she's <18 but she looks like 12. And he's ooooooold).
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Anthropolonerd wrote:Also your friend looks like a child molester in the pics with the girl (I'm sure she's <18 but she looks like 12. And he's ooooooold).
man you do have this pesky MG tendency.. Why put someone down like that when you don't even know him.
I hope Steve does them aaalllll, over and over.... If they want him, is none of your business.
Last edited by droid on February 16th, 2014, 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Holy smokes Winston nice girls, thanks for posting; So they ARE cuter than I thought over there. I also love that they all seem to be in great shape.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Anthropolonerd wrote:Well you finally came through and posted a few more doable chicks in your last post :lol:

Also your friend looks like a child molester in the pics with the girl (I'm sure she's <18 but she looks like 12. And he's ooooooold).
Are you a mangina or something? Just because a Filipina looks younger than a Western girl the same age, doesn't make them underage or children. Sheesh. Haven't you learned anything? You probably haven't been outside the box yet. Steve looks far younger than his age, btw. You sound like a shallow guy, not a deep observer.

Also, FYI, most white expats in the Philippines prefer girls that look like children for some reason. I don't know why. Maybe you can tell me. Are you not white? Probably not. White men don't usually say the stuff you do. You sound like a judgmental Asian guy, like Repatriate.

I don't know if it's true or not, but someone told me once that there might be a link between pedophilia and yellow fever.
Last edited by Winston on February 17th, 2014, 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are some pics from my last trip to the Philippines. There's a lot of them. So sit back and enjoy.

Sexy chocolate.

Cute receptionist at my hotel. Isn't her smile so relaxed and attitude free? lol

Another receptionist at my hotel.

Sexy door girl with a unique name, Danessa. She looks pretty hot in that red outfit.

A cute sexy young light skinned girl. Her eyes are really cute and round but the flash keeps making her squint. She is very cute but not photogenic, so you can't see her real cuteness here that you see in real life for some reason. I have a crush on her at first sight. She looks like a teen.

These girls on the bar stage are looking for guys like you to pick them up. lol

My new hot crush and I back in our room. lol

For those of you who don't believe there are any sweet innocent humble bar girls, well this is one of them.

Notice that they have nude paintings on the wall of this bar.

Can you tell on my face that I'm not repressed here, but free and liberated to be my flirtatious self? lol

Another sexy dark chocolate.

An expat guy from Bostom that I met here and became friends with. He loves my articles and this site. He is dating an older Filipina who has a house and car. She is very nice and lets him go to bars to hang out.

A cute girl behind a food counter.

This girl outside has very hot legs. She wouldn't let me take a photo of her face, so she turned to the side and let me get her from the side at least. Her legs were so sexy!

Btw, not to sound like a sex maniac, but I'm glad the girls here let me rub their legs, so it's not "all look and no touch" like the USA and Taiwan are. lol

Cute one in pink.

The one on the right is pretty tall for a Filipina.

Cute and skinny. Rock was with me and thought she was cute too. Or was it Simon? I forget.

Me getting "sandwiched". lol. Rock took this photo.

This blue eyed girl was tall and sexy, but played hard to get. I don't think I was her type, so she would not go with me. So you see, not all girls here will go with any guy. That's a myth that only people who have never been here assume.

She is soooooo sexy!

Cute Mainland Chinese girl I met here. She was on her way to the airport in Clark. I thought she was a Filipina, so I hit on her but found out that she was Mainland Chinese. As you can see, she looks very UNAmericanized, not arrogant or conceited, but humble and modest, without any unnatural big egos.

Sexy bar girl.

Me and that cute sweet looking hotel receptionist. She's watching TV on her night shift, so I join her and chat a little. She's so easy to talk to. No attitude or toxic personality, unlike the girls in the USA.

On the right is Simon, an intellectual expat from the UK that I met who will talk your ear off, all night if you let him. He's very deep, knowledgeable and esoteric. And his knowledge of metaphysics, philosophy and conspiracies matches mine, to my surprise, because expats in AC are not usually into such stuff. But Simon was also very out of control and melodramatic, especially when he's drunk. Rock was fascinated by him. Rock has a thing for unusual people, even if they talk his ear off. lol

Simon and I came close to getting into a fight because I made negative comments about gays and ladyboys. I didn't expect him to take it so personally. He looked like he was going to get violent. Rock was scared. But I was made and about to deck him or grab his shirt and tell him to "shut the f**k up" because he was loudly bitching at me for over an hour and I was reaching my tolerance point. My blood was boiling and my adrenaline was kicking in as well, which increased my physical strength. I guess the Philippines draws a lot of erratic types like these. But I've never met an intellectual guy who was so out of control at the same time. What's funny is that while he was chewing me out, he was giving me hugs at the same time, which confused my emotions.

A sexy sweet waitress at a Korean restaurant that me, Rock, Simon and Ginger went to. I had a thing for her when I first saw her. It was love at first sight. lol. Her legs were so sexy and her disposition was so sweet! There was something about her that was captivating that I can't put into words. Here she is preparing our barbecue grill.

You can see Simon here. He chose to walk rather than take the jeep. He likes doing everything the opposite of what we expect. We thought we lost him but he bumped into us in Korean town later on. Korean town is at the end of Friendship Rd by the way.

I secretly snap a photo of her sexy legs under the table. I was so enamored by them. Oooooooo!

Her from the rear.

I get her to sit next to me for a while, so I can try to bond with her and get her number. She gives it to me and I'm elated! I felt a crush with her and felt like a schoolboy. :)

Later we go to a Mediterranean place called Red Sea restaurant. These are some Falafels I ordered.

It was here that Simon loses it with me because I made a negative comment about gays and ladyboys. H asked me if I would ever do it with a ladyboy and I said "Ewww that's sick. No way." Then he got deeply offended and took it personally, ranting about all the ladyboys that have suffered and even committed suicide because of attitudes like mine. Even after I apologized, he would not stop yelling at me in a heated but dramatic manner. Rock and Ginger looked scared that Simon was going out of control. What's funny is that while he was chewing me out, he was giving me hugs at the same time, which confused my emotions.

Btw, Rock recorded some audio with his iphone of me and Simon arguing. Maybe he can post it, or upload it and post a link to it.

This girl has very sexy legs. Dang! She would not let me photograph her face, but she let me photo her legs and backside.

A cute girl I bought a drink for at Blue Nile bar. Rock and Ginger had already left. (I have no idea if Ginger went back to his room or not, or what they do in private, so don't ask me. lol) And Simon finally did too after I focused on this girl and ignored him. He had drained me out emotionally and I was relieved that he finally left. Whew. Now I could enjoy some female company to rejuvenate me. lol

She was soooo sexy! She wanted to go home with me, but the barfines here were too expensive, so I resisted, even though I was very tempted.

You can see Simon to my right. He was talking Rock and Ginger's ear off before he and them left. lol

More later.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

To my delight, I later find Danessa (the sexy girl in red in the photos above) at another bar. She changed locations. So I sit with her and bond with her for a few hours while holding her affectionately and saying sweet nothings to her ear. lol (before we went back to my room :))

A sexy girl with a good attitude I met and took out. Rock took this photo of us. We had an awesome romantic night, the kind you see in movies. So you see, one can live their dreams in Angeles, the kind you see in movies.

A cute door girl I flirted with.

Wow she's hot. But she was sitting with a friend of my friend Hy, and was occupied. I managed to get this photo of her.

In the AM hours, some girls sitting outside waiting for guys like you to take an interest in them. lol. This one is pretty cute.

This peddler of rice snacks wouldn't leave me alone and kept rudely interrupting me while I was talking to girls. I guess being persistent is normal and tolerated here. She even had the gal to ask me for 900p (or 20 dollars) for this photo I took of her. Yeah right. Nice try. I eventually bought some of the snacks though.

At SM Clark Mall, some girls selling ice cream. They taste like Haagen Daaz.

Anyway, that's it for now. Hope you enjoyed it.

Note: In case you missed it, there is a big set of photos I posted just above this one.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I found some more photos taken by my smart phone of my last trip to the Philippines that I forgot to include. Here they are.

This is a girl who approached me at Mall of Asia to try to sell me a condo. I flirted with her and took these photos.

This is a picture of Rock's date, whom he brought along to meet me and Dianne. You can see part of Rock's arm next to her, which is probably the most you'll ever see of him, unless you meet him in person. lol

This is me next to a hot Pinay model in a computer store. lol

Don't you wish she was real? In my dreams... lol

More romantic pics of me and that hot sexy cute girl I brought back to my room. lol. Wow her legs are so smooth and sexy!

That cute hotel receptionist again. Doesn't she look so simple, sweet and humble? lol

Me and that girl I met who led me into an ambush. Details here: viewtopic.php?t=17919

A girl I met from DateinAsia. She was very quiet and had nothing to say, almost like a statue with no expression. Dang. How boring.

A super cute waitress in a Mexican restaurant on Fields Ave called Tequila Reef. Isn't she to die for or what? lol

Sexy dark girl I went upstairs with. lol

Bar girls looking bored because no male customers are coming in.

Me getting sandwiched. lol

That tall girl with blue eyes I had the hots for, but rejected me. lol

This is Joanne, another cute hotel receptionist. Doesn't she look simple and humble? lol. You'll never see that kind of attitude on girls in the US.

The Wuman himself. lol. In a Baguio forest at Camp Hay.

A cute and classy hotel receptionist at our nice hotel in Baguio.

Waitress at nice Chinese restaurant in Angeles City. A Filipina wearing a Chinese Qipao outfit. lol

Me next to a hot flight attendant. lol

Cute waitress with nice legs at Clarkton Hotel.

Danessa, that girl I like, in my room after we talked for hours last night, which was so romantic. lol

Sexy and skinny door girl outside. Ooooooo!

Cute waitress in Chinese restaurant at Shanghai airport during my layover there.

Last edited by Winston on February 20th, 2014, 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anthropolonerd
Freshman Poster

Post by Anthropolonerd »

droid wrote:
Anthropolonerd wrote:Also your friend looks like a child molester in the pics with the girl (I'm sure she's <18 but she looks like 12. And he's ooooooold).
man you do have this pesky MG tendency.. Why put someone down like that when you don't even know him.
I hope Steve does them aaalllll, over and over.... If they want him, is none of your business.
haha pushed a button have we? I dgaf what someone does in his spare time, but if you post pics on a public forum like that, well, my observation is that he looks like a child molester in those pics, with that girl. Simple as. In fact I'm willing to bet most men who go to the filipenes have at least hebephilic tendences (not that it's bad per se, it just shows a lack of maturity if that's all they want).

Also "deep observer" lol. What the f**k does that even mean, Winston? Are you a "deep observer"? Is that something to be proud of? Sounds like a form of autism, if you ask me. I suppose you mean you'd like someone who agrees with your tendencies for filipinas and hate for the western world. I'm not the only one who thinks your views on the world are borderline clinically insane.

On that note most of those pinays look like downright ugly downies compared to what I consider "ugly girls" where I live (note none of the girls in their age bracket are fat here, either. You can walk the streets here for a day and you probably wouldn't see a fat 18-25 yr old). A number of them here, if you put them here, they'd probably go from being top 5% (according to you anyway) to bottom 5% compared to their age bracket.

Some are doable though. Would be average girls here.
Anthropolonerd
Freshman Poster

Post by Anthropolonerd »

Winston wrote:Are you not white? Probably not. White men don't usually say the stuff you do. You sound like a judgmental Asian guy, like Repatriate.

I don't know if it's true or not, but someone told me once that there might be a link between pedophilia and yellow fever.
Missed this gem, lol. I'm white as f**k, dude. I live in the Netherlands and if I have anything non-Dutch in me, it is very remote (unfortunately. I wouldn't mind have like 1/8 Indo or something like that. A lot of Dutch ppl have that).

Also I like Asian girls. Certainly I don't like them much less than white girls, on the whole. But the Asians I like tend to come from China, Malaysia and Japan.

The ones you post generally look lower class and childlike to me. This makes me personally consider them ugly by definition. But being lower class isn't a huge problem by itself (if the person doesn't have a "lower class personality", i.e. the very pretty and/or smart ones who know their real value) but they have a certain backwardness about them which makes relationships Western men have with them shine an unfavourable light on those western men. Only a lower class western man would consider dating a pinay (or Isaan Thai woman, although they often look a little better at least) imo, unless there are some mitigating circumstances (like she is rich for a pinay, they met outside of the phils etc).

You can see in almost any person at first glance what kind of socio-economic environment they are from and when the discrepancy is too great, it speaks volumes. We can safely say that even lower class Americans are lightyears ahead in socioeconomic status of average pinays.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Anthropolonerd wrote: Also "deep observer" lol. What the f**k does that even mean, Winston? Are you a "deep observer"? Is that something to be proud of? Sounds like a form of autism, if you ask me. I suppose you mean you'd like someone who agrees with your tendencies for filipinas and hate for the western world. I'm not the only one who thinks your views on the world are borderline clinically insane.
Of course I am. I have been ever since I was 6 years old when I had thoughts that no 6 year old is supposed to have. Everyone knows that. The proof is in my writings and words. It takes one to know one. You probably aren't a very deep person. Holland is supposed to be an old soul country, according to the video series "Soul Ages".

Show me your articles, the ones that are deep and philosophical I mean. I have tons but you probably don't have any. Thus you are not a deep guy. Nothing you've written in the forum is deep, just judgmental and snobby. Are you even an intellectual?

Are you high class? What gives you the right to be snobby? Dutch people are not usually as snobby or critical as you are.

Guys who are not deep are not going to appreciate or recognize deep guys. So they assume that no one is deep because they themselves aren't.

How are my views clinically insane? Can you prove that logically? Do you even know what sane and insane is? Check out these quotes by great thinkers throughout history about sanity.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Quotes_Insanity.htm

Just because I tell the truth and think outside the box and do not fear taboos or political correctness does not mean I'm insane. What have I said that is false or untrue? You don't make sense and have no basis for calling me insane.

Come live in an insane society like America and see how sane you remain.
The ones you post generally look lower class and childlike to me. This makes me personally consider them ugly by definition. But being lower class isn't a huge problem by itself (if the person doesn't have a "lower class personality", i.e. the very pretty and/or smart ones who know their real value) but they have a certain backwardness about them which makes relationships Western men have with them shine an unfavourable light on those western men. Only a lower class western man would consider dating a pinay (or Isaan Thai woman, although they often look a little better at least) imo, unless there are some mitigating circumstances (like she is rich for a pinay, they met outside of the phils etc).
Of course they are lower class. Why else would they be bar girls? Duh. Girls with money don't become bar girls. Don't you even care if the girls are nice, sexy, treat you good, make you feel good, etc.? Why do none of those things matter to you?

The men who go to AC aren't necessarily low class. Some are just horny and want easy sex. Some of the guys that go there are well off and have a lot of money too.

You don't understand guys do you? You don't seem to understand human nature very well. You don't see the big picture.

What about the red light district girls in Amsterdam? Aren't they low class too?

Who cares. As long as you can fulfill your desires, that's what counts.

Anthropolonerd
Freshman Poster

Post by Anthropolonerd »

Winston wrote:Are you high class? What gives you the right to be snobby? Dutch people are not usually as snobby or critical as you are.
Nope. Just middle class really. University educated. I don't fit well in Dutch society in terms of morals and values.
I find Dutch society far too egalitarian in general. I don't like quasi-egalitarianism where we pretend it's a utopian politically correct lala-land where everybody is equal. The only worse place in this respect is Scandinavia. I'd probably fit better in the US (although that is also becoming increasingly PC and quasi-egalitarian, unfortunately).

I'm not "snobby". I don't like snobbism in general. I just call out things for what they are. Snobs will go to great length to show wealth with meaningless overpriced trinkets, which is something I'd never do.

I also don't look down on anybody, including bar girls and their clients, per se, from an "objective" (universal/scientific) context. I'm just saying, those people are not people I'd want to hang out with, because they do not correspond well to my values and morals.
Winston wrote:How are my views clinically insane? Can you prove that logically? Do you even know what sane and insane is? Check out these quotes by great thinkers throughout history about sanity.

Just because I tell the truth and think outside the box and do not fear taboos or political correctness does not mean I'm insane. What have I said that is false or untrue? You don't make sense and have no basis for calling me insane.
While it's a generalization, people who think they speak the truth and have a zealous belief in this truth, while offering no proof of it, are insane. There is no truth, empirical or otherwise, of "old souls".
Winston wrote: Of course they are lower class. Why else would they be bar girls? Duh. Girls with money don't become bar girls. Don't you even care if the girls are nice, sexy, treat you good, make you feel good, etc.? Why do none of those things matter to you?

The men who go to AC aren't necessarily low class. Some are just horny and want easy sex. Some of the guys that go there are well off and have a lot of money too.

You don't understand guys do you? You don't seem to understand human nature very well. You don't see the big picture.

What about the red light district girls in Amsterdam? Aren't they low class too?

Who cares. As long as you can fulfill your desires, that's what counts.
So it is your opinion that what is good in life, is to chase one's most basic carnal desires, like you are? In my opinion, what is good in life, is to pursue more meaningful goals than p***y, such as knowledge be it spiritual or intellectual, both of which you lack. I understand guys just fine. Some are developed and modern and some are not. Some like to go to the phils for easy p***y and some do not (or do it once. I personally may go when I am in Asia, just to see how lame it is. Maybe I will change my mind, but it's unlikely). You don't see the more enlightened guys hanging out with bargirls consistently.

Your definition of an "intellectual" seems to be some conspiracy theorist nutjob so no, in your definition, I am not an intellectual. In the general definition, I am.

Of course Amsterdam window whores are low class too, but at least they get to live in a nice country. Either way, have never interacted on any level with them.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

droid wrote:
Yeah that was completely uncalled for. I spoke to Steve and he's probably one of the best intentioned guys ever to walk the AC turfs. And he looks a lot younger than his real age (which I am not divulging here).