Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Photos of hot/cute girls I met in Angeles City!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Photos of hot/cute girls I met in Angeles City!

Postby MrBlueLight » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:17 pm

^^ Come on, Winston, we all want to know: Did you bang this girl?
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby publicduende » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:23 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:^^ Come on, Winston, we all want to know: Did you bang this girl?

Considering her look on the pic below, I have my doubts :)

publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:17 pm

droid wrote:
Winston wrote:No. It's the same procedure. You can buy them a drink and if they are up for it, they will go barfine with you. If not, they will talk to you and drink their drink, and make up an excuse.
However, door girls are usually prettier because they put the prettiest girls outside to get customers in

Thanks Winston, that's why I asked. It's good to know it's not just some bullshit type of bait like in the west.

Yeah, well most girls have a price in AC. And of course, there is some bullshit involved. But the main thing is, a man is ALLOWED to pursue his sexual desires in AC. He's doesn't have to repress it or pretend he doesn't have any desires.

In poorer countries, men are more valued, needed and respected. Thus they are more pro-male. That's what makes them dating paradises for men.

Array9 wrote:Old pictures but still a nice catch Winston. This is the prettiest Filipina that I have seen you with. Plus she has nice full lips.
Who knew you had game? :D

I don't have game. All I did with that girl was approach her and say "Wow you're so maganda (beautiful)! What's your name? Can I get your number?" That's it. Very simple. You can get a lot of dates by just doing that.

You will meet all kinds of girls by doing that. Some may be dishonest and have bad intentions or be users. Sure. But at least a man is in the game there. He can at least pursue girls and pick up girls and see what happens. Thus men have choices overseas. Nothing is more valuable than waking up everyday KNOWING that you can go out and get dates and pick up girls ANYTIME YOU WANT TO! That is PRICELESS! You gotta experience it to understand what I mean.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:34 pm

publicduende wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:^^ Come on, Winston, we all want to know: Did you bang this girl?

Considering her look on the pic below, I have my doubts :)

Good read publicduende. Yes you are right. She was kind of cold and stiff, almost lifeless in fact. When we went out, she would bring along her relatives. They would take advantage of me and make me treat them all to dinner, without even asking. I wasn't used to that yet. After a while, I got offended and refused. After that, she seemed to lose interest in me. Go figure.

She was a real beauty though. Her face in real life was much more beautiful than in the photos. Her face had a glow in person in 3D that you can't see in the photos. I wish I could contact her now but Dianne erased all my numbers from the past.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby MrBlueLight » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:32 pm

What do you meant most girls have a price in AC? Are you saying that you are paying prostitutes?
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:48 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:What do you meant most girls have a price in AC? Are you saying that you are paying hoes?

He's paid many hoes.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:53 pm

But he's talking about AC letting a man pursues his sexual desires. If he's paying hoes, then he doesn't need to go to AC for that, there are plenty of hoes in the US, Taiwan, or wherever the hell he is.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:31 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:But he's talking about AC letting a man pursues his sexual desires. If he's paying hoes, then he doesn't need to go to AC for that, there are plenty of hoes in the US, Taiwan, or wherever the hell he is.

Everything has a price in some way silly. You are so naive. Even if you find true love, you still have to pay for it by sacrificing your soul and freedom.

Not in the US. Prostitution is illegal there. And last time I went to a Nevada brothel, they wanted $1000+. So no, the US is no longer an option. Even if it was still $200 at the Nevada brothels, you can't do that often. But you can in AC.

Man you act like you don't know anything. I can't believe that you are Ginger or Jboy. Ginger knows all about AC.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby MrBlueLight » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:23 am

Because I am not Ginger or Jboy. I just got to the Philippines, and I did not pay anything to sleep with any of the girls here. Out of the 10+ girls I've slept with here so far, only one has asked for some taxi money, the rest I just pay $150-200 pesos for dinner or dessert like any gentleman would. Some even offered to pay for their own food. Let's just agree that we have very different experiences in the Philippines.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:41 am

MrBlueLight wrote:Because I am not Ginger or Jboy. I just got to the Philippines, and I did not pay anything to sleep with any of the girls here. Out of the 10+ girls I've slept with here so far, only one has asked for some taxi money, the rest I just pay $150-200 pesos for dinner or dessert like any gentleman would. Some even offered to pay for their own food. Let's just agree that we have very different experiences in the Philippines.

so they come to your house and sleep with you and go home but dont ask for taxi money? Thats not too common but i guess since your younger and good looking maybe your lucky to have that.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:15 am

One girl did ask for taxi money two times, but she is jobless and lives farther away, and even she only asked for it when she truly didn't have any money, other times she paid it herself. But out of the 20+ girls that I've met, she's the only one who even brought up the topic. The other girls just pay for their own transportations. I usually just ask "do you know how to get home?", they say yes, and I just give them a kiss and they are on their way.

But yes, I do not look like the sugar daddy type. In fact, I look the same age as most girls I date (age 20-26), so I would hope that my girls have different motives in seeing me as opposed to seeing a much older guy. The girl I saw yesterday even told me that I look like her little brother (she's 25). With a comment like that, I won't be seeing her again.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:37 am

MrBlueLight wrote:One girl did ask for taxi money two times, but she is jobless and lives farther away, and even she only asked for it when she truly didn't have any money, other times she paid it herself. But out of the 20+ girls that I've met, she's the only one who even brought up the topic. The other girls just pay for their own transportations. I usually just ask "do you know how to get home?", they say yes, and I just give them a kiss and they are on their way.

But yes, I do not look like the sugar daddy type. In fact, I look the same age as most girls I date (age 20-26), so I would hope that my girls have different motives in seeing me as opposed to seeing a much older guy. The girl I saw yesterday even told me that I look like her little brother (she's 25). With a comment like that, I won't be seeing her again.

Hmmm i guess what you say confirms what I believe if a girl begs you for tax money or to buy this and that or pay for everything its not love. its just her loving what you provide. Thats why i dont really feel too bad about cheating on my gf there.

I think the biggest measure is a yes or no, is the girl a pain in the ass. yes or no. And by pain in the ass i mean do you have to always initiate the sex and they reluctantly do it or do you hve to always pay for everything and they dont make any effort in the relationship. Girls like that are dime a dozen in phil i realize.

I dont want a rich girl or even middle class though those girls are harder to control and are a bit more demanding :)
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby hammanta » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:05 pm

I stayed 3-4 days in Angeles City last Feb right in the middle of walking street. Didn't sleep with one bar girl (by choice) as I wasn't there for that. To me the city was very off putting. The hotel I stayed in came with condoms, "Mojo" sex potion, shaving tools (ewww), Cialus, and had a permanent smell of STD's and dieing testosterone. Not to mention a strip club entrance right next to the kitchen and dining area. To me there's nothing sexy about 30 or so girls corralled up on a small stage going through the motions just waiting for a guy (usually not very desirable) to pick them up. I'm not demeaning guys who do that, hey it's your choice, it just wasn't a place for me. I will admit though if I was with my guy friends it probably would be a different story :twisted: .

The dance clubs were pretty badass though and I did head off to a comedy bar. I had plans to hike Mt. Pinatubo but those fell through (major hangover :mrgreen: ).

The non-bar girls I was with did force me to head to the gay side of the street (they thought it would be funny). Guys beware, be very aware do not stumble down that street at night, especially alone. If you are even slightly average looking you will get bombarded.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:47 am

Wow im having such a blast here in angeles city. Its more fun than ever now. Its expanded with lots of new places to explore and enjoy. Even the sm mall is much bigger now. Everyday i meet new girls and get new numbers, so everyday is fun and interesting. Something new happens everyday. Never boring. Amazing. Nowhere else on earth is it this fun.

Everyday i find new dream girls to fall in love with and buy drinks for and dance with, etc. Makes me feel like im in nirvana or heaven! Wow! Never boring here. Always active and vibrant, full of energy, and many things are open 24 hours. Neverending fun, pleasure, happiness, stimulation, romance, female arousal, sexy girls, etc. Like heaven! Absolutely unreal yet real!!!!!

My friend ethan_sg in China, would love it here for sure! He loves vibrancy and always talks about it. Im sure he would be in his element here too. If he came here hed probably not want to go back to china. Lol. He loves roaming around at night and angeles city is perfect for that. Ill bet ian would love it here if he came and experienced it all.

Maybe zboy1 can vouch for what i say when he comes here and experiences it for himself. Lol.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby publicduende » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:48 am

Winston wrote:Wow im having such a blast here in angeles city. Its more fun than ever now. Its expanded with lots of new places to explore and enjoy. Even the sm mall is much bigger now. Everyday i meet new girls and get new numbers, so everyday is fun and interesting. Something new happens everyday. Never boring. Amazing. Nowhere else on earth is it this fun.

Everyday i find new dream girls to fall in love with and buy drinks for and dance with, etc. Makes me feel like im in nirvana or heaven! Wow! Never boring here. Always active and vibrant, full of energy, and many things are open 24 hours. Neverending fun, pleasure, happiness, stimulation, romance, female arousal, sexy girls, etc. Like heaven! Absolutely unreal yet real!!!!!

My friend ethan_sg in China, would love it here for sure! He loves vibrancy and always talks about it. Im sure he would be in his element here too. If he came here hed probably not want to go back to china. Lol. He loves roaming around at night and angeles city is perfect for that. Ill bet ian would love it here if he came and experienced it all.

Maybe zboy1 can vouch for what i say when he comes here and experiences it for himself. Lol.

The 21-yo girl you have been dating (pics provided by Marcos Zed) looks a real keeper. Have you thought about trying to settle with her for a while?
publicduende
Veteran Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand