Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Photos of hot/cute girls I met in Angeles City!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Tue May 05, 2009 12:29 pm

More cute girls I met in Angeles City.

Last edited by Winston on Tue May 05, 2009 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Tue May 05, 2009 1:00 pm

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Tue May 05, 2009 1:04 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Tue May 05, 2009 1:32 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Wed May 06, 2009 10:05 am

BTW, I forgot to mention that most of these girls look FAR BETTER in person than in pictures. The camera distorts people's faces and bodies and skin complexion a lot.

Anyone who's taken lots of photos of hot girls knows this.

You can photo a girl who looks like a 9 in person, and she may look like a 6 or 7 in a picture simply because the camera distorts everything including her skin.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:35 pm

Here are some pics of girls I met on New Year's Eve.

ImageImage

ImageImage

By the way, she's not a bar girl. She just asked to put on the costume of one to see what it was like to wear it and dance around, out of curiosity. I know cause I went in there with her. And she does not act like a bar girl at all, nor is she willing to sleep with someone for payment.

Last edited by Winston on Mon May 10, 2010 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:45 pm

Here are some more hot/cute photos I dug up from my files:

So pretty!

This one made me feel like a schoolboy! What a babe. I was shaking nervous when talking to her. Rarely are Angeles girls this hot! I called her "Ashley Angel", even though her friend claimed she was a "devil" inside. hehehe

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:56 pm

This one is a good friend of mine. She's sincere, smart, open minded, honest and has her own car and business. And single too! Anyone interested?

Hotel receptionist, sweet and innocent, and also tall and thin, which is my ideal type :). Here it's not a sin to compliment girls or flirt with them, but flattering to them :)

A cute waitress I like. Aren't their facial expressions so unjaded and humble compared to modern American girls?

Me and the waitress I like.

Last edited by Winston on Mon May 10, 2010 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:03 pm

Who could ever imagine that whores and bar girls could look so sweet and innocent like this? :)

These girls work in one of those higher class expensive bars that cater to Japanese and Korean businessmen. That's why they are dressed up more, toward such clientele.

A little cutie :)

A sweet innocent girl I met on the bus to Manila.

Below is Mary Rose (left), one of my best friends, with one of her cute classmates.

Last edited by Winston on Mon May 10, 2010 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:11 pm

Jobelle, one of my dream angels in Angeles. In person her face looks perfectly symmetrical. My God.

Nice legs and figure :)

This one has that hot Latin look.

Oooh, my precious honey chocolate bar :)

Last edited by Winston on Mon May 10, 2010 11:27 am, edited 4 times in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:23 pm

One of my "chocolate fantasies" that I had a GREAT time with, and afterward had recurring fantasies about.

It's rare to meet bar girls in Angeles this light skinned, which is a higher standard of beauty here. I flirted with her through a window until I went and introduced myself. Girls LOVE to flirt here. It's so natural.

Last edited by Winston on Mon May 10, 2010 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:37 pm

I love the Japanese style eyes and face of this one. She liked me instantly upon first sight too, and even moved in to kiss me on first sight. It was mutual "like" at first sight, for sure. She was really good to me, and I mean "really" good :) I liked her, A LOT, and vice versa.

Really hot tall hardbody!

The one on the left is a total hottie! Owww!

This one was out of this world! We made love from night time til 4pm the next day, and I never noticed the time going by! And I felt like a total baby in her arms, for the first time since I really was a baby! (She's gone now, and I really really regret not going to see her again)

Last edited by Winston on Mon May 10, 2010 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:01 pm

More groups of girls.

More girls from those upscale bars that cater to Japanese and Korean, which have hotter more upscale looking girls.

Not only are they cute and sexy, but playful too :)

Chocolatylicious :)

So white and tall and thin! My type! This one enjoys playing mind games though.

The moment I touched her smooth silky skin, I felt like I was reborn on cloud 9. Ooooooohhhhh

Last edited by Winston on Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:11 pm

Very pretty, but her personality was like a hollow shell.

This one is hot as hell from head to legs, but she LOVES to f**k with guy's minds!

My friend Mary again (left) with one of her cute classmates.

Nice!

This is one of those girls who is sweet, humble and will go along with whatever you want to do. Lots of guys here love that type of girl, and I do too, but they become dull after a while. But they are very nice and refreshing when you are new here. I met her in a hotel lobby that I checked out of, so she is NOT a bar girl (so to those who say I can only date bar girls, up yours yet again).

Anyway, more later.

Last edited by Winston on Mon May 10, 2010 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:15 pm

By the way, the new photos I posted today start from Page 4 of this thread, so if you haven't already, see the ones on Page 4 of this thread first, starting from about halfway down the page.

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand