Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Photos of hot/cute girls I met in Angeles City!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Photos of hot/cute girls I met in Angeles City!

Postby Pinayhunter » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:18 pm

To the detractors: who cares if he's paying? Most guys just want cute young women who treat them well. Doesn't matter what the girls' motives are.

And good luck with that whole not paying mentality once you guys are considered too old (over 30) but still want to f**k something resembling a human female.
Pinayhunter
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:37 am

I was with Winson, Rock and Billy. First of all, some of Winston's dates were bar girls but other's were not. I can vouch for Winston; I was there. He likes a mix of bar girls and non-bar girls.

In fact, Angeles is a good place to date both. I think it's up to you to decide which way you want to go. There's also a lot of ladyboy's here as well, although I'm not a fan of them.
Find teaching jobs in China at http://workabroad.today
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby mentor » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:15 am

How is he dating the non bar girls?
mentor
Freshman Poster

Postby Dragon » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:39 am

mentor wrote:How is he dating the non bar girls?

By pretending they're not.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Postby zboy1 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:58 pm

It's easy. Just approach girls working in stores, malls or in hospitals. Also, there's a college near Angeles City, so you can look for girls there, too.
Find teaching jobs in China at http://workabroad.today
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:08 am

mentor wrote:How is he dating the non bar girls?

I just walk up to them and say "Excuse me youre very maganda. I have a crush on you." Hehe. Works like a charm. Ask zboy or rock. Theyve seen me do it many many times. It works. Also the way i say it is sweet and flattering, and they seem to love the attention i give them. I am childish too, so it vibes with filipinas since they are the same way. Also when i act excited, it rubs off on them and makes them feel some enthusiasm too.

However, not everyone can do it the way i do though. The way i do it fits my personality style. So someone like zboy cant just copy everything i do. He develops his own style and approach that suits his personality as well.

Also i have light skin and an american accent, so those things add to my market value too, in addition to my charming personality and money. Haha. They also like slanted chinese eyes in the Philippines too, which are considered attractive.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby mentor » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:08 am

Unbelievable approach by western standards!
mentor
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:10 pm

Video of me dancing in High Society disco in Angeles City. High Society is a new popular disco on Walking Street (near McDonald's) that has lots of freelancers (p4p) that will go with you for cheap if they like you. It's cheaper than paying barfines for bar girls in bars. Many bar girls also go there after work. Barfines on Fields Ave are now 2000 or 3000 pesos. But the girls in High Society will go for 1000 or 1500 pesos. And if they've known you for a while and are familiar with you and like you, then they will take even less, and go down to 800 pesos. This disco is open and every day and there are always lots of girls there. Most of them are friendly and make eye contact with guys.

Forum member WorldTraveler said that most girls there refused to go with him, but that's not my experience. Most girls that I met there were willing to go with me if I wished. I've taken several before. My girlfriend before, Roselyn, took this video of me when we were there dancing.

Below is a video clip I took of Roselyn dancing. She was shy about being filmed so you can see that she's a bit uncomfortable about it. lol

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Guhji » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:19 pm

I wish I hadn't seen that.
Guhji
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand