Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


hey thanks ladislav for that Tagged site recommendations

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

hey thanks ladislav for that Tagged site recommendations

Postby gmm567 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:31 pm

I actually get women to respond, and they are attractive ladies. They don't seem like they are scammers either,yet anyway.

It seems so much more normal. They wink back, they write back and you get 4-5 to respond within a day or two.
gmm567
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:12 pm

Re: hey thanks ladislav for that Tagged site recommendations

Postby ladislav » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:30 am

gmm567 wrote:I actually get women to respond, and they are attractive ladies. They don't seem like they are scammers either,yet anyway.

It seems so much more normal. They wink back, they write back and you get 4-5 to respond within a day or two.


You are most welcome. They have no agenda there and are just looking for friends. Ask them for their cellphone number though.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby gmm567 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:18 pm

Oh so most aren't looking to date you think. I'll tell you one thing though, there are educated chicks on there. I am talking with one who is a nurse, another who is looking for a intellectual guy. Both them are sexy good looking women. Hear that S.
gmm567
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:12 pm

Postby ladislav » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:13 pm

gmm567 wrote:Oh so most aren't looking to date you think. I'll tell you one thing though, there are educated chicks on there. I am talking with one who is a nurse, another who is looking for a intellectual guy. Both them are sexy good looking women. Hear that S.


Friends possibly leading to more. But the women are not the ones who are actively looking for foreign husbands and to emigrate asap.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby Mr S » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:56 pm

I didn't say there wern't educated people living here, I'm saying they are a MINORITY. When you get here you will understand what i'm talking about. Just go shopping for a day and see how you like it. Of course a local girl who knows how to use the computer and social chat sites are going to have a brain, plus if they are a nurse usually they have to have some intelligence to pass school and all the tests involved.

You'll see when you get here.... ha ha ha :lol: You will be blindsided with utter stupidity the moment you get off the plane and start trying to do your thing...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Postby ladislav » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:41 pm

Mr S wrote:I didn't say there wern't educated people living here, I'm saying they are a MINORITY. When you get here you will understand what i'm talking about. Just go shopping for a day and see how you like it. Of course a local girl who knows how to use the computer and social chat sites are going to have a brain, plus if they are a nurse usually they have to have some intelligence to pass school and all the tests involved.

You'll see when you get here.... ha ha ha :lol: You will be blindsided with utter stupidity the moment you get off the plane and start trying to do your thing...


that's right, people who are English speaking, online and/or the ones who have passed tests are well, above average. Or moreover, he ones whom you meet in the US are usually either the very very rich or geniuses. Now, when you actually start traveling and meeting various common folks you will see while different pictures of things.

Lol, blindsided by stupidity. A colorful way of putting it.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby Hero » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:08 am

Yeah, thanks Ladislav. Seems like there's an infinite supply of gorgeous, friendly Pinays on Tagged. Too bad the Mexican and Brazilian women on Tagged aren't quite as nice. They all have about 300 men on their friends list and never answer my emails. :(
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm


Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: momopi and 4 guests