hey thanks ladislav for that Tagged site recommendations

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

hey thanks ladislav for that Tagged site recommendations

Post by gmm567 »

I actually get women to respond, and they are attractive ladies. They don't seem like they are scammers either,yet anyway.

It seems so much more normal. They wink back, they write back and you get 4-5 to respond within a day or two.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: hey thanks ladislav for that Tagged site recommendations

Post by ladislav »

gmm567 wrote:I actually get women to respond, and they are attractive ladies. They don't seem like they are scammers either,yet anyway.

It seems so much more normal. They wink back, they write back and you get 4-5 to respond within a day or two.
You are most welcome. They have no agenda there and are just looking for friends. Ask them for their cellphone number though.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

Oh so most aren't looking to date you think. I'll tell you one thing though, there are educated chicks on there. I am talking with one who is a nurse, another who is looking for a intellectual guy. Both them are sexy good looking women. Hear that S.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

gmm567 wrote:Oh so most aren't looking to date you think. I'll tell you one thing though, there are educated chicks on there. I am talking with one who is a nurse, another who is looking for a intellectual guy. Both them are sexy good looking women. Hear that S.
Friends possibly leading to more. But the women are not the ones who are actively looking for foreign husbands and to emigrate asap.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I didn't say there wern't educated people living here, I'm saying they are a MINORITY. When you get here you will understand what i'm talking about. Just go shopping for a day and see how you like it. Of course a local girl who knows how to use the computer and social chat sites are going to have a brain, plus if they are a nurse usually they have to have some intelligence to pass school and all the tests involved.

You'll see when you get here.... ha ha ha :lol: You will be blindsided with utter stupidity the moment you get off the plane and start trying to do your thing...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Mr S wrote:I didn't say there wern't educated people living here, I'm saying they are a MINORITY. When you get here you will understand what i'm talking about. Just go shopping for a day and see how you like it. Of course a local girl who knows how to use the computer and social chat sites are going to have a brain, plus if they are a nurse usually they have to have some intelligence to pass school and all the tests involved.

You'll see when you get here.... ha ha ha :lol: You will be blindsided with utter stupidity the moment you get off the plane and start trying to do your thing...
that's right, people who are English speaking, online and/or the ones who have passed tests are well, above average. Or moreover, he ones whom you meet in the US are usually either the very very rich or geniuses. Now, when you actually start traveling and meeting various common folks you will see while different pictures of things.

Lol, blindsided by stupidity. A colorful way of putting it.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Yeah, thanks Ladislav. Seems like there's an infinite supply of gorgeous, friendly Pinays on Tagged. Too bad the Mexican and Brazilian women on Tagged aren't quite as nice. They all have about 300 men on their friends list and never answer my emails. :(
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by josephty2 »

ladislav wrote:
March 6th, 2009, 11:41 am
Mr S wrote:I didn't say there wern't educated people living here, I'm saying they are a MINORITY. When you get here you will understand what i'm talking about. Just go shopping for a day and see how you like it. Of course a local girl who knows how to use the computer and social chat sites are going to have a brain, plus if they are a nurse usually they have to have some intelligence to pass school and all the tests involved.

that's right, people who are English speaking, online and/or the ones who have passed tests are well, above average. Or moreover, he ones whom you meet in the US are usually either the very very rich or geniuses. Now, when you actually start traveling and meeting various common folks you will see while different pictures of things.

Lol, blindsided by stupidity. A colorful way of putting it.
iPhone vs Android users. In Asia especially SE near the equator, less iPhone users there.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.