Advice for relationship with a Filipino girl

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Kris
Freshman Poster

Advice for relationship with a Filipino girl

Post by Kris »

Very informative and interesting site with lots of details for those interested in courting a Filipino girl. Quite an eye-opener for me -

http://www.british-filipino.com/

For instance - the giving of gifts. This is something you also do in Russia/Ukraine called 'gostinets' - however - in the Philipines there are a lot more people to consider.

Something you should never do with a Russian girl in the early stages of courtship but which is highly recommended here is to buy her a mobile phone and give her a clothing allowance.
Treat others as you'd like to be treated yourself
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

Look dude, you don't give any woman a clothing allowance unless she's f***ing you. I don't give to shit of the culture or differences thereof.

Don't set yourself up to be exploited. No p***y..minimal, token gifts. She's not happy with that then f**k her. She can take her clothes off, and I'll pounderize her p***y. Don't give women your assets unless they offer something.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

She also has a mobile phone. If your American it is probably more modern and has features then yours. However iphones were carrying an additional social points then buying a budget phone for her to use as trade bait.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Lots of guys who go to the Philippines buy a girl an expensive cell phone, which is stupid. They often end up losing it, getting robbed, or misplacing it. I know so many bar girls who lost 400 dollar cell phones that some dumb guy bought them. So stupid.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne