Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Exciting info related to me about KTV girls in China

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Exciting info related to me about KTV girls in China

Postby Winston » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:18 pm

From an email:

About China, remember there are two China's there, I can totally believe your experience with the Taiwan women, they are more westernized and cold :^)...Also, one of my theories why they are colder is because it's only an island of 25Million or so, densely populated, close-knit, word gets around fast if you do anything :^), so people might value privacy, saving face or not looking bad in public or getting a bad name plus that's part of chinese old traditional culture to be reserved in public as compared to westerners.

When you get the mainland I recommend checking out the KTVs (Karaoke places where the women are HOT and you can get many, well, let's say, "Happy Ending" experiences with them), along with the HE massage parlors and these women are young, slim, smooth(that's one of many advantages asian women, particularly Northeast asian-Chinese, Korean, Japanese, ie can't beat a Chinese/asian women's silky smooth soft skin, way better than caucasian women)...anyway, I think the women in the mainland are friendly, down to earth, open, warmer...just have to know where to look, some might not still be flirty or touchy in public, but get them in private and it should be a whole new ballgame:^) I recommend Shenzhen and Zhuhai for action and I hope you get a chance to experience, they will change your mind, Chinese women are better in bed in my opinion, and they are cleaner:^) but PLEASE if you discover some great places for HE's and action and the finest, hottest Chinese women let me know where they are, where to go, where to find them. Haven't been but My friend recommended:
http://www.crazys.net/index2.html
Number one KTV in China 王朝酒店
http://www.pounderhotel.com/

if you get a chance to check these out let me know how it goes. I'm going to China May 2009-June 2009 for two or three weeks.
Last edited by Winston on Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Exciting info related to me about KTV girls in China

Postby momopi » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:57 pm

For KTV in Taiwan, go to Taichung.

In China, drive around night life areas at night and you'll see all the KTV's light up. I walked around downtown Tangu in Tianjing back in 2007 and saw some KTV customers and girls in slutty outfits.

Be warned that KTV's can be expensive.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:01 pm

I hope they aren't that expensive in China.

Here is a video that someone secretly took in a KTV where you can see the lineup of cute girls that you can pick from!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb_fLnrPNRM[/youtube]
Last edited by Winston on Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby gmm567 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:14 pm

The "pound her" hotel. I like that.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:12 pm

Check out Single Dude Travel's entry on KTV's in China. It's very informative, and no holds barred. lol

http://www.singledudetravel.com/2011/04 ... e-aka-ktv/

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Repatriate » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:21 pm

There's pretty extensive info on these KTVS on the Singaporean whoremonger Sammyboy forums. The mainland KTVs are frequented often by TW, Singaporeans, and HK businessmen. The sinkies I know said the KTVs like to rip off people a lot as well so a well heeled and knowledgeable local in tow seems absolutely mandatory.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:25 pm

Well if I just walk in, won't they tell me all the prices upfront? As the article said, there are cheap ones and expensive ones at all levels.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby momopi » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:17 am

Be warned that how girls in KTV's look in the dark and special lighting may differ drastically if you saw her in the morning daylight.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand