Do Filipino men complain about Filipinas? (i.e. their women)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Do Filipino men complain about Filipinas? (i.e. their women)

Post by gmm567 »

Do they treat american guys better because of status and money? I wonder?

Ladislav tell. Your insights please
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do philipino men complain of Philipinas (ie their women)

Post by ladislav »

gmm567 wrote:Do they treat american guys better because of status and money? I wonder?

Ladislav tell. Your insights please
The only complaint is that a Filipina likes an "Americano" and not a Filipino. Do Filipinos treat American guys better? Yeah, I guess. They treat all foreign people better. As long as they remain high status and do not become public burden.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Filipinos do not usually like to complain. It is shameful and not their style. Filipino guys that I know do not usually complain about things. Complaining is probably more of an American thing.

Some Filipinas treat foreigners better. Others prefer their own Filipino kind. Some prefer only Asian foreigners. Others like white foreigners. And still some say they prefer Black guys. There are all types of Filipinas, and they are generally approachable, so there's always more than enough girls to go around, of all types. In other words, no scarcity principle at work in the dating market. If you're white, asian, or black, or filipino, you can always find many girls who are into you. Always. That's the beauty of it!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne