How are Chinese Women in Guangzhou? (Canton)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

She looks nice Winston, but I think I prefer the curvier Cantonese girls. Thin girls are OK but they're a bit delicate sometimes.

Somebody else asked in this thread, well girls like your girl above are very numerous in Gz. I used to pass at least half a dozen 10's on the way from my hotel to Linhexi metro station, and it wasn't a long walk!

That Chinapple girl above, she looks like a Hunan girl, and there are millions (billions?) of them in Gz - they've poured into Gz in search of well paid jobs. Hunan girls are really popular with Western men for some reason. I think they're a good compromise between girls from the North and the South of China.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

I was in GZ in September for about a week and while there, I did enjoy it a lot. I had talked to a girl from CB prior to getting there who looked very good on her pics but when I saw her, she wasn't anything like it but was still cute. However, she didn't speak any english and came with her colleague who did speak good english and was cute. Long story short, through her and her cute short english speaking friend, I got to meet 7-8 of her girlfriends and they were all interested in me. I'm still in contact with one who looked like the girl on the pic that Winston tried to get in with but no luck. I did see a ton of very fashionable, feminine, sexy, slim women everywhere. I also stayed in Tianhe, near the New Town metro station, which is the best and poshest area of town. I paid 35$/night for a very nice and big apartment on the 25th floor of a brand new building with everything needed. Even had a washing machine and full kitchen!LOL

I went out with a friend who lives there and he told me that I can basically approach any girl I want since chinese men are the biggest betas/wimps who would never approach a girl drunk, let alone sober. It did look like shooting fish in a barrel. Specially on the metro at rush hour, you see tons of nice looking office ladies returning home. I didn't approach any as I was just taking in the scene and had to re-adjust to this new reality where everyone is potentially available. I got the feeling that once you were to live there, you could easily build a nice rotation of 6-8 hot girl friends in a city as big as GZ. Needless to say I can't wait to return and this time, I will be living there for at least 2 years!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

xiongmao wrote:She looks nice Winston, but I think I prefer the curvier Cantonese girls. Thin girls are OK but they're a bit delicate sometimes.
Pic of what you have in mind?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

OK, real (no airbrushed) Chinese ladies time. Here's a beauty I spotted in Wuhan. This is why I love curvy Chinese women:

Any Western man who goes to China could find a woman like this.

Office ladies:

OL's are very numerous in Guangzhou, although these are in Wuhan. They'll be the same in Gz, but just more numerous. They'll look fairly similar, as Hubei's brainiest women will earn 2-3 times more in Gz than Wuhan.

Girls in a beauty salon. Any guy here could date a Chinese girl like these:

This girl really is from Guangzhou:

More stunning real life Guangzhou girl sightings. As Jacre says, you could try approaching girls in the street, but your biggest hurdle is that they're not very likely to speak English:

There are some great girls on Chinese Love Links. However, Chinese people are VERY group orientated and your best way of meeting the HOTTEST girls is through social contacts. And for that you really need to live in China for a while, or find a friend with a Chinese wife. The other issue is that a woman will NEVER introduce you to her friends if she wants you for herself. And this is a problem because friendzoning Chinese women is hard work.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What's the difference between Guangzhou and Shenzhen in terms of the women and the city itself? Anyone qualified to compare them?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

No real difference between the women. Both cities are largely populated by migrants from Hunan, Hubei and Sichuan Provinces. Hunan girls tend to be the best educated and there's more of a chance they'll speak English. Western guys seem to find Hunan girls immensely attractive, I know a lot of guys who married Hunan women. They have good facial bone structures and nice long hair. Also they're a good compromise between mild mannered Cantonese women and fiery Hubei/Sichuan women.

I guess Guangzhou has more indiginous Cantonese there than there are in Shenzhen. Cantonese girls are very lovely, even if they're not as tall and pale as the Sichuan or Northern Chinese girls.

As far as the cities go, Shenzhen is a bit more expensive to live in. Guangzhou is IMHO the more interesting city to visit because it's a lot older and there are plenty of tourist sites to take your dates (e.g. the place where you can see Chairman Mao's bed). Also there's the river and more train connections to the rest of China.

Both cities are next door to each other and the bullet train between them costs 100RMB for a 52 minute journey (or half the price if you go on the old trains).