Videos of hot/sexy bar girls in Angeles City bars and nightlife! Wow!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Videos of hot/sexy bar girls in Angeles City bars and nightlife! Wow!

Post by Winston »

Will make you drool. Some look like models too!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Directory and pics of 100+ bars and girls in Angeles City!

Post by Winston »

Directory and pics of 100+ bars and girls in Angeles City!

http://www.angelesbars.com/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Video of hot girls in Dollhouse, Angeles City! Damn!

Post by Winston »

Video of hot girls in Dollhouse, Angeles City! Damn!

Doesn't this make you guys wish you were here? :)

Winston
Site Admin

Videos of sexy bar girls in Angeles City - Wow!

Post by Winston »

At a pool party.

Last edited by Winston on September 18th, 2012, 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is me flirting with and kissing a long time crush of mine in a bar :)

miles_ahead
Freshman Poster

Post by miles_ahead »

Winston

The first video of fields avenue, all those girls were hot! nice bodies! didn't see an ugly girl there. Is fields Ave. in Angeles? I also noticed that all those girls were lighter skinned than most philipinas, where does one find lighter skinned philipinas? dont get me wrong not that there arent hot dark skinned philipinas, just curious.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

The women in that first video were super hot. No buttless boobless women there. :)

How common are Filipina women with looks of that level outside bars though?
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Videos of hot/sexy bar girls in Angeles City bars and nightlife! Wow!

Post by Winston »

@publicduende and @fdiv what do you think of those videos? Don't those girls turn you on? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wet T shirt pool party in Angeles City. Wow.

Freelancers on Walking Street, aka Fields Avenue.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
July 27th, 2018, 8:27 pm
@publicduende and @fdiv what do you think of those videos? Don't those girls turn you on? lol
Some of the girls on the Bourbon Street Condotel video are hot.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

Winston wrote:
July 27th, 2018, 8:27 pm
Yes of course, heh. If you go to Club Atlantis you should find Jana. I wasn't able to take a picture of her because of their policy (and my hidden cam is too cheap to take good pictures in low light lol). Very nice, tall, light skin and nice tits, heh. Kopino and you could tell it from her face and height. I couldn't barfine her there because she was on her menstruation. I would have barfined her right there if not even though I went into that club with another girl, heh.

Anyway here's some pics of the girl I went to that club with, Jo-An (sorry you can't see her face in these pics, heh). To answer the question of the one
poster that asked if good looks can be found outside bars. Well, I did not meet Jo-An in a bar so see for yourself:

https://pasteboard.co/Hwx9Edy.jpg

https://pasteboard.co/Hwx91Yt.jpg

(sorry i can't seem to embed the images).
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't know why you can't embed those images. I tried to do it for you but they wouldn't show. Perhaps they are protected or locked or only load at their site. In the future you can embed images with these tags in case you don't know.

Code: Select all

[img]image url[/img]

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@publicduende and @fdiv what you think of my albums below of my favorite Angeles City girls from 2006 til present? See the links below.

Winston's favorite Angeles City girls 2006 - 2013 (approx 440 photos)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kU6p7HattCFNuYJ59

Winston's favorite Angeles City girls 2013 - 2017 (Approx 1000 photos)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/rEftPjAk9AtUT4uX6

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
July 28th, 2018, 1:27 pm
@publicduende and @fdiv what you think of my albums below of my favorite Angeles City girls from 2006 til present? See the links below.

Winston's favorite Angeles City girls 2006 - 2013 (approx 440 photos)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kU6p7HattCFNuYJ59

Winston's favorite Angeles City girls 2013 - 2017 (Approx 1000 photos)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/rEftPjAk9AtUT4uX6
Usual mixed bag, as one would expect in a girlie bar. I think I have stated here many times: just the thought that all of these girls are prostitutes, or prostitutes for the right price, is a massive turn-off for me.

But if that's what rocks your boat, who am I to judge...
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

publicduende wrote:
July 29th, 2018, 1:48 am

Usual mixed bag, as one would expect in a girlie bar. I think I have stated here many times: just the thought that all of these girls are prostitutes, or prostitutes for the right price, is a massive turn-off for me.

^^ Totally agree with you, publicduende.

BTW, are you still living somewhere in the Philippines?

Are you originally from the US?