Why are Filipinas such terrible conversationalists?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Betty Swolloks,
I see your point. Well besides getting laid, I like the friction and energy that flirting with them creates, and Filipinas do love to flirt and joke around a lot, in accordance with my style too. After all I enjoy getting them to react and laugh and giggle and blush, for me that makes a good time too, and makes me feel good. Ladislav feels the same way I'm sure, as he enjoys talking to Filipinas and holds conversations with them naturally as well.

But I hear what you're saying. It's not just Filipinas though. Most women in Asia have limited conversation skills. Their minds are simple and narrow and somehow they expect you to be the same way too. It's weird. I experienced this with Asian women in the US as well, unless they grew up in America. Plus, Asians are not taught to be articulate in their communication, as you've probably noticed.

Since Hong Kong has one of the highest IQ's in the world, perhaps your best bet at finding smart Asian women would be there. But then again, the smarter they are, the pickier they are probably as well.

I would agree about the lesser of two evils thing, because as the wise saying goes, it's better not to say anything than to open your mouth and show yourself to be an idiot.

But also, you have to have a likable personality to them, to get the talkative educated ones to open up to you as well. If you look grim and serious, or project bad vibes, they may not feel comfortable talking to you. Most Filipinas I know, including my girlfriend, will only open up and become chatty if the other person looks warm and personable, but if they look grim and serious, they will not feel comfortable enough to open up.

So, chemistry has a lot to do with it too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

It can be fun to party with a girl who's not a good conversationalist, but those girls aren't good for serious relationships.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Re: Why are Filipinas such terrible conversationalists?

Post by mentor »

I think I am gonna love the silence in a relationship with such girls.
I fed up with the long conversations with western girls, arguments, try to convince, etc
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Seems like this thread's original post and discussion topic is still completely relevant in 2022.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Tsar wrote:
May 3rd, 2022, 7:54 am
Seems like this thread's original post and discussion topic is still completely relevant in 2022.
Yep :)
amigo
Freshman Poster

Post by amigo »

filipinas is like a post-woke society

everyone rejects logic, everyone is afraid to have an opinion that differs from anyone else, everyone get angry if you disagree with them.

they are conformist, feminist.