Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Video of me flirting with Angeles City bar girl I wanted bad

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Video of me flirting with Angeles City bar girl I wanted bad

Postby Winston » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:13 pm

I used to lust for this girl so bad. Here is a video clip of me flirting with her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsQcfq9Q09w

Notice how easy going and free flowing they are with flirting and me "unleashing my desires". hehehe. I love how in Angeles City a guy can unleash his desires where as in the US you can only unleash by masturbating and seeing all the action on TV only. I love it when I can be what I want to be and not feel like it's bad or inappropriate.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby sephardic-male » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:26 pm

you have a common law wife and son why are you flirting with other girls?
sephardic-male
Freshman Poster

Postby Betty Swolloks » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:16 pm

Why does he need a reason ?
Betty Swolloks
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:53 pm

sephardic-male wrote:you have a common law wife and son why are you flirting with other girls?

The video says that this was back in 2007. At that time I didn't have a son. You are such a dumbass. Sheesh.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand