Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How many Pinays have tattoos and body piercings?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

How many Pinays have tattoos and body piercings?

Postby Hero » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:22 pm

Well, I am just devastated. I looked at the Facebook profile of one of the hot girls I met in Cebu 3 years ago, and she has a tattoo and a belly-button piercing! Ugh! Of course, I can never consider dating her again. Geez, if this kind of thing is becoming common among Pinays, maybe I won't go back there after all.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:02 pm

It's not common at all. It's very uncommon.

Most Pinays won't even shave the hair on their legs. They don't like interfering with nature I guess, even if it looks better.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: How many Pinays have tattoos and body piercings?

Postby James G » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:36 pm

Hero wrote:How many Pinays have tattoos and body piercings?

I don’t know, how many bargirls are there in the PI?

Lol

~James
NOMAD MARKETING 101
Learn how to Travel and Live Around the World and Make Money at the Same time
James G
Freshman Poster

Location: Virginia, USA – Jakarta, Indonesia – Bangkok, Thailand

Postby Hero » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:38 pm

I should have known she was a floozy. I mean, she was all over me on the our very first date. Oh well.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby James G » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:44 pm

Regular girls (meaning ones who don’t do drugs, hit the clubs every night and don’t whore) in Southeast Asia do not have tattoos and clit rings. The only exception to this is the upper-class girls.

So if the gal is dark and comes from a moderate background and has a big ass tattoo then she is in the game

~James
NOMAD MARKETING 101
Learn how to Travel and Live Around the World and Make Money at the Same time
James G
Freshman Poster

Location: Virginia, USA – Jakarta, Indonesia – Bangkok, Thailand

Postby Raja » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:18 pm

Look at it like America a generation ago when celebrities started putting on "body art". Many young celebs are starting to show ink, claiming prehispanic pinoy cultural identity. Just as in America their fans are following the trend. While lola doesn't have tats yet like America grandma does it is increasingly showing up on 20 somethings who are not and never have been GROs
Raja
Freshman Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand