How many Pinays have tattoos and body piercings?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Hero
Experienced Poster

How many Pinays have tattoos and body piercings?

Post by Hero »

Well, I am just devastated. I looked at the Facebook profile of one of the hot girls I met in Cebu 3 years ago, and she has a tattoo and a belly-button piercing! Ugh! Of course, I can never consider dating her again. Geez, if this kind of thing is becoming common among Pinays, maybe I won't go back there after all.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It's not common at all. It's very uncommon.

Most Pinays won't even shave the hair on their legs. They don't like interfering with nature I guess, even if it looks better.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
James G
Freshman Poster
Location: Virginia, USA – Jakarta, Indonesia – Bangkok, Thailand

Re: How many Pinays have tattoos and body piercings?

Post by James G »

Hero wrote:How many Pinays have tattoos and body piercings?
I don’t know, how many bargirls are there in the PI?

Lol

~James
NOMAD MARKETING 101
Learn how to Travel and Live Around the World and Make Money at the Same time
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I should have known she was a floozy. I mean, she was all over me on the our very first date. Oh well.
James G
Freshman Poster
Location: Virginia, USA – Jakarta, Indonesia – Bangkok, Thailand

Post by James G »

Regular girls (meaning ones who don’t do drugs, hit the clubs every night and don’t whore) in Southeast Asia do not have tattoos and clit rings. The only exception to this is the upper-class girls.

So if the gal is dark and comes from a moderate background and has a big ass tattoo then she is in the game

~James
NOMAD MARKETING 101
Learn how to Travel and Live Around the World and Make Money at the Same time
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Look at it like America a generation ago when celebrities started putting on "body art". Many young celebs are starting to show ink, claiming prehispanic pinoy cultural identity. Just as in America their fans are following the trend. While lola doesn't have tats yet like America grandma does it is increasingly showing up on 20 somethings who are not and never have been GROs