Concise trip report of Angeles City - Very accurate

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Winston
Site Admin

Concise trip report of Angeles City - Very accurate

Post by Winston »

Someone sent me his trip report and summary about Angeles City, which I found to be very accurate and true regarding the pros and cons. Since he couldn't figure out how to post on a forum, I'll just post it here for him.

"i went to ur link but i am not sure how to post anything on there and i did not see a topic that related to angles city. my experience there i will share with you in e-mail and you can quote what you want. the only time you have to be alone there is when you want, but the filipino culture can drive u nuts sometimes. Most folks live for the moment the day and just because you tipped good yesterday and patronize a place may not mean a thing if you return the next day. customer service really lacks in alot of business situations. the girls are very friendly and quite loving in most situations, and it is not hard to find companionship that is rewarding. do not expect ot have great in-depth conversation though, most of the girls are quite simple minded. if you settle on one girl from a bar you need not go back and try to grab a different girl on a different night, yes u can do this but they have a way of draggin u into thre daily drama, and competition in the bars runs rife. it is a defiantly hunting and gathering experience but always take time to conduct and interview over a couple of ladies drinks the girl you are talking to will give you the information you seek out, that is if you are patient and take the time to express some interest in the girl."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Well he probably can't figure the forum out as he can barely figure out how to write proper grammar and spelling using English. So given that I'm not surprised he can't figure out how to use your forum.

The only thing I disagree with is the customer service. They try to please and are generally nice, however they don't know how to exploit this properly for maximum profits and returning customers. I don't think waitresses are 'thinking' when they serve customers. They are only going through the motions they have learned to perform the job or whatever customer service skills they learned growing up. Being simpletons doesn't help them much either in this regard. If they could learn to conceptualize 'tomorrow' then local businesses and the Filipino culture in general would be more prosperous. But that ain't happening anytime soon, if ever! :lol:
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.