Holy shit! Why would a perfect Japanese girl use personals?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Holy shit! Why would a perfect Japanese girl use personals?

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Probably because she's a whore. I see lots of Japanese girls like this on Tagged. They all look so sweet and innocent, too. One even asked me for money.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A Japanese girl asked you for money? I thought they were rich. And furthermore, what about their "Samurai honor" that they show in movies, which if defiled, makes them want to commit suicide?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Vinstonas wrote:A Japanese girl asked you for money? I thought they were rich. And furthermore, what about their "Samurai honor" that they show in movies, which if defiled, makes them want to commit suicide?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasite_single

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8218731.stm
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
Vinstonas wrote:A Japanese girl asked you for money? I thought they were rich. And furthermore, what about their "Samurai honor" that they show in movies, which if defiled, makes them want to commit suicide?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasite_single

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8218731.stm
"Parasite single (パラサイトシングル, parasaito shinguru) is a Japanese term for people who live with their parents until their late twenties or early thirties in order to enjoy a carefree and comfortable life. In English, the expression sponge or basement dweller may sometimes be used."

I guess I'm a parasite single then. lol

But what does this have to do with hot Japanese girls asking for money online? If they are living with their parents, they are not desperate since their parents are supporting them.

Besides, hot girls usually have sugar daddies and guy friends who give them money. Why do they need to use the internet?

Even Dianne gets a lot of cash from mysterious sources and free car rides from her friends, just cause of her looks.

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

In East Asia, most young adult college grads don't make much, about $1200/month in Taiwan and $1500/month in Japan. If you can't find a full time position, part timers in Japan make around $10-12/hr.

Many young adults live at home to save on rent, and some spend their money to give the illusion of being financially well off. I was guilty of that myself, I lived with my parents and blew my $ on a Mustang back in high school.

In Japan, the fashion industry (along with associated magazines) get together and come up with a general theme for new style every year -- my info is from early 2000's and things may have changed. But the result is that young women are put under constant pressure to keep up with the latest fashions. So many live at home and spend their $ on cloths, accessories, handbags, etc.

If the Japanese girl is pretty, she could work in hostess bars and make $50k-$100k+/year pouring drinks. There's no need for her to go on the internet to mooch a few hundred bucks off people here and there.

If the girl isn't that good looking and want to swindle some $$, I suppose she could post someone else's photo and scam men online.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I read somewhere that many younger Japanese woman go on social sites so that they can find guys who will give them money for companionship or sex I assume. They need to keep up with the expensive fashion trends, especially hand bags and shoes. They will sleep with guys just to one up their girl friends.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Mr S wrote:I read somewhere that many younger Japanese woman go on social sites so that they can find guys who will give them money for companionship or sex I assume. They need to keep up with the expensive fashion trends, especially hand bags and shoes. They will sleep with guys just to one up their girl friends.
As far as I know, the majority of enjo kosai in Japan is done through telephone clubs, but my info may be outdated. I haven't been to Japan since um... 2004-2005.

If I were to generalize, American women have higher sense of entitlement toward her BF and less toward her parents. Japanese women have higher sense of entitlement toward her parents but less toward her BF (before marriage).