Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hot Vietnamese Model Chick

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Hot Vietnamese Model Chick

Postby Mr S » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:29 pm

She has a really nice set of tits, I'm assuming they are real. I've noticed some SE Asians have good genetics for breasts that look shapely and perky.

http://thechive.com/2009/09/model-elly- ... -hot-girl/
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Re: Hot Vietnamese Model Chick

Postby icarus » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:47 pm

Mr S wrote:She has a really nice set of tits, I'm assuming they are real. I've noticed some SE Asians have good genetics for breasts that look shapely and perky.

http://thechive.com/2009/09/model-elly- ... -hot-girl/

I've noticed that too. A Vietnamese family runs the cafe in the office building where I work. One of the aunts is probably in her early 40's but GOD...so many dirty thoughts run through my mind every time I go down there for a coke. The satirist PJ O'Rourke said in Vietnam you can throw a stick and hit 12 girls that make Julia Roberts look like Lyle Lovett. I have heard that Vietnamese in-laws can be hell for American guys though.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -- Albert Einstein
icarus
Freshman Poster

Postby Mr S » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:41 am

I think all Asian in-laws would be a pain in the ass. The culture is based on family unity vs independence so they will butt into your business and spread gossip. The only way around this would maybe be Asians growing up in a Western country over a couple generations. But then those woman will be just as bad as typical Western woman so you would still lose. I've been to Vietnam and Cambodia and because of the poverty there it's quite easy to find a hot girl and marry her. I mean they have Vietnamese sex slaves in Cambodia that their family sells to unscrupulous Cambodian bar and house owners. I've seen what it's like. Some really hot woman stuck in horrible circumstances because of poverty. Girls are usually very short though, but generally in better shape than Filipinas because they don't have as much fast food outlets and sugar/fat in their food. They are much smarter than Malay Asians in my opinion. I guess if I was serious about being with an Asian I would check out Vietnam because the girls are smart and sexy, you don't have to baby sit them like you do a Filipina. Although one must be aware of treachery, but that's with most girls anyways.

The main problem with relationships with them lies in cultural compatibility and expected roles and values. I've noticed Asians that are into Buddhism and ancestor worship tend to have more skewed moral values and you have to be really careful about their true underlying motives. Vietnamese are closer to Chinese mentality than the typical SE Asian. There seems to be a prevalent mentality that what you don't know won't hurt you.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:47 am

I heard that in Vietnam though, there's no bar girls or prostitution. How do you get girls there though? In discos? Can you chat them up on the street? Are they approachable?

It seems Vietnam is a hot spot for Asians, but not for Westerners. Why?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:50 am

BTW, I've noticed that Vietnamese girls are like Chinese girls in that they are clever, but only regarding practical things and materialistic matters. They are not broad minded, or open minded though, but tend to be pretty narrow in their mindset, views, language, etc. They aren't good with ideas or intellectual knowledge though, only in business smarts and money matters.

But Vietnamese girls seem to smile more and look more relaxed and less serious than Chinese girls though. But by Chinese I'm referring to Hong Kong and Taiwanese. Mainland China might be a different story though.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand