Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Woman on kissing spree a web hit

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby momopi » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:10 pm

AFP 15 September 2009, 12:24am IST

TAIPEI: A Taiwanese woman?s ambition to kiss 100 men in Paris has become an overnight web sensation after she provided details of the quest on her much-visited blog.

Yang Ya-ching, a 27-year-old music major living in the French capital, has so far notched up 54 smooches, she said on her blog, which features photos of some of the encounters.

Collaborators in her project included a factory worker, a model, an Italian tourist and even a soldier visiting the capital of romance for Bastille Day. ?I came up with the idea three years ago?, she said on her blog.

?Three of my four friends who were aware of the plan warned me that I might wind up getting slapped rather than kissed?.

Since then, Yang has kissed 54 men across Paris, including a street sweeper, a model and a tourist. Kiss No. 3 came from a French man who teaches in Africa. He liked her and invited her to visit him in Africa. The man who gave her kiss No. 48 bit Yang?s lip.

Yang, who plans to write a book about her kissing experiences, has attracted 1.97 million visitors to her blog , including more than 224,000 on Monday alone.

Some praised her courage and envied her, while others criticized her, calling her a slut and saying her project was just an excuse to kiss handsome young men.

?Aren?t you afraid of catching a disease?? one of her followers asked. ?No?, she replied. ?The more you?re afraid of, the less you accomplish?.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby momopi » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:11 pm

If you're looking for her blog pictures but can't read Chinese, here's the kissing photos from Paris:

http://www.techtipspro.com/2009/09/kiss ... -girl.html
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand