Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Are all Filipinas nymphomaniacs?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Are all Filipinas nymphomaniacs?

Postby MrMan » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:14 am

Farmer308 wrote:My wife is a filipina and she is always ready for sex. She loves foreplay but doesn't need it. If I wake up with a hard on I can just roll over on top of her and push into her. It's dry and she winced in pain (she hates the idea of artificial lube as she considers it her job to get wet) as I enter her and pump away. She soon gets very wet and starts moaning and will usually orgasam 2 or 3 times before I am done with her. I never had any other women where I could just jump on top and push into her and it resulted in her getting excited and getting satisfied.
She often initiates sex. She won't talk about sex but she will jump on me at seeming random times and want to do it. If I am tired she has no problem giving me oral until hard then getting on top and doing all the work. I frequently have great sex while laying on my back reading and doing absolutely nothing while she caressed, sucks, and f***s me like crazy. We typically have sex at least twice a day when I am working and much more when I have the day off. When I return from work I always arrive home to a hot or cold drink (depending on the time of year), a nice dinner, a blow job while I watch TV and sex at bedtime. Seriously that us a normal work day for me. 2 or 3 times a week she brings me lunch at work and sucks me off under my desk while I eat followed by me bending her over my desk and pounding her hard.
She hates anal but never refuses it and will lay there and take it anytime I want it. She often crys while I do it but insists I ignore her and go ahead. If I stop she will insist I keep going. She wants me to always be satisfied.
She was not a virgin when I met her. She was actually 15 and pregnant after being raped buy a much older friend of her fathers. She only went to school for 2 or 3 years and has minimal reading and writing skills. Knows nothing of science. If I tell her that some sex act is normal she believes me. She knew nothing about sex before meeting me.
She keeps our house imaculate and well organized. She raises a large garden and keeps chickens. She has learned how to can and preserve food from our Amish neighbors.
She is ALWAYS ready for sex and anything I want her to do to me in sex, or I want to do with her body is fine with her. Even the things she doesn't like she will never say no.
With my encouragemental she often watches p**n to get ideas on how to please me. She has learned to give a mind blowing handjob wearing velvet gloves from watching p**n.
She spends her days playing with her daughter, gardening, cooking, cleaning and chatting on Skype with her sisters back home. When I get home she devotes all of her attention to me and anything I might want.
I seriously have no idea why any man marries a white women. Use them for sex sure, but marry them? Stupid

I admire your wife's desire to please her husband in the bedroom and for the extent to which she obeys you. It's also cool that you get it whenever you want and your wife still 'jumps' you at times in addition to that. My wife is Indonesian. She may drop a subtle hint on a rare occasion, but rarely initiates that aggressively. She doesn't seem to require or want hardly any foreplay, either. I do wonder why you'd do sexual acts on her that make her cry, even if she said to continue, and not just switch to something more enjoyable, or at least something that didn't hurt.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby MrMan » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:17 am

A faithful wife who has lots and lots of sex with her husband is not a nymphomaniac. Nymphos sleep with multiple men as 'conquests'.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby AsiaHand » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:52 am

MrMan wrote:
Farmer308 wrote:My wife is a filipina and she is always ready for sex. She loves foreplay but doesn't need it. If I wake up with a hard on I can just roll over on top of her and push into her. It's dry and she winced in pain (she hates the idea of artificial lube as she considers it her job to get wet) as I enter her and pump away. She soon gets very wet and starts moaning and will usually orgasam 2 or 3 times before I am done with her. I never had any other women where I could just jump on top and push into her and it resulted in her getting excited and getting satisfied.
She often initiates sex. She won't talk about sex but she will jump on me at seeming random times and want to do it. If I am tired she has no problem giving me oral until hard then getting on top and doing all the work. I frequently have great sex while laying on my back reading and doing absolutely nothing while she caressed, sucks, and f***s me like crazy. We typically have sex at least twice a day when I am working and much more when I have the day off. When I return from work I always arrive home to a hot or cold drink (depending on the time of year), a nice dinner, a blow job while I watch TV and sex at bedtime. Seriously that us a normal work day for me. 2 or 3 times a week she brings me lunch at work and sucks me off under my desk while I eat followed by me bending her over my desk and pounding her hard.
She hates anal but never refuses it and will lay there and take it anytime I want it. She often crys while I do it but insists I ignore her and go ahead. If I stop she will insist I keep going. She wants me to always be satisfied.
She was not a virgin when I met her. She was actually 15 and pregnant after being raped buy a much older friend of her fathers. She only went to school for 2 or 3 years and has minimal reading and writing skills. Knows nothing of science. If I tell her that some sex act is normal she believes me. She knew nothing about sex before meeting me.
She keeps our house imaculate and well organized. She raises a large garden and keeps chickens. She has learned how to can and preserve food from our Amish neighbors.
She is ALWAYS ready for sex and anything I want her to do to me in sex, or I want to do with her body is fine with her. Even the things she doesn't like she will never say no.
With my encouragemental she often watches p**n to get ideas on how to please me. She has learned to give a mind blowing handjob wearing velvet gloves from watching p**n.
She spends her days playing with her daughter, gardening, cooking, cleaning and chatting on Skype with her sisters back home. When I get home she devotes all of her attention to me and anything I might want.
I seriously have no idea why any man marries a white women. Use them for sex sure, but marry them? Stupid

I admire your wife's desire to please her husband in the bedroom and for the extent to which she obeys you. It's also cool that you get it whenever you want and your wife still 'jumps' you at times in addition to that. My wife is Indonesian. She may drop a subtle hint on a rare occasion, but rarely initiates that aggressively. She doesn't seem to require or want hardly any foreplay, either. I do wonder why you'd do sexual acts on her that make her cry, even if she said to continue, and not just switch to something more enjoyable, or at least something that didn't hurt.

Because he's a lying sack of shit,that's why.
AsiaHand
Freshman Poster

Postby Johnny1975 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:49 am

MrMan wrote:
Farmer308 wrote:..........a bunch of stuff that may or may not be true..........

My wife is Indonesian. She may drop a subtle hint on a rare occasion, but rarely initiates that aggressively. She doesn't seem to require or want hardly any foreplay, either.

Try this : Next time you have sex, make the foreplay last for a couple of hours. Get her really turned on and when she's in that state, grab her hair and tell her how you want her to be from now on. And get a paddle and smack her. Create a dynamic that excites her and also scares her a bit.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Postby ryanx » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:12 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Farmer308 wrote:..........a bunch of stuff that may or may not be true..........

My wife is Indonesian. She may drop a subtle hint on a rare occasion, but rarely initiates that aggressively. She doesn't seem to require or want hardly any foreplay, either.

Try this : Next time you have sex, make the foreplay last for a couple of hours. Get her really turned on and when she's in that state, grab her hair and tell her how you want her to be from now on. And get a paddle and smack her. Create a dynamic that excites her and also scares her a bit.

ALL women want, need, require foreplay. It's the most essential part of the act for them. It's the basis and foundation of all they will feel and enjoy. You dumb f***king dimwits.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Postby Falcon » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:50 pm

ryanx wrote:ALL women want, need, require foreplay. It's the most essential part of the act for them. It's the basis and foundation of all they will feel and enjoy.

Unless they have very low sex drives and lie there like slabs of tuna for you to finish up. Some NE Asian women are like that.

Fortunately none of my girlfriends have been like that!
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby Hero » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:46 pm

ryanx wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
MrMan wrote:Try this : Next time you have sex, make the foreplay last for a couple of hours. Get her really turned on and when she's in that state, grab her hair and tell her how you want her to be from now on. And get a paddle and smack her. Create a dynamic that excites her and also scares her a bit.

ALL women want, need, require foreplay. It's the most essential part of the act for them. It's the basis and foundation of all they will feel and enjoy. You dumb f***king dimwits.

Not all women. My first Filipina GF was always ready :P
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby Falcon » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:14 pm

Hero wrote:Not all women. My first Filipina GF was always ready :P

Foreplay is part of the fun. The escalation. It's like such an exciting drama. Why just pump and dump like a robot?
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby Hero » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:16 pm

Falcon wrote:
Hero wrote:Not all women. My first Filipina GF was always ready :P

Foreplay is part of the fun. The escalation. It's like such an exciting drama. Why just pump and dump like a robot?

Sometimes all you have time for is a quickie.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby Rock » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:34 pm

Falcon wrote:How to get a Filipina:

1. Simply show up.
2. Girls chase you down and flirt with you.
3. Don't resist (flirt back).
4. Bingo!

This process could repeat itself many times, sometimes even simultaneously. So get ready for catfights. :D

It's not getting a girl that's the problem.
It's getting rid of her. :P

If only it were that simple lol.

Sure if getting A GIRL is your goal, it's pretty easy. There are lots of desperate types, even in many parts of the capital region's key business city, Makati. But something like 99.99% of them are really not at all attractive physically and a high percentage are gonna be bad news (like drugs, theft, scamming, mental issues, etc.).

Some of you guys still go on about how you get all this attention in Philippines. Reports like that may cause future HAers to be disappointed when they make their first trip here.

The hinterland of Philippines is still abysmally poor and has a published poverty rate much higher than even Indonesia's. But in these regions, the rare genuinely attractive girls are usually from a relatively high tier which makes them automatically feel exclusive. So they generally will not be easy to meet given their self perceived special status.

Now the Philippines National Capital Region (NCR) or Metro Manila has a GDP per head about 3 times that of the rest of Philippines. And the NCR figure includes the large squatter tracts such as Tondo. So economically, NCR is already way down the time track into the distant Philippines future lol.

As such, the girls up here (where I spend the bulk of my in-country time) are on average significantly different than other parts of of the islands. I would like to get one of you gwapo/pogi Romeos (Davewe, Falcon, Taco, Pete, Will N. Dowd) up here and let me follow you around a place like MOA, Megamall, or SM North to see just how much unsolicited attention, stares, and flirting you elicit. I know mguy talked up the meet-ups with Falcon in places like Glorietta. But when the smoke clears, I wonder how many of these girls they bantered with would actually meet up with Falcon and consider him dating material.

Sure, people here are light and if you joke around and act fun, you may get smiles and giggles. You may get digits from certain girls you hit on. But, understand, a lot of people here who don't fall into the desperate class are actually quite leery and suspicious of strangers or random people who approach them. If they are solid middle class or above, they often tend to be a bit paranoid about anyone they don't know well. I'm often warned by people here just how dangerous it is in Philippines - oh, don't go out at night, don't ride the jeepney or MRT, don't use your cellphone outside, don't look strangers in the eye cus they might be budol budol, etc.

Filippnos up here are generally polite, friendly, and accommodating as per the general culture. But I don't think it's actually so much accepted to cold approach here unless you are in certain clubs at night where that subset of people let loose. What I notice is that people in malls are in their groups of family or friends and kinda keep their attention within. I don't see a lot of lone wolves or co-mingling among un associated groups or strangers.

So even if you follow around an exceptionally handsome local or foreigner, you will probably see him mostly get ignored. Unless he's a celeb or say a 6'7" tall basketball player, he's pretty much gonna blend in. If you don't agree, come on up here, meet up with me in one of those malls, and let me follow you around from a short distance to observe just how many girls actually flirt with you.

In my experience here, it's still easier to date decent looking girls than in the neighboring countries. But the quality ones still normally require a lot of patience. The easy bang sluts for regular guys are generally not very attractive. Perhaps if you are genuinely attractive and sexy guy by Pinoy standards (I don't think any of us here who visit Phils come even close to that), you may be able to swing it with some of the modernized hotter girls. Otherwise, dating and courting a genuinely pretty girl here takes a lot of time, patience, effort which in the end, may still end in rejection.

I have not really clubbed here so perhaps the rules change late at night. But I really don't think Phils. is a country where girls met via cold approach are easy to convert to dates and gfs. It's not nearly as point and click as many foreign visitors make it out to be.

Perhaps you stick to those trapped in the lower tiers of the underclass or those living in very remote areas of the provinces, you will stand out more and get the attention, smiles, and even flirting. But those areas need to be remote. In the provincial centers such as say Naga City in Bicol or Bacalod in Visayas, most people you see in malls are gonna be in groups or families and they're attention is gonna be mostly within. Moreover, the percentage of genuinely attractive and sexy girls in such centers is already extremely low, definitely lower than you see in the NCR. You may get looked at or achieve a few smiles and giggles from groups of kids. But probably not much in the way of genuine flirting lol.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:44 pm

I have never been to the malls of Asia as a single man. When I was in Manila, which was several times, I was there as a married man. Usually I was joined by relatives, and most of the time my wife was by my side. Obviously, this has colored my perception. But yes, I have gotten laughs, smiles and girls asking me questions. Even with my wife present! Needless to say, when asked I reply in a kind way, a joke or two perhaps. But it never escalates and it never goes to the point where numbers are exchanged. It's not something my wife likes, and not something I myself am interested in.

I would not say I get insane amounts of interest, no. Not a lot more smiles or comments then I would in my own country. I'm not some Lothario the second I step off the plane, nor do I ever get a Hollywood VIP treamment, lol. And no, I don't think I would do that spectacularly well even if I was single. I would still have to approach girls, be proactive. Just showing up isn't enough, no matter where you go.

If you want to do well with girls, no matter where you go and no matter how guapo or not-so-guapo you are, you're going to have to work for it.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby droid » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:14 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:I have never been to the malls of Asia as a single man. When I was in Manila, which was several times, I was there as a married man. Usually I was joined by relatives, and most of the time my wife was by my side. Obviously, this has colored my perception. But yes, I have gotten laughs, smiles and girls asking me questions. Even with my wife present! Needless to say, when asked I reply in a kind way, a joke or two perhaps. But it never escalates and it never goes to the point where numbers are exchanged. It's not something my wife likes, and not something I myself am interested in.

I would not say I get insane amounts of interest, no. Not a lot more smiles or comments then I would in my own country. I'm not some Lothario the second I step off the plane, nor do I ever get a Hollywood VIP treamment, lol. And no, I don't think I would do that spectacularly well even if I was single. I would still have to approach girls, be proactive. Just showing up isn't enough, no matter where you go.

The thing with malls is that the kind of people that frequents them is similar everywhere. The girls are more materialistic, focused on shopping, and have access to global social media etc. I don't know why some guys expect to have girls throw themselves at them in a mall, but mind you, i haven't been to the filies...

MarcosZeitola wrote:If you want to do well with girls, no matter where you go and no matter how guapo or not-so-guapo you are, you're going to have to work for it.

It does make a difference if they like you or perceive you as 'hot', that's undeniable, the work you have to put in is subjective. But of course you have to be able to at least react to the attention.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby MrMan » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:00 pm

Johnny1975,

I wish we had 2 hours for sex. We've got a lot of kids. It's good if we have enough time to sleep.

My wife doesn't care much for foreplay because she wants me in her fast, and she quickly starts having orgasms, usually one after the other. She's been like that since a week or two into our marriage after she learned the ropes. Maybe I wear her out to much. I've thought about the idea of ending with her on the edge of a big one to see if she's really want it the next night. But it is my duty to satisfy her, so I wouldn't want to do something like that unless she wanted to experiment with it.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby Falcon » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:16 am

Rock, I'm not talking about Makati City. I meant "how to get an ordinary provincial Visayan girl". Those are the areas with HDI's similar to those of Central American, South Asian, and African countries.

It is in fact that easy, but that's because you don't go for those types or go girl-hunting in those areas. Winston, Taco, Outwest, Davewe, and everyone else all agree.

I know mguy talked up the meet-ups with Falcon in places like Glorietta. But when the smoke clears, I wonder how many of these girls they bantered with would actually meet up with Falcon and consider him dating material.

OK Mr. Skeptic. Glorietta - no. Mall of Asia - yes. I know a few friendly provincial girls who had worked as salesgirls in Metro Manila, and they're the ordinary flirty ones who definitely consider me to be dating material, if not super-dating material.

Perhaps you stick to those trapped in the lower tiers of the underclass or those living in very remote areas of the provinces, you will stand out more and get the attention, smiles, and even flirting. But those areas need to be remote. In the provincial centers such as say Naga City in Bicol or Bacalod in Visayas, most people you see in malls are gonna be in groups or families and they're attention is gonna be mostly within. Moreover, the percentage of genuinely attractive and sexy girls in such centers is already extremely low, definitely lower than you see in the NCR. You may get looked at or achieve a few smiles and giggles from groups of kids. But probably not much in the way of genuine flirting lol.

Really? I was in a provincial center in the Visayas (Kalibo to be exact), and I cold-approached girls and had genuine flirting. And Kalibo has a major international airport and good shopping malls too. You must have forgotten about this thread.

Falcon picks up at the park: Visayas, Philippines (photos)
viewtopic.php?t=20258

And these are college students, not trash dump or peasant girls at all. In fact, these are solidly lower-middle class girls. Some Mindanao beggar kids walked up to us for spare change, and the girls were actually kind of embarrassed by that and even sort of apologized.

One of those girls is still flirting with me, after two years! She is genuinely seeing me as good dating material too.

MarcosZeitola wrote:I would not say I get insane amounts of interest, no. Not a lot more smiles or comments then I would in my own country. I'm not some Lothario the second I step off the plane, nor do I ever get a Hollywood VIP treamment, lol. And no, I don't think I would do that spectacularly well even if I was single. I would still have to approach girls, be proactive. Just showing up isn't enough, no matter where you go.

If you want to do well with girls, no matter where you go and no matter how guapo or not-so-guapo you are, you're going to have to work for it.

Yes, it's most likely because you're married, and also that you are hanging out with the educated Manileños like Rock. Some guys from Luzon have told me that Visayans act very differently from people in Luzon, especially the women.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby Hero » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:59 am

At the other extreme: Are there Filipinas who won't even kiss until marriage? I just asked a 22-year-old Filipina friend if she likes having her ears kissed and she said that she's never tried it before.
Hero
Experienced Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand