Winston's Chinese dream girl! Is she attainable?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winston's Chinese dream girl! Is she attainable?

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:When it comes to foreigners, Chinese women only go for the tall, thin, tattooed bad boys. It's a lot like back home come to think of it.
It sounds just like the USA. :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:
Ghost wrote:When it comes to foreigners, Chinese women only go for the tall, thin, tattooed bad boys. It's a lot like back home come to think of it.
It sounds just like the USA. :roll:
No. It's nothing like the USA. Chinese women aren't usually into bad boys. They are usually with white guys that look like Edward Snowden, high earning IT types. Well the hot ones that is, at least in Hong Kong and Shenzhen. They aren't into the type of white men that are in Angeles City though. lol

Asian women are big on comfort and connection. A bad boy gives off bad vibes, so they don't make Asian women feel comfortable. But it depends on what you mean by bad boy though. There are many types of bad boys. In Taiwan, I'm considered a bad boy for speaking my mind openly and directly and for flirting with girls and hitting on them aggressively which is inappropriate for Taiwanese guys to do. A handsome guy who rides a motorcycle and wears a nice black leather jacket would be attractive in Asia. But not any guy who is an asshole and treats women like shit. A Chinese woman isn't going to be drawn to a guy just because he treats women like shit.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:No. It's nothing like the USA. Chinese women aren't usually into bad boys. They are usually with white guys that look like Edward Snowden
:lol: :lol: :lol: I've seen that lol
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow she's perfect. My ideal type. I'd marry her in a heartbeat!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info166260.htm

ImageImageImageImage

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

^^ Man what a doll, wow
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Look at this girl, pretty much a 10.0000 in my book too
Check out that little curvy *ss on those shorts. Must be like pounding a little melon mmhhh :twisted:

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info166918.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by droid on December 8th, 2016, 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow so graceful, sweet and perfect. My dream girl! I'm in LOVE!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info167501.htm

Wow what legs! My fantasy legs!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info167503.htm

ImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow she's so symmetrical with killer legs, so smooth and high quality. Perfect! Ideal! I would marry her in a snap!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info167275.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy Mackerel! This Chinese girl is PERFECT AND FLAWLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info168549.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This could be a dream girl too! :)

Wow what a nice pleasant smile and face!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info168186.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I like Oct 22 girl, she's got a nice girl next door look.

The others look fairly similar, small chest, endless [white] legs. Are you going to go to China again and find your love?

Has Dec 8 girl got a chest tattoo?
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just made this video slide show of my new Chinese sweetheart, to send her as a gift, using my phones media program and her photos. Isn't she gorgeous? Doesn't she look like my Chinese dream girl? :) She seems serious about me and treats me like her boyfriend already. :) Wow. She seems too good to be true and out of my league. However, sometimes miracles do happen. If i could get a bride like her, she would definitely be a HA trophy bride. I used a romantic erotic sensual French song for the soundtrack. Hope you all like it.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9tfzb9qbtQ[/youtube]

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

These hot girls are models. I doubt they're interested in marrying some putz from the West. Really girls like this can get rich men in China.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow she looks like my perfect ideal wife!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info168157.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage