Winston's Chinese dream girl! Is she attainable?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston's Chinese dream girl! Is she attainable?

Post by Winston »

Oh my! Both of these are perfect and gorgeous and could be my dream lady!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info166085.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info166070.htm

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
YourTrustedAdvisor
Freshman Poster

Post by YourTrustedAdvisor »

Winston wrote:Oh my! Both of these are perfect and gorgeous and could be my dream lady!
Yes sir, Winston, they sure could!

But you gotta:

1) lose weight. And NO cheating or cutting corners! OK buddy? ;)

2) quit whore mongering

3) become a Christian (no, not the fake kind your hero Joel Olsteen preaches)

4) stop being a weak pushover with pretty women

Do all the above, the high quality women will be swarming all over you :D

~ YourTrustedAdvisor
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Ghost wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf2--TJYuxc[/youtube]
Definitely not the typical Chinese women. These appear to be first tier city bitches. I see way too many guys riding their scooters with their girlfriends on the back to believe that this is the typical Chinese woman's attitude towards relationships/marriage. The women in the video are probably from Beijing and Shanghai.
You can listen to the way they speak to get an idea where they are from. I can guarantee you no Beijing or Shanghai girl, or any first tier city girl for that matter, is going to say 10000 RMB per month is acceptable. It is true you can see girls riding on the back of boyfriend or husband's scooter, but what do they say about these husbands when they gossip amongst themselves?

It's still a world with heavy parental pressure to get married before becoming a leftover woman.

The sheer number of websites and articles, locally, devoted to this problem and the demands of young women in general, speaks volumes. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that what this video depicts is not only typical, but just the tip of the iceberg. (Ya know, most post nineties girls can't cook, or clean and expect the man to be pushing the baby carriage)
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

The_Adventurer wrote:Is still a world with heavy parental pressure to get married before becoming a leftover woman.
But isn't that contradictory TA? if there is so much pressure to not be left over, wouldn't they ease up on the demands, in order to tie the knot? Maybe I'm not following you.
Ghost wrote:I see way too many guys riding their scooters with their girlfriends on the back to believe that this is the typical Chinese woman's attitude towards relationships/marriage.
Yeah I see that over here too, most regular guys have their chick. I think the video is denouncing a trend, but i wouldn't give it too much weight.

Fantastic comments from the chinese guys though, too much to quote

"Her mind has been corrupted, it has become glue!"

Lol
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

droid wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:Is still a world with heavy parental pressure to get married before becoming a leftover woman.
But isn't that contradictory TA? if there is so much pressure to not be left over, wouldn't they ease up on the demands, in order to tie the knot? Maybe I'm not following you.
This means the girls don't want to do it. Their parents are making them do it. That's why they hate their husbands and treat them like shit.

I know girls who actually want to focus on their careers and not get married etc.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Oh ok I hear you. What i read from you though is that things have decayed in an exponential fashion, as you used to have a lot better things to say on China. I can't wait to go check it out for myself.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

droid wrote:Oh ok I hear you. What i read from you though is that things have decayed in an exponential fashion, as you used to have a lot better things to say on China. I can't wait to go check it out for myself.
You're not kidding. I caught the tail end of it, arriving in 2010, but even that time couldn't compare to when I first visited in 2002. Even Shanghai was heaven then.

I think the stock market crash of 2015 and the severe (and likely downplayed by the government) slowing of the Chinese economy has played a huge role in the exponential worsening of things. I also can't overlook China becoming more open and allowing in more western media. For all their great firewall, you are seeing more and more Chinese showing up on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter etc. (These are still supposedly banned)

Of course, it's still better than anywhere in the west. Still, I think it won't be long before it is comparable to Japan or South Korea, assuming places like Shanghai or Beijing aren't there already.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 1st, 2016, 7:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 1st, 2016, 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow my dream!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info166540.htm

Wow perfect! She looks like from a "superior race", as Marcos Zeitola would say. lol

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info166467.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote: ImageImageImageImageImage
This girl is out of this world :shock: , I would give her a 10.0000 if not for the probable nosejob.
It's also probably photoshopped, but there are girls like this.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I saw yesterday a woman of about 22-23 with her nerdy, bespectacled boyfriend (I am in Henan province, they were both Chinese) and the woman was beautiful, around 5ft 10ins in high heels, big breasts, slim, lovely shapely legs and of course really nice looking - what is the chance of this nerdy Chinese dude getting this calibre of woman anywhere else on the goddamn planet? None, nada, nicht!

Being of Chinese ethnicity and having means is a big plus for Winston - there are loads of women here, Winston is far better looking than that guy yesterday - and she was far better looking than any of the girls whose pics are on here. Being on the ground and putting yourself about counts for a lot (as well as language - as I keep saying) I see ugly nerdy Chinese guys with hot women lots and lots of times.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

yick wrote:I saw yesterday a woman of about 22-23 with her nerdy, bespectacled boyfriend (I am in Henan province, they were both Chinese) and the woman was beautiful, around 5ft 10ins in high heels, big breasts, slim, lovely shapely legs and of course really nice looking - what is the chance of this nerdy Chinese dude getting this calibre of woman anywhere else on the goddamn planet? None, nada, nicht!

Being of Chinese ethnicity and having means is a big plus for Winston - there are loads of women here, Winston is far better looking than that guy yesterday - and she was far better looking than any of the girls whose pics are on here. Being on the ground and putting yourself about counts for a lot (as well as language - as I keep saying) I see ugly nerdy Chinese guys with hot women lots and lots of times.
Yeah fantastic! however none of those have done it through "cold approach" AFAIK, you have to be in a common setting, but that's a lot harder for autodidact/self-employed guys.
And you have to be kind of ready to at least semi-commit to boyfriend-girlfriend status and stay in one place.

Here they ask explicitly "do you have a girlfriend", "i don't want any lies" repeatedly. Although some locals are ruthless dumping them, yikes.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Well of course, Chinese guys don't 'cold approach' that calibre of woman and get them - especially if they look like this prick - it is through a shared setting of some kind, classmates, work colleagues etc. Still - it is all here for Winston if he makes himself visible over a period of time in any Chinese city.
Last edited by yick on June 23rd, 2021, 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 1st, 2016, 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.