Winston's Chinese dream girl! Is she attainable?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Winston's Chinese dream girl! Is she attainable?

Post by Winston »

Here is my dream Chinese girl. Wow so white and silky smooth! Perfect!

See these pics:

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info111051.htm

http://women.happierabroad.com/invar/se ... name=4_Dan

What do you think? Does she look like a gold digger type? Is it easy to get girls like that in China?
Last edited by Winston on September 5th, 2014, 1:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Travel Dude
Freshman Poster

Post by Travel Dude »

Wow...very nice. Many Chinese women have beautiful young skin. Many Chinese women in the states are not so hot looking but in Hong Kong, China and Thailand, you can find beautiful women. Also, they tend to be sweet (at least in the smaller towns).
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Travel Dude wrote:Wow...very nice. Many Chinese women have beautiful young skin. Many Chinese women in the states are not so hot looking but in Hong Kong, China and Thailand, you can find beautiful women. Also, they tend to be sweet (at least in the smaller towns).
Yeah but the ones I knew were also picky, fussy, anal, uptight and perfectionistic, which means they have very high standards that are hard to meet. Hopefully the girls in China are not so much like that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

Finding a chinese woman thats beautiful and will date you is quite easy. Finding a chinese woman thats beautiful and makes you a priority in their lives is not easy. The later are rarely advertised on the net, they tend to get boyfriends very quickly as they are in high demand.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

IMO the first question you want to ask is, if it looks too good to be true, is it real? Many dating sites put up fake ads to attract subscribers.

I'm not saying that this specific ad is fake. If the site gets thousands of submissions, then it's not too hard to cherry pick the few who post bikini pics for your front page rotation.
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

Your in luck Winston, I found some filipinas that are even better than your chinese friend. lol

http://www.dateinasia.com/UserProfile.a ... 0b2a188afb

http://www.dateinasia.com/UserProfile.a ... 7463b26c59

Handle with care!
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

You will see women like this in most Chinese cities, but not many. I walked by a woman that looked like this in Kaifeng, She was a bit older - 29-32. Just stunning. And here I am with a poor working knowledge of Chinese.

Meeting women is no problem. I meet women every single day.

You gotta know the lingo, though. No way around that.

I am in a small rural city so the girls are sweet and not as amped up as in Schenzen, Shanghai and other big coastal cities.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Winston wrote:
Travel Dude wrote:Wow...very nice. Many Chinese women have beautiful young skin. Many Chinese women in the states are not so hot looking but in Hong Kong, China and Thailand, you can find beautiful women. Also, they tend to be sweet (at least in the smaller towns).
Yeah but the ones I knew were also picky, fussy, anal, uptight and perfectionistic, which means they have very high standards that are hard to meet. Hopefully the girls in China are not so much like that.
You need to stop referring to US women with Chinese parents as "Chinese Girls".

They are nothing of the sort.

Chinese Girls are born and live in China. Any woman who lives in the USA is no longer Chinese/Filipina/Etc.

She is American, with all the bad qualities that entails.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

globetrotter wrote:You will see women like this in most Chinese cities, but not many. I walked by a woman that looked like this in Kaifeng, She was a bit older - 29-32. Just stunning. And here I am with a poor working knowledge of Chinese.

I am in a small rural city so the girls are sweet and not as amped up as in Schenzen, Shanghai and other big coastal cities.
So girls are approachable there? How do you chat them up? Do you just say hi and then they are open to talking to you?

Chinese genes make them very inhibited usually. It's not just the culture. It's something in their DNA too.

I also find that Chinese women do not like guys who think outside the box. They are very conformist and believe that a good man conforms and becomes successful within the system by pleasing the establishment powers. Anything that is outside the box is seen by them as a mark of instability and danger. They are picky and value stability. And to them, stability means conformity.

Isn't that true?

I find that they tend to avoid guys who think outside the box or from a higher level. They shy away from that or just feel overwhelmed.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

dano wrote:Your in luck Winston, I found some filipinas that are even better than your chinese friend. lol

Handle with care!
Thanks. Those girls are cute. But the reason I want to try Chinese girls is because at a deep molecular level, I resonate with them cause we share the same racial DNA. So part of me hungers to be with my own kind, which I haven't before. So it's not just looks. It's looks and DNA that are urging me :)

globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Winston wrote:
globetrotter wrote:You will see women like this in most Chinese cities, but not many. I walked by a woman that looked like this in Kaifeng, She was a bit older - 29-32. Just stunning. And here I am with a poor working knowledge of Chinese.

So girls are approachable there? How do you chat them up? Do you just say hi and then they are open to talking to you?

Chinese genes make them very inhibited usually. It's not just the culture. It's something in their DNA too.

I also find that Chinese women do not like guys who think outside the box. They are very conformist and believe that a good man conforms and becomes successful within the system by pleasing the establishment powers. Anything that is outside the box is seen by them as a mark of instability and danger. They are picky and value stability. And to them, stability means conformity.

Isn't that true?

I find that they tend to avoid guys who think outside the box or from a higher level. They shy away from that or just feel overwhelmed.
"So girls are approachable there? How do you chat them up? Do you just say hi and then they are open to talking to you?"

Very. There is a certain segment of young women who find laowai a curiosity. When I get that vibe I just say hello. Sometimes they run away like 5 year olds do on the playground when you tell a girl you have a crush on her, sometimes they don't. Then what happens is the conversation stalls due to my lack of Patunghua.

"I also find that Chinese women do not like guys who think outside the box. They are very conformist and believe that a good man conforms and becomes successful within the system by pleasing the establishment powers. Anything that is outside the box is seen by them as a mark of instability and danger. They are picky and value stability. And to them, stability means conformity."

I don't know about that. My suggestion would be to suppress those tendencies and put your best foot forward. I teach ESL, a position of respect and wealth in this small town, so I am seen as in the system, conforming and a success.

Big bank account helps, as always.

The Chinese are extremely blunt about the following:

-Your age
-Your relationship/marital status
-Your income

By 'blunt' I mean they will flat out ask you your age, if you are married and how much money you make in China and how much you made in the USA. If they discover that you have as much as $15,000 USD saved up, that is good enough. It almost buys a house here in rural China. Not Shanghai, HK or Beijing, obviously.

They also ask each other how much this or that cost, all the time. I believe this is one of the reasons for the razor thin business profit margins in China - everyone knows your internal cost.

In the States such info is a trade secret and only 2 or 3 of the top people know all that data.

In rural China a dowry, or payment to the girl's parents, is the societal norm. In a 'lucky number sum', such as:

2,222 Yuan
4,444 Yuan
8,888 Yuan (the best...)
11,111 Yuan
88,888 Yuan (this is the most I have heard and is for the girls in Shanghai, etc.)
efc.

So you shell out 8,888 Yuan, or $1,347 USD and have a one hour wedding, and that's it.

Buy an apartment for $12,000 USD, and start a family. No big expensive wedding reception, no $75,000 for the wedding. Just a dowry, and they will expect you to have a house/apt.

Of course you could marry for love only as some here in the RP have, and live poorly but happily.

But that is the RP...
wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

What if a guy speaks a regional dialect well? Would he be well-received by locals speaking the same regional dialect? Let's say if a guy spoke Taiwanese or any other variant of Hokkien and started picking up girls in Xiamen, Zhangzhou, and Quanzhou (or somewhere else in coastal southern Fujian) would he actually be well-received there? I heard if you speak Taiwanese and start to converse with the southern Fujianese locals in Taiwanese, it's almost as if they open up to you as one of their own. (Since Taiwanese Hokkien Min Nan is almost 95-99% similar to Quanzhou-Zhangzhou Hokkien Min Nan, and somewhat similar to Teochew, that it's semi-intelligible with Taiwanese) Or maybe an overseas Teochew guy starts to pick up girls in somewhere like Shantou or Chaozhou (in Guangdong province) speaking in Teochew.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
dano wrote:Your in luck Winston, I found some filipinas that are even better than your chinese friend. lol

Handle with care!
Thanks. Those girls are cute. But the reason I want to try Chinese girls is because at a deep molecular level, I resonate with them cause we share the same racial DNA. So part of me hungers to be with my own kind, which I haven't before. So it's not just looks. It's looks and DNA that are urging me :)
Hey Winston, just wondering here, why did you pick the Philippines over rural China?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this hot Chinese girl with long white legs. Are girls like this attainable in China? If so, by what types of guys?

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info144057.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Winston wrote:Wow check out this hot Chinese girl with long white legs. Are girls like this attainable in China? If so, by what types of guys?

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info144057.htm

ImageImageImage
Winston asked me to comment on this. My initial thoughts:

1. Wow she is a Hunan girl, that is kinda TALL for a female. 5'7"! South Chinese girls are not that tall usually.
2. Very long slender frame with a DONK in the back. (rare if legit) (She looks like a gal Rock would love)
3. She is wearing a p***y skirt, nothing with that, but gave everyone a TASTE in the first shot!
4. Little to no photoshop on this one. A wonderful sign!
5. Her age is 21. Which explains numbers 3 and 4. She might be pretty immature.
6. Says she is an receptionist for a job. A Chinese girl like this in Hunan is a 9 minimum to Chinese men. She is hounded everyday and approached every week at least. If she has an asshole boss it's worse.
7. She probably went to a 2 year college. Which means she is still easy pickings for even your average Chinese guy. That also means she is probably serious about marriage too since she is not in a 4 year school.
8. I kinda wonder why she is looking for a foreigner. Not saying she is suspicious, but she needs to be vetted out heavily. I saw many like this in Changsha, and there are more of them than men walking around, so it is not too suspicious.

You cannot get all the intel you need from looking at photos. At a bare minimum I would make contact immediately, keep conversation simple and light and try to get as much intel lightly as you can for at least a week. Then get a bit more aggressive towards finding out if she is bonafide trophy wife material. A gal like this is NOT for all men. She knows it too. A man too old will need a ton of game and paper to catch this one if she is not smart. Otherwise she would be like some of the other 9's walking around with a skinny jeans wearing, good looking Chinese guy, that is dead broke. She obviously is too smart for that.

Nice catch on this one Winston. I just hope no one else beats you to the punch now that you gave it away. :lol: