Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Winston's Chinese dream girl! Is she attainable?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby kai1275 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:09 pm

Rock wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
That said, the first thing you are going to want when you get back is a HUGE f***ing hamburger.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry but that image you posted (intentionally not re-posted in this reply) is DISGUSTING, absolutely gross - one of the building blocks of those creatures you see way too many of in the States.

Really? A Rancor Burger with an egg is not a big deal. Women don't eat those. That is mostly a man's thing. Women's problems are mostly "The Death by a 1000 Cuts" variety. Salads with crutons. Bread based junk food snacks. In a way, one of these organic grown and cooked burgers is probably healthier than some of that "chick food" that is heavily processed or frozen. Those natural cut fries are even cooked with peanut oil.

I usually eat one of those a year at any rate. High end Steak and burgers are a must after a China trip!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby kai1275 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:45 pm

Rock wrote:
kai1275 wrote:The reason GZ would have women with a** like that is because they have sweets like French, German, pastries, etc. food and Cantonese food itself has sugar in many dishes. Cantonese people love sweets. They like milk based stuff too. You can find awesome Western food in GZ unlike other places in China, except for Shanghai of course. Non-Cantonese Chinese people hate sweets, that is why they are so damn skinny.

If you wanted a gal with a body like that, good luck. GZ would be the only place and you would have to search pretty damn hard because you want one with some height on her and they don't have alot of that going around. You might also look at a strategy of stealing one from an African guy. Shouldn't be too hard for you, but some of those cats have money (trade business), plenty height, and game as well. The one I saw in the subway with that thick and tall one, chunked the duece back at me when I threw one at him. He was smooth and cool as f**k. He had on a nice outfit and expensive looking sunglasses. Just saying...

So actually some sugar and other junky type of food is good for creating feminine lower body curves in Chinese women. You know, in Phils. all the junk food seems to yield is top heavy body types and flab lol. These wonderful sexy specimens can only be created with a combination of the right food and genes.

The one I posted last was a bit extreme. Here's another one who's less exaggerated. She's 5'7".

Do a decent percentage of girls in Guangzhou approach this spec. or even slightly slimmer but with the same proportions (more size and meat in lower body)? What about in Changsha? Bone structure (shoulder width vs. hip width) and body fat percentage both play a role. I can also appreciate women who are not so pear shaped (as long as not apple) but who are tall and have proportionally long legs, especially if they are somewhat overweight. An overly slim 5'11" model type is not really my cup of tea either. That kind of gal would be better suited to a basketball player or rich guy.

I've encountered curvy girls in Bangkok who have 'gone African' lol. In my experience, once they get into that world, it's hard to pull em' out lol. However, I do know a girl like that in Taiwan who was only hanging out with and dating black Africans for a few years but then recently got engaged with a white German dude. So I guess about anything can happen. Who knows, Winston may even seriously date or marry a girl like the one from his Feb. 22, 14 post in this thread lol.

Of course sugar helps to make fat, usually more so than other substances. Fat makes curves. It's not rocket science. Since it does not look obvious a deeper look in the style of Chinese cooking in that part of China will always hold the answers as to why.

To answer your question about GZ women approaching that spec, it just varies. If you go there, troll the subway everyday and the mall connected to the subway. Above ground, on weekends the tourism areas near downtown. Since you speak Chinese, day-game might be good, but be warned many people there speak Cantonese. Younger girls are fluent in both these days though. I recall seeing examples like that one at least once per day all age groups too. You will be playing a serious numbers game. The longer you fish, the better your chances of success. Most women with this body type are going to tend to be more Cantonese and floating around late 20's to 40. They have tones of milfs with kids that are thick, usually married too. The ones walking around with black guys are a not recommended for approach. If they have a black guy already and he is not with them, try and work your magic on the low. f**k him. Many Chinese women will date scrubs and losers because they are not bitchy and too picky like American women, that makes it easy as taking candy from a baby.

Black men usually lose women for usually 2 reasons. No money/screwing up in life or cheating. Nuff said. You can have the best monster dick and the best stroke game in town. Won't mean shit if you cannot take her out to a dinner once a month or afford to get married. Black men that are players is self explanatory.

GZ women are mostly pear shaped. I saw only 2 very frumpy type women there. 1 very obese one. Like I mentioned lightly before, there are some that are pear shaped, thick, amazing legs ones, but when you get to the back where the ass is, the ass is flat. When I was still like you and Irrizary, that would make me sad or disappointed. It's hard to put a figure on that because I did not keep much of a count of those vs. the complete proportionate ones. One very cool thing about Chinese women is that their hourglass curves usually start high in the stomach. My wife is like that too. Latinas curves are deeper at a lower position, like below the liver. Not always the case but just something I noticed. Haven't fully wrapped my head around it all yet, but I have some ideas as to why.

Forget Changsha. Unless you want that girl Winston posted, don't waste your time in there. Better wife material but not the body type you want. Too short, more cute vs. sexy, quick and serious or super flaky if kinda young.

Chongqing, Harbin, Anhui, Guangzhou. Chongqing for decent height and very uncommon beauty, Harbin, and Anhui areas for the height, shoulders, waist, and legs. Guangzhou for stomach, ass, waist ratios and nice legs. Anywhere else will bore you to tears and waste money/time.

That 5'11" girl was not overly slim. She was like your gal with the black panties, but just a touch touch slimmer, with the same vicious curves. Awesome stomach and love handle ratios. She in my eyes was damned perfect body wise. You would have gone nuts if you saw her. She had something for every man's tastes and then some. Winston would have had a heart attack and Irrizarry would have jumped on her. She was in the elevator with me and I had to cover my mouth and bite my fingers. She was killing me. :lol: Not saying that any of us could have pulled a gal like that, but hey if you ever come across one of those, don't sell yourself short. What's the worse she can say? No? I had a legit 10 sucking on a pen while staring at me very intensely at a 5 star hotel while I was waiting at the counter with my wife. I was so stunned I lost my composure and my mind went blank for a moment. Had I been alone at the time, would I have approached her? I honestly cannot answer that question to this day. It's possible that she could have been a xiaojie, because some nice hotels have them, but she was dressed so much better with nice jewelery than most Chinese women I had seen up to that point, she might have been a rich freaky woman. Who knows. Until you decide on one, chase all options.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby polya » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:17 pm

Winston wrote:Wow check out this hot Chinese girl with long white legs. Are girls like this attainable in China? If so, by what types of guys?

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info144057.htm

ImageImage

Wow, she looks like a robot! She could be the model for the new robot wife, then Chinese men could marry and not end up alone due to population imbalance.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Postby droid » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:58 pm

kai1275 wrote:Wear polarized sunglasses so they cannot see you eye r*pe them. 8)

Actually, I was the one that felt eye-r*ped hahahha. Can't wait to have that again hahaha
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby droid » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:44 am

This girl is amazing! so real and classy, and look at that smile.
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby terminator » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:20 am

No, she looks high maintenence. I'd rather have her:

terminator
Junior Poster

Postby xiongmao » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:29 am

Wow, nice stories kai!

That woman was probably a xiaojie. The wealthy Chinese ladies I dated did not dress well at all. Self made Chinese women tend to dress in cheap clothes. They did not get rich by spending $1,000 on dresses.

The best dressed Chinese woman I dated was almost certainly an ex-mistress. On our second date she turned up in a white Chinese dress with matching parasol. That's why guys should go live in China.

I saw a very hot Asian woman in my supermarket yesterday. I think she was of Chinese descent, but she'd obviously lived here for a while. I would guess she was from Fujian. I'd really like to date some women from there, but I never found any in Guangzhou.

We need to send somebody to Xiamen to check it out for us.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby droid » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:10 am

terminator wrote:No, she looks high maintenence. I'd rather have her:

You should probably hook-up with T-X, she's low maintenance, although she has a perma-scowl lol.

I might be a droid, but prefer the actual flesh lol.
As far as high-maintenance, it's a broad term; It can refer to shoppers, which nobody really likes; or those that need constant interaction.
Since I loooove female attention, I like women that require the latter. "Ring ring.. hi, what did you do in the last five minutes?" I love that.
That stuff might actually be a shock to guys coming out from the matrix.

That girl I posted, she can smother me in more than one way muahahah. Pretty soon it will happen....I'm just a few months away.
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby ChampionKaji » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:35 am

I like those chinese girls that you're posting. I wish that black men could get Asian girls because I'd be going balls-deep bustin' all kinds of nuts deep inside them hoes.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:37 pm

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:00 am

Wow check out this hot Chinese girl. I can't believe she's 35 and has a daughter. She looks far younger. And she looks so perfect. My dream girl!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info145421.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:44 pm

Ouch. Look at this. Are Chinese women with hot white legs like this attainable?

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info142112.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby publicduende » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:41 pm

Winston,

I don't mean to be rude, but every time you bounce this thread with a new beauty straight from one of your referral sites, one part of my brain just can't help thinking "yeah, keep dreaming!".

Then my other hemisphere gives the rude half a slap and starts mumbling about some rational points...Winston is getting old, yet he's not too old. He does have a decent source of income, mostly passive nonetheless, and one which could be propped up by expanding on the HA franchise or even starting new online ventures. He does come from a middle class family, which is (usually) a good business card to woo an equally middle class young woman in China. He does come across as dense and naive, yet he knows how he can be charming with the ladies. Some ladies, at least, in a non-confrontational environment.

Last but not least, he's out of shape, yet not hopelessly out of shape, certainly not to a point where some serious dietary discipline and a good exercise plan wouldn't change him to a physically more attractive self. And to refine what would be left of his belly after the new regime kicks in, a good lipo in Colombia isn't more than $2000 - and that's from a top surgeon in Medellin.

I mean, Winston, why keep dreaming? Nothing wrong with dreaming, yet your dream isn't out of reach. It's there for you to grab, in exchange for some courage and discipline, both of which you might now see as insurmountable challenges, both of which will pay off in the space of a year, max.

Isn't about time you stopped falling prey of that self-woven spider web of yours, all the fears, the invisible walls, the Murphy's laws and the evil Universes, and start taking some real, life-changing steps? You really don't have to feel the pressure of posing as the HA poster boy. In fact you could be married to one of those beauties in 2 years time and not even want to let us know. Happiness isn't something you have to feel obliged to share, let alone be pressurised to achieve. It's something you must do for yourself, and yourself only. Yet, do you must.

Stop wasting your time, dude.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby sea_dragon » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:48 am

They look really southern Chinese to me. I'm not into girls with southern Chinese or southeast Asian faces. I prefer Northeast Asian women who share a similar phenotype as myself.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:15 pm

You're right publicduende. I need to get to China ASAP and get serious!

Hey look! This Chinese girl is my perfect type too!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info148238.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

And so is this one!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info148101.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand