I'd Probably Tap That

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
dano
Freshman Poster

I'd Probably Tap That

Post by dano »

When I was in china last year it was the first time in many years that I felt alive as a man. The only guys that don't don't notice the women in china are either drunk, gay or insane. Truely, a feast for the eyes!

I went for a traditional chinese massage one day on my friends advice(not a happy ending massage palor). He warned me just before we went in I might get a little "excited", I soon understood what he ment. My legs were spread apart and between them is a the best looking chinese woman I've ever seen in my life massaging my thighs. I was just trying to think about the sadest thing I could, my grandfathers funeral. After she was done my legs she massaged my back and only this time she was sitting on my ass while doing it. Having the best looking chinese woman in the world gently caressing my body is a spiritual experience I will not soon forget.

I've been home from china for five now and I'm really starting to feel the "asian woman withdrawl symptoms". Every ounce of romance and sexual desire was sucked from my soul months ago. When I see a white woman walking towards me I just try not to make eye contact. White women are so f***ing depressing to be around. Theres only one good looking woman in my city. She's a filipina that works at a restaurant not far from my house.

To give you some idea of what I'm experiencing I found these two videos.

I'd Probably Tap That

I Probably Wouldn't Tap That

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

I probably won't go back to the states unless I need to get a new passport or a relative dies.

Truthfully, once my mother passes, I do not plan on going back to the USA often if ever.

If/when I do, I am NOT looking forward to the Reverse Culture Re-Entry Shock.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I have been to a few of those "happy ending massages" here in America, and well ............ the ending was very happy! :lol:
The girls that work at these asian massage palors are usually young, hot and friendly! In other words, they are the exact opposite of your typical American woman! lol

What's missing most with white women in America is that they are NOT friendly at all! I mean, they avoid making eye contact with you, they act so haughty and arrogant (especially the good looking ones). American women are the most unfriendly, arrogant and anti-social women in the world! Below is a picture of your typical American woman!

Return to “Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand”