Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Momopi, is this a Taiwanese Babe Cam Site? How do I use it?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Momopi, is this a Taiwanese Babe Cam Site? How do I use it?

Postby Winston » Sat May 01, 2010 8:06 pm

Momopi,
Is this a Taiwanese Babe Cam Site? How do I use it? There are pics on it but only the blue button is clickable, which goes to a few more pics of the girl. But nothing else is really clickable on the site. How does this site work exactly?

http://www.78girl.com.tw/frame.htm
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Postby momopi » Sat May 01, 2010 8:35 pm

Upper right corner (in green), "join membership", and "buy points".

You need to learn Chinese first.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4711
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby Repatriate » Sat May 01, 2010 8:44 pm

Wait..all this time Winston has been complaining about Taiwanese people and he doesn't even speak Chinese? Lol... what the f**k Winston? There's no way in hell you really know the Taiwan scene without mandarin.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Winston » Sat May 01, 2010 8:54 pm

Repatriate wrote:Wait..all this time Winston has been complaining about Taiwanese people and he doesn't even speak Chinese? Lol... what the f**k Winston? There's no way in hell you really know the Taiwan scene without mandarin.


Read carefully. I don't READ Chinese. But I speak some of it, and I speak Taiwanese pretty well.

Besides, one doesn't need to learn the language to gauge a scene. Do you need to know dog language to tell if a dog is friendly or not? LOL

There is such a thing called vibes, vibrations, body language, people reading skills, instinct, etc.

I can tell when a man has skeletons in his closet for example, because a man's aura reflects what he's done in the past, even he doesn't tell you much. And when I've felt that, it turned out to be right. So don't underestimate my perception and insight...
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Repatriate » Sun May 02, 2010 9:09 am

Winston wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Wait..all this time Winston has been complaining about Taiwanese people and he doesn't even speak Chinese? Lol... what the f**k Winston? There's no way in hell you really know the Taiwan scene without mandarin.


Read carefully. I don't READ Chinese. But I speak some of it, and I speak Taiwanese pretty well.

Besides, one doesn't need to learn the language to gauge a scene. Do you need to know dog language to tell if a dog is friendly or not? LOL

There is such a thing called vibes, vibrations, body language, people reading skills, instinct, etc.

I can tell when a man has skeletons in his closet for example, because a man's aura reflects what he's done in the past, even he doesn't tell you much. And when I've felt that, it turned out to be right. So don't underestimate my perception and insight...

Just a few observations Winston..I notice that you have this habit of categorizing groups of people and adamantly suggesting there is little room for non conformity or variation within that group yet you characterize yourself as a Chinese non conformist that defies categorization. So essentially you're judging people by your own double standards and refusing to be judged yourself. It's really just base stereotyping.

From my experiences with Chinese people in general there's a huge diaspora that's extremely varied. Maybe it's the fact that you hang out with the typical office nerds when you go to Taiwan instead of going out and meeting a wide assortment of people in different social circles?

You can draw all sorts of false generalizations based on a tiny sample size.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Winston » Sun May 02, 2010 7:08 pm

Repatriate wrote:Just a few observations Winston..I notice that you have this habit of categorizing groups of people and adamantly suggesting there is little room for non conformity or variation within that group yet you characterize yourself as a Chinese non conformist that defies categorization. So essentially you're judging people by your own double standards and refusing to be judged yourself. It's really just base stereotyping.

From my experiences with Chinese people in general there's a huge diaspora that's extremely varied. Maybe it's the fact that you hang out with the typical office nerds when you go to Taiwan instead of going out and meeting a wide assortment of people in different social circles?

You can draw all sorts of false generalizations based on a tiny sample size.


Everyone categorizes people except New Age hippies. You have to. Would you rather have me claim that everyone is the same everywhere? Patterns exist. What is wrong with me identifying them?

You must be saying this because you disagree with some of my categorizations. Which ones am I wrong about?

I don't see the double standards you're referring to. I am a nonconformist yeah. Most Asians are not. They are pure conformists who live to conform. Every honest person I know can see that. Why do you deny it? How many nonconformist Asians do you know? There may be a few, but they are not the majority. Most Asians rebel by conforming to American culture.

Even Ladislav, who is far more well traveled than you and I, says this. He has never seen a truly nonconformist Asian either, except those that try to Americanize themselves and act American, to rebel against their parents' culture. The guy I quoted before, Peter, is an old Scottish guy who's been to 100 countries. He said the same thing. He's never met a truly nonconformist Asian either.

So there you go. What do you have a problem with? Can you be more specific? Otherwise you sound like someone who's been rubbed the wrong way rather than someone who has a legitimate disagreement.

I do not hang out with office nerds in Taiwan. I don't hang out with anyone, except a few people here and there, including some expats. This is not an easy place to meet people, unless you work or are involved in some organized activities. But even when you go to parties here, the boys and girls will tend to clique together by gender, cause girls are far more comfortable with each other and even say so, they like to say "ni sen gen ni sen, nan sen gen nan sen".

Sure there are a variety of people in Taiwan. We are all individuals. But that doesn't mean that patterns don't exist. There are still differences in culture and people. We all know that. So what's your beef?

No I do not base my observations on a tiny sample size. It's not like that. I look at a wide spectrum of people first, before sizing them up. Remember I am right brained and probably better at that than a left brained type like yourself. I have a knack in seeing the big picture of things.

I simply report my experiences honestly here. Isn't that what you want? Or would you rather have me lie?

If you have different experiences, you are welcome to report them. It's ok to disagree with me. But don't create straw mans from me at least.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby globetrotter » Mon May 03, 2010 2:43 am

To translate pages on the fly get Google Chrome and then download the extension for Google Translate - Version: 1.2.3.1.

When a page in your non-target languages downloads you get a bar on the top to translate it.

This page is in Mandarin Chinese. Translate it?

Click 'Translate' and much of it is then in English, or whatever you selected in options.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:45 pm
Location: Someplace Other Than This Forum

Postby Winston » Fri May 07, 2010 11:20 am

globetrotter wrote:To translate pages on the fly get Google Chrome and then download the extension for Google Translate - Version: 1.2.3.1.

When a page in your non-target languages downloads you get a bar on the top to translate it.

This page is in Mandarin Chinese. Translate it?

Click 'Translate' and much of it is then in English, or whatever you selected in options.


Even if I did that, still, the webcam girls probably only chat in Chinese. So the language barrier would still be there. Otherwise, the website would have a button to translate it into an English version.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby momopi » Fri May 07, 2010 8:57 pm

Let me think about this --

Why should you pay $ and have to confirm to some chic's schedule, just to chat with her on a web cam?

If you're paying, you should have a good selection, and the girls should confirm to your schedule. Better yet, they should make $ for you.

So let's draft an action plan for you:



1. Hire a lawyer in Taiwan and discuss what you can and cannot do with a web cam business in TW.

2. Setup a web cam chat site. If you don't know how to do this, hire someone (getafreelancer.com?)

3. Put up ads in Taiwan (newspaper or whatever) to advertise jobs for pretty young ladies who can work from home with their computer. Hire someone in TW to write it for you, have them read a lot ads in the adult trade in TW to get some ideas on how to word it. In the ad, ask for "basic English typing skills required".

4. Interview job applicants. They should come to YOU and confirm to YOUR schedule. You want to hire the ones who can carry a basic conversation in English online (typing).

5. If the girl's English skills are very poor but she's a hottie, you can offer her "free" English tutorial lessons until she gets up to speed. She confirms to YOUR schedule. Take her out to eat afterwards.

6. When the web site is operational with girls, you can advertise to North American customers. Make the web site bilingual so you can get customers in both Asia and North America.

7. The girls make money for YOU.

8. Sell the business for CASH to some other sucker before the cops come after you. Offer to work for the new owner as an consultant to give the girls English lessons. The new owner should PAY you until they get busted and the site is shut down.

9. Rinse and repeat.

10. Go to another country, rinse and repeat.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4711
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California


Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests