Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Filipina murders rival in Lapu Lapu

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Filipina murders rival in Lapu Lapu

Postby dano » Fri May 21, 2010 4:23 am

Filipinas love foreign guys so much there willing kill for them even with a 20 yr. age difference. This happened about a month ago.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakingne ... ived-rival
dano
Freshman Poster

Postby Think Different » Fri May 21, 2010 4:29 am

Wow, that's pretty incredible...and the guy's 20+ years older. That's like something out of a sci-fi, where a man lands on a planet nearly devoid of men and the women can't get enough. Funny thing, the guy's name is Mark Mosley...a guy by that name was a field goal kicker for the Washington Redskins back in the 80s. Thing is the Redskin would be in his 50s by now.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Re: Filipina murders rival in Lapu Lapu

Postby momopi » Fri May 21, 2010 3:13 pm

dano wrote:Filipinas love foreign guys so much there willing kill for them even with a 20 yr. age difference. This happened about a month ago.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakingne ... ived-rival

When Asians decide to get territorial, they (we) don't play nice.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Nate » Fri May 21, 2010 4:28 pm

RedDog wrote:Wow, that's pretty incredible...and the guy's 20+ years older. That's like something out of a sci-fi, where a man lands on a planet nearly devoid of men and the women can't get enough. Funny thing, the guy's name is Mark Mosley...a guy by that name was a field goal kicker for the Washington Redskins back in the 80s. Thing is the Redskin would be in his 50s by now.

For an American man in the Philippines, that is exactly the situation. For Filipinas, desirable men, men who will treat them well and are
able to support a family at anything above poverty level are quite rare, so there is no shortage of offers. Even though I am 53, (and I do try to stay in good shape) my GF is just now turning 25. Imagine the concept, she really works at keeping me happy. Now I am quite happy with her, but if I were inclined I could line up a 100 "applicants" about her age by next week. That is just the reality here. Competition is INTENSE.
Nate
Freshman Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand