When Was The Last Time High School Girls Flirted With You?..

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

When Was The Last Time High School Girls Flirted With You?..

Post by globetrotter »

I went out to dinner and I am walking back home and 3 girls from one of my classes are sitting on a stoop, bored from too much studying, people watching and enjoying the sweet night air. One of them introduces herself and strikes up a conversation with me that continues for 20 minutes. She tells me that I am cute.

She might be 17/18. I am 50.

Why are you sitting at your desk in the USA reading this?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: When Was The Last Time High School Girls Flirted With Yo

Post by Rock »

globetrotter wrote:I went out to dinner and I am walking back home and 3 girls from one of my classes are sitting on a stoop, bored from too much studying, people watching and enjoying the sweet night air. One of them introduces herself and strikes up a conversation with me that continues for 20 minutes. She tells me that I am cute.

That's amazing. You don't happen to look like George Clooney or anything like that do you? I wonder whether or not you could easily date and get intimate with attractive early 20s gals there if you spoke decent Mandarin.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

It's amazing the way in which people's physical and emotional responses change based on their mode of perception. :)
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

globetrotter wrote:I went out to dinner and I am walking back home and 3 girls from one of my classes are sitting on a stoop, bored from too much studying, people watching and enjoying the sweet night air. One of them introduces herself and strikes up a conversation with me that continues for 20 minutes. She tells me that I am cute.

You won't get that kind of reponse from women in jiangsu province(Shanghai) often, theres too many rich guys around, Well, it did happen to me once I guess. If you can speak mandarin the women from the poorer provinces will ask if they can be your girlfriend if they like you. For a lot of asian women there is no tomorrow. If a woman can't find a rich guy guy her entire family could starve to death or live in grinding poverty. Also, if she does find a guy and the relationship ends she might never date again or have sex again. Competition for the best men can be very intense in the poorer provinces.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Speaking Mandarin would definitely help. I am in a more rural area but China is not dirt poor anymore. Do I look like George Clooney? Not really but I am very handsome in a mid-20th C. kinda way, not a Brad Pitt way. Yes, women in the USA have said so to my face. I am also tall and strongly built, but not ripped with 4% body fat.
Nate
Freshman Poster

Post by Nate »

Well that sounds very familiar and you are right...that most men in the USA have a vested interest in their own misery.
And how often does that happen? Hmmm...not sure...10 times a week? Some of them are even more forward than what you
describe.
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

Nate wrote:

Well that sounds very familiar and you are right...that most men in the USA have a vested interest in their own misery.
And how often does that happen? Hmmm...not sure...10 times a week? Some of them are even more forward than what you
describe.
Nice work Nate! You get hit on ten times a week in mindanao? You lucky dog, thats got to be a huge confidence booster even if you have a girlfriend. Save some ladies for the rest of us OK. hehe
Nate
Freshman Poster

Post by Nate »

dano wrote:
Nate wrote:

describe.
Nice work Nate! You get hit on ten times a week in mindanao? You lucky dog, thats got to be a huge confidence booster even if you have a girlfriend. Save some ladies for the rest of us OK. hehe
Well yes, but after a while the novelty wears off, but yes it is a boost to some guys, especially when they have never experienced anything like that. If I am out and about, it is very frequent. I have been even followed down the street by groups of girls. Once a while back in Cagayan De Oro a girl in Jolibee right on the Divisoria flirted with me every time I went in all week, and when it was very slow, she pretended to clean up the floor near me, sat down with a sheepish and cute grin...looks me right in the eye and says rather quietly, "I want to have a white baby..." Bohol is about the same...it is very frequent. Filipinas will often approach you for a friend...like, "Do you like the girl that was with me yesterday?" Ever helpful matchmakers..haha..but true.

Don't look like a monger...it's important..if you look like good BF or Husband material, it really gets them hot. They are NOT looking for badboys. Just the thought of the M word makes most of them horny...

Since I do have a really good GF...it keeps me on the straight and narrow...especially my current GF...she is a keeper...besides...when you get hit on by a cutie while you were going for a walk...and the real reason you were going for the walk was to give your prostate time to recover...well it just does not have the same impact.
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

Nate wrote:
dano wrote:
Nate wrote:

describe.
Well yes, but after a while the novelty wears off, but yes it is a boost to some guys, especially when they have never experienced anything like that. If I am out and about, it is very frequent. I have been even followed down the street by groups of girls. Once a while back in Cagayan De Oro a girl in Jolibee right on the Divisoria flirted with me every time I went in all week, and when it was very slow, she pretended to clean up the floor near me, sat down with a sheepish and cute grin...looks me right in the eye and says rather quietly, "I want to have a white baby..." Bohol is about the same...it is very frequent. Filipinas will often approach you for a friend...like, "Do you like the girl that was with me yesterday?" Ever helpful matchmakers..haha..but true.

Don't look like a monger...it's important..if you look like good BF or Husband material, it really gets them hot. They are NOT looking for badboys. Just the thought of the M word makes most of them horny...

Since I do have a really good GF...it keeps me on the straight and narrow...especially my current GF...she is a keeper...besides...when you get hit on by a cutie while you were going for a walk...and the real reason you were going for the walk was to give your prostate time to recover...well it just does not have the same impact.
Thats funny! I wish I new about mindanao 20 yrs ago. I noticed the pace at which relationships with filipinas progress is rather fast(light speed). They don't care if your old, ugly, gay, broke or even married, if there is a chance they can snag you there interested. You'll know them for a week and there already talking marriage. Western women on the other hand you'll be dating them for a years and never really know if there serious or not.