AC bar girls say they like their work

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

AC bar girls say they like their work

Post by Winston »

Make of this what you will.
Interesting you've been told by the girls that they don't like the bar. I asked many about that and while they weren't necessarily enthusiastic about their work, most seemed to say it was "ok". Furthermore, the most consistent answer I get from bargirls, including many Manila/makati bargirls was that they actually like having sex if they like the customer.

I've read that for many bargirls , particularly the ones that come from the province, that the bar life is exciting to them compared to the boring existence in the countryside. Many guys say that the bargirls like the lights, action , and party atmosphere in the bars. They like the attention they get from guys and like meeting different guys from all over the world. And considering my fiancé chose the bar over me, well, kind of supports this notion. I am very surprised that you've had many girls tell you they don't like their work. Some did tell me they didn't like it but mire than half seem to say it's ok, or so so. Hmmmm.

And yes, please do include me on your. Distribution list. : )

Sent from my iPhonen
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Well, the atmosphere in AC is more or less benign. The girls are dancers for the most part. They are not forced to sleep with men and are free to come and go as they wish. A sizable percentage are virgins- certified by the doctor. They even have ID tags with a letter V.
Now, things are a bit different in Manila where they get so much money deducted for make up and things that they will not make much if they do not have sex or at least go out with customers.
A huge number of girls working in the AC bars are separated with kids. Many enjoy a roll in the hay for money with a customer they like and can tell the ones they do not like to go fly a kite.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!