Chinese women! Please don’t sleep with foreigners.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
dano
Freshman Poster

Chinese women! Please don’t sleep with foreigners.

Post by dano »

I thought this article was interesting.

http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/stories/ ... gners.html
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

That "article" is pretty much nonsense. Half of the pics look like women in a KTV or hostess setting too so they aren't normal women but in a pay for play sort of environment to begin with.

Most Chinese couldn't give two shits unless it a) impacts their own family in some negative way, most really don't like the idea of a family member marrying a foreigner unless he's loaded. b) effects livelihood ie..a job position/business or c) damages their own chances with a specific girl which is highly unlikely with 1.3 billion people around
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

When Chinese women grow boobs, hips and ass, then I will become a real threat to the Chinese men there. Until then, I am not visiting anywhere in Asia. :D I am sure they feel safer now. :shock:
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

J.Adama wrote:When Chinese women grow boobs, hips and ass, then I will become a real threat to the Chinese men there. Until then, I am not visiting anywhere in Asia. :D I am sure they feel safer now. :shock:
I know what you're saying. I'm into tall girls with hips and ass. Nice tits is an added bonus but not so important.

Anyway, as for my type, you can find them in Taiwan, Korea, and sometimes even Japan, Thailand, and Mongolia. In prosperous areas of Taipei, I would say 1 out 25 or so young gals meet my somewhat extreme specs pretty well. Seoul is even better.

As for tits, a lot of gals in the PRC have decent ones these days, especially in Manchuria.