EVERY filipina girl I have talked to online has done this...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
yatterman1
Freshman Poster

EVERY filipina girl I have talked to online has done this...

Post by yatterman1 »

Every filipina I've talked to has ended up making some bullshit sob story and then asked for a large sum of money. "My mother died and I need money for a funeral" "I need money for surgery or I will die" I have talked to a bunch of filipina girls online and they've ALL tried to pull this shit on me.

Then when I tell them I have no money they stop talking to me, some have said insulting things to me as well after I told them they were not getting any money out of me, such as calling me ugly, or telling me I am evil.

Ah well I still might move to the Philippines, I just know not to touch the women with a 10 foot pole! I just need to learn how to say "f**k OFF you money grubbing gold digger!" in tagalog. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

dano
Freshman Poster

Re: EVERY filipina girl I have talked to online has done thi

Post by dano »

yatterman1 wrote:Every filipina I've talked to has ended up making some bullshit sob story and then asked for a large sum of money. "My mother died and I need money for a funeral" "I need money for surgery or I will die" I have talked to a bunch of filipina girls online and they've ALL tried to pull this shit on me.

Then when I tell them I have no money they stop talking to me, some have said insulting things to me as well after I told them they were not getting any money out of me, such as calling me ugly, or telling me I am evil.

Ah well I still might move to the Philippines, I just know not to touch the women with a 10 foot pole! I just need to learn how to say "f**k OFF you money grubbing gold digger!" in tagalog. :evil: :evil: :evil:
I chatted with a lot of filipinas and this only happened to me once, the filipina was from Luzon. Usually, the sexier the woman dresses the less you can trust her, this is true in any country. The filipina I chat with everyday is from Cebu and she's really sweet, she's not plastic at all. I think the women from the south might be more sincere, Mindanao, Bohol, Cebu area. Also, offer to send them money and if they say yes block them.
yatterman1
Freshman Poster

Post by yatterman1 »

dano wrote:
yatterman1 wrote:Every filipina I've talked to has ended up making some bullshit sob story and then asked for a large sum of money. "My mother died and I need money for a funeral" "I need money for surgery or I will die" I have talked to a bunch of filipina girls online and they've ALL tried to pull this shit on me.

I chatted with a lot of filipinas and this only happened to me once, the filipina was from Luzon. Usually, the sexier the woman dresses the less you can trust her, this is true in any country. The filipina I chat with everyday is from Cebu and she's really sweet, she's not plastic at all. I think the women from the south might be more sincere, Mindanao, Bohol, Cebu area. Also, offer to send them money and if they say yes block them.
The girls who asked me for money (which was all of them) were from:

Manila (2)
Cebu (2)
Tagbilaran
Tacloban
Quezon

There were two others but i forgot where there were from and don't have the info handy.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Where are you meeting these Filipinas? A lot of them do that yeah, but most just hint at financial support rather than asking you directly. The internet and cams attract bad ones.

If they tell you that you are ugly or evil after refusing to send them money, tell them "f**k you. If you want money, go sell your f***ing body. Nothing is free you f***ing lazy tramp!" since that is what they deserve to hear.

Have you tried meeting them on tagged.com? I haven't heard of any Filipina from that site asking for money.

Dano, I wouldn't advise that as a test. Even good Filipinas see nothing wrong with accepting money from a man who offers it. There is no shame in receiving things in the Philippines. In fact, poor Filipino families whom invite you to their home will even ask you to treat them, order a pizza for them, buy them beer at the store next door, or rent a videoke machine for them. There is no shame in asking for things with them. Even middle class families will do that sometimes.

Where I come from, it's rude for a host to ask their guests to buy something for them. But Filipinos can see that as normal and not rude.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Dude, if it ain't working for ya, stop chatting with web cam girls.

When there's a wall in front of you, you either walk around it (easy way) or climb over it (hard way). Banging your head against the wall is not going to get you through. Try another path.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Yatterman (what led you to choose that moniker? just curious)

You seem young, frustrated, and unlucky.
I guess a lot of young guys in the States feel the same way these days.

The advice I gave you before still stands. If you must leave the US now, scrape-up as much money as possible and get over here. Come to Taiwan first and spend 3 months looking for private teaching work while living cheaply in hostels or at couch surfs. If you don't find enough work, then just can get a super cheap ticket to the Philippines (maybe under $100, ask Winston about it) and move on down. In Taiwan, you definitely won't have girls asking you for money or handouts. If you show a bit of interest and enthusiasm towards them and their culture, you will get friends quickly and be treated with generous hospitality.

But, if Taiwan just does not work, don't think all gals in Phils are gold-diggers. I've heard many accounts from relatively poor westerners who still do very well with women down there. I don't think Winston gives his girlfriend much if any money and she's stayed with him 3 years already. And if you are a young guy as I believe you are, there should be plenty of regular middle class gals interested in you. Even in poor African countries, not every single girl is after your money. And you get lucky, you might even might some hi-so filipinas or filipina Chinese. Then you can ask them for money, lol.

For more info. on Phils, you can read "A Man's Guide to Life and Love in the Philippines" by Larry Elterman. He covers all kinds of interesting topics in some depth including the types of girls you are likely to meet, what types of houses and condos you can buy, how the legal system works, and a lot more great stuff.

By the way, I will give you some more info on buying property in Asia on the thread you started on that topic.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Sites specifically designed to acquaint girls with foreigners are infested with scammers and beggars. This goes for Philippines and Russia. Now, if you go to the country and take a natural route- meet people naturally in society, then things will be much different.
However, you still have to be careful with all people. There are plenty of good Filipinas for all people, it is just they usually do not post their pictures online to ensnare foreigners.
And as long as America trumpets around the world that it is the richest nation on earth, millions of poor women will continue looking for citizens of this richest nation so that they too could taste Donald Trump's wealth and power and live a carefree life that being attached to an American provides. After all, that is what they see in the movies.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
yatterman1
Freshman Poster

Post by yatterman1 »

Rock wrote:
Yatterman (what led you to choose that moniker? just curious)

Yatterman is the name of a Tatsunoko anime. Yatterman-1 is the name of the main character (although his real name is Gan Takada).

Asp
Freshman Poster

Post by Asp »

I was never asked for money by Filipinas online, and there did seem to be a lot of Filipinas in chat rooms etc. Those who did ask me for money were all from West Africa.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Are you guys capable of saying 'No' to a woman and having it stick?

A chick can ask me for the moon but she won't get it.

NO. It's a useful word.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

monopi quote: Dude, if it ain't working for ya, stop chatting with web cam girls.

When there's a wall in front of you, you either walk around it (easy way) or climb over it (hard way). Banging your head against the wall is not going to get you through. Try another path.

Good quote.

What i dont get is why you dont mess with them back? you can say i have money but are you willing to sleep with me and my other girlfriend? or what kind of services you can provide? I pay but i dont do nothing for free.

If you have these experiences go to another site or like this guy said walk around it banging your head is probably not going to get it through and even if you could whats the point if you can do it a lot easier and fun?
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster

Post by Marcus Aurelius »

The girl I am seeing is from the Phillipines, and I met her online. Don't give up so easily.My advice to you is this: realize that there will be some bad with the good. You are going to get some shit, because there are girls out there who basically do that as a game. The thing is I've found, most of them will give it away within the first few minutes to half hour of the conversation, so you can just filter them out and keep going. Keep trying and don't give up so easily.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Many girls will do that if you go to the Philippines and see them face to face. Also, many times their sob stories are entirely true. Everyone has a sob story here because that's just the way it is. My girlfriend at the time came from a rich family and they still did that. If you say no and they get mad, call you names and so on, or leave, let them leave and be glad you did. Any decent girl, if you say no, she will accept it and things will go on like it never happened. (Until the next sob story anyway)
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
yatterman1
Freshman Poster

Post by yatterman1 »

Terrence wrote:Many girls will do that if you go to the Philippines and see them face to face. Also, many times their sob stories are entirely true. Everyone has a sob story here because that's just the way it is. My girlfriend at the time came from a rich family and they still did that. If you say no and they get mad, call you names and so on, or leave, let them leave and be glad you did. Any decent girl, if you say no, she will accept it and things will go on like it never happened. (Until the next sob story anyway)
Yeah filipina women are just as horrible as american women...they are just horrible in different ways. TO HELL WITH THOSE f***ing CUNTS!!! Count me out. f**k this shit, I'm staying in the US.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I met my lovely wife online on Cherry Blossoms. I've posted this a tip a few times but I guess it bears repeating for the new guys that are looking for love online.

Don't know about some of the other sites but Cherry Blossoms has an advanced search engine. Absolutely the easiest way to get rid of the less desirable women is to only correspond with those girls with a 4 year degree. Most of these girls have decent jobs and are less likely to have their hands out begging for money online. Guess what? These girls will also be smarter, more mature and in the long run make better wives.

Don't forget that YOU are the grand prize and they are the commodity. Less than 10% of Filipino women that wish to meet a western guy and move abroad ever succeed. With this being the case, why would you not want the best that the Philippines has to offer?