EVERY filipina girl I have talked to online has done this...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Chatting online with a filipino is still a fine way to meet a girl from afar. But yes I agree, the ultimate way to meet one is to board a plane and go experience the joy in real life!!!!!

Reading Yatterman's posts however reminds me of the old saying "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink." Step one would be to lose the attitude. If he cant shed his tude then dating ANY woman will become a self fullfilling prophecy of doom.

There are SOOOOO many opportunities in Philippines. When I was courting my wife, I visited her several times in Cebu. One time, I took her to a nice italian restaurant for dinner. The waiter sat us in the back section because they were busy.

Lo and behold, there was a large table of a dozen young filipino women that were being instructed by the italian waiter on how to approach men. The waiter actually came over and asked if they could use me as the male subject. I stood there and the girls took turns flirting and making conversation in practice mode.

I'm not making this stuff up!!!! There is such a shortage of good men that women must be the ones doing the pursuing.
I'd bet an attitude adusted Yatterman could even get a date.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

dano wrote:Winston, I don't think Yatterman is ready for the sexy filipinas you picked out for him. However, I know a good woman when I see one, I'm more than happy to take them off your hands. If your going to date filipinas you need to be prepared for the insomnia that results from all night marathon sex in addition being told your a prince ten times a day. Its a difficult gig but I'm willing to suffer so Yatterman doesn't have too. Some guys are just not cut out for it.
LOL. I thought you were having a blast in China?

Actually the girl in blue is a virgin and does not have sex before marriage. She is a goody conservative type, but with a heart of gold. And not greedy or materialistic or shameless at all.

I just wanted to pin Yatterman into a corner and leave him with no excuse or copout. If he emails and chats with them, he will see that his claims are false.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster

Post by Marcus Aurelius »

I had forgotten to check back on this thread, so its kinda old but still worth commenting on. When I was using international cupid I met several of the gold diggers he was describing, but also several high quality ones.

And here's an odd update for you guys regarding that. When I met my girlfriend off there, I stopped using that shit and communicating with these other girls. But about 2 months ago I finally broke down and signed up for Facebook...and within a day of it...I had several friend requests from the girls back on Cupid, all interested to see how I was doing and resume contact. When they saw I had a gf by my pictures on there; none of them minded, were all wishing us well and have remained just as friendly and sincere. My point is this: you are not just a dime a dozen to these lovely girls like you are to the shit western women. These girls were still thinking about me almost 7 months after talking to any of them. Lol I love how my facebook page has all these hot asian girls on it.

But thats a good bit of advice too you could potentially use, I didn't think of it at the time when I was hunting on Cupid: get a friend request from them on there...if it's pictures of them in bikini's constantly...you probably have trouble. If you see family and normal pictures...you probably struck gold.
Travel Dude
Freshman Poster

Post by Travel Dude »

In my opinion, this happens....there are whores, gold diggers in all parts of the globe.

I was once on a romance tour in Honduras and I met one very attractive women on the "romance tour bus". The big line there was "I have a very sick child and I need medicine for him/her". They feel they got you in a corner because they are not asking the money for her.

When she asked me, I almost laughed in her face. Plus another girl looked at me from the front of the bus and said "no way" (in English).

After that, the tour guide took her off the bus.

That has to be the worst...... to be asked for money BEFORE you even know her.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Marcus Aurelius wrote:When they saw I had a gf by my pictures on there; none of them minded, were all wishing us well and have remained just as friendly and sincere. My point is this: you are not just a dime a dozen to these lovely girls like you are to the shit western women. These girls were still thinking about me almost 7 months after talking to any of them. Lol I love how my facebook page has all these hot asian girls on it.
You'll find many girls won't mind even if you're married. Even after I Was in a serious relationship, girls kept contact wit me, and even wanted to come over. My American friend, who I stayed with for a time in Cavite, was married almost a year and had a kid and many girls he knew before are still chasing after him. One even came to "work for him" as a maid.

Last I heard of that story, the girl and her friend are plotting to get rid of the wife so they can stay with him. :shock:
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

yatterman1 wrote: And I was planning on going to the Philippines but after all the research I have done and the way they all ask me for money and then block me or call me names when I said no, I dont want to go now. And like Terrence said, they do the same shit if you go there, so why would I go?
I was by no means recommending that you don't go. Go there! I've been twice and had a blast! (well, more the first time than second) but I was trying to put things in perspective. Yes. Girls ask for money and have their sob stories. ONe girl actually came to my room with her mother and her baby to prove sh wasn't making it up that he baby was sick. One look at the kid and I could see it was true. The grand total to get the kid to a doctor and get everything it needed? 700 peso. That's about $15 or so. I did a good deed and then I am thought of as a prince by her family and in her neighborhood. I go there and people are constantly offering me food and drinks free. Many foreigners would probably never set foot in such an area, and yet there were some of the friendliest people I met.

Another example. Girl had to go to a birthday party (for a friend's baby) and had no gift. I got her two baby outfits. NIce ones too. Total spent? 200 peso. About $4 at the time. Girl was happy. I got a lot of love and she came back and cleaned my apartment and washed all my clothes.

Girls asking for money doesn't necessarily mean the same thing as it does with gold diggers in the west. Sure, there are some real heartless gold digges out there, but that's anywhere. There are some great girls out there, and I have to say, the best ones will not be found online. They're probably working a real job somewhere.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
art29777
Freshman Poster

Re: EVERY filipina girl I have talked to online has done thi

Post by art29777 »

http://thetruthabouther.xyz Your all invited to check it out and please pass the link on
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

Interesting topic.
Regarding 'money' matters...
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Do females really outnumber males that much in the Philippines?

The sex ratio in the Philippines is approximately a perfect 1:1. So Visayan women's desperation can't really be attributable to the sex ratio, as with Chinese women in large cities.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Falcon wrote:Do females really outnumber males that much in the Philippines?

The sex ratio in the Philippines is approximately a perfect 1:1. So Visayan women's desperation can't really be attributable to the sex ratio, as with Chinese women in large cities.
I had always heard it was outrageously skewed, like 9:1 women to men. I heard some islands were 18:1. This is what was being told to me by locals when I was there. I have no idea where anyone is getting their data from though.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

American universities have more women than men - I'd say about the same ratios as in the Visayas.

Please consult this article.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demograph ... hilippines

The Visayas also exports many female migrant workers as maids and nurses.

High female-to-male ratios exist primarily in Eastern Europe and other places in the Arctic, like Greenland.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

So where does this outrageous 9:1 figure come from? I have heard it over and over for the last ten years. People just shoot it out, 9:1, like it is common knowledge. I must admit, though, walking around on the ground there, it does appear to be true.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by droid »

pete98146 wrote:Lo and behold, there was a large table of a dozen young filipino women that were being instructed by the italian waiter on how to approach men. The waiter actually came over and asked if they could use me as the male subject. I stood there and the girls took turns flirting and making conversation in practice mode.
I'm not making this stuff up!!!! There is such a shortage of good men that women must be the ones doing the pursuing.
I'd bet an attitude adusted Yatterman could even get a date.
Nice
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

The_Adventurer wrote:So where does this outrageous 9:1 figure come from? I have heard it over and over for the last ten years. People just shoot it out, 9:1, like it is common knowledge. I must admit, though, walking around on the ground there, it does appear to be true.
I have never heard (nor observed) that sort of ratio. The question is how many good or eligible men there are. How many men are there with a decent job to support a family? Not many.

The women in the Philippines are not desperate for men - teen pregnancy is skyrocketing. But some Filipinas are desperate for eligible (to marry) men.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Falcon wrote:Do females really outnumber males that much in the Philippines?

This is correct, females do not outnumber males in the Philippines. I would not call women in the Visayas to be desperate, but many of them are rather poor, had some bad experience with local men in the past, some are still married living separated with children, were badly treated by parents or relatives, bad housing, alcoholism also plays a certain role and so on. - They are not facing however a language barrier as they can communicate with foreigners in English, which is often not the case in other Asian countries and they are also good informed about life overseas, as press is not censored, foreign TV and newspapers in English are mostly understood etc. Quite different from a woman from Myanmar, Laos or Cambodia for example.