Mountain Resort in Luzon

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
dano
Freshman Poster

Mountain Resort in Luzon

Post by dano »

Most of the resorts in Philippines are beach resorts, but I found this mountain resort in Luzon that looks nice. Its called Best View Hotel and is located close to San Jose City, about two hours north of Manila. The climate is similar to Baguio(20C, 72F). Its located on Pantabangan Lake which is one largest lakes in asia. They have a spa and offer many water activites on the lake. Largemouth Bass imported from Florida provide excellent sport fishing.

http://www.bestviewhotel.net/index.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

Sounds good. Is that the daytime temp averag? I'm looking forward to visiting the Phillipines shortly. But I don't like hot humid weather. I spent too much time in the southern US I guess.
If marriage & relationships are so great, why are they are they always the one's w/ their heads up the a## of the single guy.
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

In2dadark wrote:Sounds good. Is that the daytime temp averag? I'm looking forward to visiting the Phillipines shortly. But I don't like hot humid weather. I spent too much time in the southern US I guess.
Yes, its the average daytime temperature. My understanding is the climate in Luzon is about 10C degrees cooler in the mountains than it is on the coast. However, its humid any where you go in the Philippines. If you need more info. you can just e-mail the resort.

info@bestviewhotel.net